☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I've never strapped, and the thought has never been one to make its way into my mind. There is no "ew" factor in the least, but it is never something I thought about.

My first girlfriend and I never used any toys - honestly, I am not sure I even KNEW about them at that age. Same went for my second girlfriend. It actually wasn't until I dated my last boyfriend that I even OWNED any toys. So, I came out fully, met a girl, and she actually shamed me for liking penetration period. We're just talking basic, slim, not-cock-realistic $10 vibrator here. I was informed that I was NOT a lesbian if I liked penetration. Well, okie-dokie, toys went into the trash and we parted ways. After that, I have only been partnered with stone partners (I feel the need to comment that it's just happened that way, it's not like I told myself "Okay, no more giving sex, just taking it!")

So, I have only been on the receiving ends of strap-on's. Sometimes it's the last thing I want, sometimes it's the one thing I want (and a lot of dirty words and hair-pulling, but I regress..). If my partner ever requested it, it is something I would be more than willing to try. In the mean time, it will just be one of those area's I've not yet explored, but by no means would I ever shame or make anyone feel lesser.

I personally would not cross someone off my list for strapping/NOT strapping/wanting ME to strap.

Just my .02
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #42
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have been scolded as a femme for liking my cock. Even to the tune of saying I am transitioning into a butch. The hell I am! I am a femme, no matter what I do or who I am with or how I look. For a brief second I actually considered this was true and then shook it off me like a cold rain.

I remember Kobi commenting on some of my posts about strapping and she was so encouraging. I have to thank you for that, Kobi. It made a huge difference in my psyche. I knew I was enjoying it and didnt really give a damn what others felt but it sure felt good when a butch said WOWSA! in a positive way.

The thing I battle, is that my mate is a male and no one and I mean no one wants to hear that hetero male (in their eyes..which is so fucking far from who he is) enjoys being fucked. Its even better that it would be between two men, than a woman fucking a man.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2013, 01:09 PM   #43
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post

The thing I battle, is that my mate is a male and no one and I mean no one wants to hear that hetero male (in their eyes..which is so fucking far from who he is) enjoys being fucked. Its even better that it would be between two men, than a woman fucking a man.
Actually, there are many hetero men that like, enjoy and desire anal sex.

There is even a word for it: pegging.

Per the Urban Dictionary:

"Pegging
When the tables are voluntarily turned on heterosexual anal intercourse and the female servicee becomes the servicer for the man. Because most women don't have penises, a strap-on dildo is necessary."

I think we need, in general, to stop policing how each of us has sex!

Why do we judge each other? Why are we not allowed to enjoy sex in the manner and in the way that best works for us?

I know that I have been guilty of it myself and reading everyone's posts has never made me more aware of it before.

If I am judging you; I am judging myself.

I am going to work on that.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #44
LilyTheCat
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Unavailably Single

LilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST Reputation
Default Never...

Done it but would absolutely LOVE to try!
LilyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LilyTheCat For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2013, 05:14 PM   #45
Runner

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Runner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST Reputation

The uber confidence my ex got from strapping were the hottest experiences I've had.

For me sex is the ultimate platform for self expression and if it feels good who cares about whether or not it fits neatly into a particular ID "box".

I genuinely feel that people who judge others on how they live their (sex) lives may be better served by taking a look at their own.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Runner For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2013, 08:41 PM   #46
MacMastr00

How Do You Identify?:
...by using a large magnifying glass....
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym

MacMastr00 Has the BEST ReputationMacMastr00 Has the BEST ReputationMacMastr00 Has the BEST ReputationMacMastr00 Has the BEST ReputationMacMastr00 Has the BEST ReputationMacMastr00 Has the BEST ReputationMacMastr00 Has the BEST ReputationMacMastr00 Has the BEST ReputationMacMastr00 Has the BEST ReputationMacMastr00 Has the BEST ReputationMacMastr00 Has the BEST Reputation
Default .02 Worth

As a Butch I enjoy the female form...the tenderness...soft curves..perfumed skin..even more so during intimacy...
But I also enjoy the strength of a woman her intelligence...sense of humour and tenacity just to name a few...
That being said...if I was to be in another relationship again...and she suggested her interest in strapping...I would not head for the hills..as I want My partner to know that I support her...and that it is not all about Me
Old 11-16-2013, 09:29 PM   #47
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have heard of the term Pegging...but like Fisting, not everyone has heard of it. And when I have even subtly indicated our preference to a few other friends and acquaintances, wide eyes happened. Man could we see the judgement. He frankly could give a shit what they think. LOL. He is pretty strong in his sense of Self. I am just stunned by it, because well, its new to me and I wasnt expecting judgement. I dunno, I expected a more congratulatory response..lol...so naive am I!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2013, 06:08 PM   #48
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

NOW we're talkin'!!

For years I thought about it, but the women I dated were not into showing any type of interest in femme cock, and I knew better than to ask. I also feared that my "butchness" would come into question if I asked. (I definitely know better now and don't give a shit what people think about me!)

I think it is awesome how many femmes are in here discussing this! I am not so much into the disecting of "why" people like it or don't like it...just putting it out there that as a total switch, I dig it.

Carry on....

Old 11-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #49
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For me it has always been about the energy created with a lover. If I'm there and open to exploring with you than why not do what makes us both have an incredible experience. I enjoy it and have truly been very excited by it with a couple of partners but its not something I miss if its not there.

