Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #9
Viola
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
AKA - Una (troll)

Viola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST Reputation
Default wait maybe the word is relationship instead of exchange

I agree with you here, I think that's so sad if someone is only for butches who has money. I mean that's cold.

I hope I'm doing this right in how to respond I click on the quote thing...

I saw some where on this butch femme planet something to do with - friendship first and then into a relationship and that really is awesome cause this idea of -- (trying to find words here) -- maybe its performance that I dont' like... For that's not real but exchange.

Like example money, um, then maybe that femme was only thinking of herself and to be _________... I don't know word...

wait maybe the word is prostitute, I don't know, but its more of an exchange then a relationship,

if a person is only for a butch with money is that then like an exchange of propperty...

I guess you were saying about needs, um, isn't needs like apart of a relationship, instead of like how I read about that femme only wanted money, yes money is a need but something doesn't set me right here, when that femme only wants a rich butch...

I don't know... am I making anysense kind of?

I mean yes I have needs, like ok I'm extremely a spiritual person and I need time in spirituality and it would be awesome to spend spirituality with a butch, yes., ok, but that sounds in a relationship right?

vs what I heard of that femme wanting a rich butch; how is that a relationship, or am I missing something, I don't know...

it just doesn't sound like a relationship but sounds more like, what can the butch do for the femme, and that's I don't know... Ok I'm getting long winded...

to some this up, is it exchange or a relationship?

sue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariamma View Post
Then I must not be a femme. Love, respect, honesty and a sex drive are my top needs. And proximity. If someone needs to be pampered and taken care of, then her being honest about her needs is good.
As for the other thing, I'm a nurse and would not know what to do if my lover had a panic attack. Mostly because it's an individual thing. I do know that I can learn and work with a friend/lover who was prone to panic attacks. If that's a deal breaker for her, then again, good thing she is being honest.
Personally, I have given up on looking for love. I'm poor, have 3 kids, am missing teeth and most importantly...I am too much for all my ex'es. Yes, their pivotal relationships are with me. Yes, I break up with them (except my first gf and bf) because they regress. Yes, there was love but it turned bitter and I can't tolerate them anymore. I love deep and hard. Maybe it's better that I not love randomly.
You feel like you want more and maybe you're ready for love or companionship. If this is the case, wait for a serious love who can be with you without $$$ and understands how to relate with you and what you need from her when you're panicking. Wait for what you need in your life.
Viola is offline   Reply With Quote