There was a point in my life where I would'nt have even considered it because I felt that it would make me seem less femme. I was young and inexperienced with a very small world of comparison. I am damn happy I did not remain so narrow in my views or was unwilling to explore, as I am much more confidant in me now.

Thank you to all for sharing!
Old 11-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #50
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
NOW we're talkin'!!

For years I thought about it, but the women I dated were not into showing any type of interest in femme cock, and I knew better than to ask. I also feared that my "butchness" would come into question if I asked. (I definitely know better now and don't give a shit what people think about me!)

I think it is awesome how many femmes are in here discussing this! I am not so much into the disecting of "why" people like it or don't like it...just putting it out there that as a total switch, I dig it.

Carry on....

WOOT WOOT !! I second that opinion, although I've not had the opportunity YET to be strapped by a femme, I have however used double head or they have hand held one using it on me. Man that's HAWT HAWT !! WOOOT WOOOT !! And I hear you G, about your butchness comment. Mine was attacked once by a gf because I asked for her to fuck me with one hand held. Needless to say.............I stopped seeing her end of story. I won't have my butchness attacked or criticized by ANYONE I'm dating or partnered with...PERIOD.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:08 PM   #51
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I actually never heard it called pegging.
I was with quite a few men (and "straight girls") before I discovered butches, had a lot of casual sex. And only one out of X didn't like being fucked. I had my strap on Loooooooooong before I was a dyke.
Bend Over Boyfriend series came out a couple of years after I went nancy pants.

I do recall getting irritated with the women's sex shops exploding into "how to fuck your man" kits when I was just getting into butches.

But my two favourite dils to use came from here:
Divine Interventions

I have used Jackhammer Jesus (<3 loved that one) and really enjoyed using that...
And if I did strap I would prefer to use the Diving Nun.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2013, 07:19 PM   #52
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Love love love it. From the minute I strap up I take on an attitude that I can't quite control. It comes from within...changes the way I feel, gives me a fierceness and an aura of confidence that I sometimes don't have otherwise (in certain sexual situations). I enjoy it immensely. Not to mention the fact that I find the act so freakin hot I can get off just on strapping my butch (or other femme, or whoever is in the mood for it lol).

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2013, 04:39 AM   #53
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

i have done it when told too, but strapping and having a cock between my legs has never been my favorite thing. Now when my Femme lover straps well this is altogether different. i find in sexy and lusty. woo woo ride me cowgirl.

For me not so much but for Her any time She gets her femme cock on i am ready.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2013, 06:13 AM   #54
AnnRkey

How Do You Identify?:
As Myself

AnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST Reputation

I am not one to label myself butch or femme. But as Lady Snow mentioned, I love sex, period. I read the poll on the site and thought to myself well I wish I could find femmes like that! I see no reason to restrict sex to certain acts. How boring. I want a partner that is comfortable enough to be everything and anything when it comes to sex.
AnnRkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AnnRkey For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2013, 03:26 PM   #55
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

I've never really wanted to do it. I do not say ew. I say, femmes strapping is hot! And I'm enjoying reading the posts. The femme spectrum is a wonderful and varied thing!

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2013, 03:04 PM   #56
Asari

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

Asari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST Reputation

I'd like to try it out, but there is no one willing to volunteer.

Mahatma Gandhi
Asari is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Asari For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2013, 08:08 PM   #57
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

A question or two.

Are we talking hard strap on for fucking or soft pack for going out or both?

I've known Femmes who do all three....although for some reason my experience trends toward hard packing for both going out and at home.

How many Femmes pack for going out? Back in the day when I would occasionally bottom to a High Femme Top/Domme it was an almost guaranteed Goddess help me please, weak in the knees, trying not to fall down, experience when I hugged her and leaned into that, oh so incongruous hard pack, under those garters and stockings and shoes............anyway...

Femmes: hard pack soft pack? going out or staying home?

(waving hi to all)
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #58
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I have packed hard in the past, both at home and for going out. I LOVE going out and having that (seemingly) incongruous raging hard on under my skirt along with all my other Femme accoutrement. I also pack hard at home as a surprise for my lover. That *discovery* either when at home or while out is the HOTTEST. THING. EVER.

I've never had a soft pack, but I have thought about getting one. I am interested in playing around with that more to wrap my own mind around some gender stuff I feel as a Femme with a cock.

That's my short answer for now.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 06:42 PM   #59
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I soft pack and find it very hot. It is also good for exploring my gender feelings about what is butch and femme. Since I have just come "back into the world" after a very long relationship I was not aware of The Crash Pad Series where I am getting to enjoy my fantasies that were not explored in my youth. Lots of femmes who pack... butch cock..and ftm makes my desire to pack as a femme greater,
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 11:10 AM   #60
Erryl

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Erryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST Reputation

The wife and I have been together about 15 years so that's relevant to my response.

Over the years we have gone through a variety of sexual phases and oh so so many toys y'all!!
There toward the beginning it was a struggle to even have a vibe! Poor wife was kinda shy in the feisty sex department. Once she starting opening up to toys it got interesting. I was the only one who would strap it on, my slightly butch wifey just felt like she .. idk.. wasn't supposed to even like it let alone put it on. Once she got over the feelings that liking it somehow made her less gay, she starting getting more into trying it both ways. Now, many years later, it's hard to get that thing away from her! If it's out of the drawer she's got a firm grip on it. lol! Stingy broad.

Tags
cock, femme cock, femmes, strapping