Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-23-2016, 11:59 AM   #2921
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got a quick workout in today since there's no way I'm getting to the gym tomorrow morning and no guarantee they'd be open anyway.

Precor EFX576i
total body program

235.2 cal, 1.85 mi, 3282 strides, 25:00 min

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2016, 12:08 PM   #2922
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've been shoveling for 3 days straight, so I only wanted to do a chill, barely there cardio workout today.

I hopped on an elliptical (with no moving arms) and was 3-4 minutes into my program when my trainer approached me. He had a spot open and he asked if I wanted to fit a session in. I was going to ask him about filling in tomorrow so I figured, what the Hell.

Oy.

I agreed with the caveat to not work the arms too bad as my forearms are still tender so I hopped off the elliptical and we got to work.

Precor EFX546i, manual program
69.6 cal, .54 mi, 7.10 min

Satan, er I mean, my trainer had me working my core and legs. Medicine ball twists and reverse toe touches, planks from Hell (alternating lifting one leg for 3 second intervals), step ups with a 10lb weight lifted overhead and alternating starting legs, leg presses, a machine that reminds me of a cockpit that makes your quads cry and regular planks. Mix those all up and do them again. And again. And again. Rinse, lather, repeat. Rinse, lather, repeat.

I got my money's worth today, that's for sure. I stretched for about 10 minutes after that and left.

I decided to weigh myself after I got home (had done so before I left) and found that, even with all the water I had, I still sweated off almost a pound.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 01-27-2016 at 12:11 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2016, 10:52 PM   #2923
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm still sore from yesterday's workout so I took today 'off'. I did wind up painting for about 2 hours. Well, most of the time was spent moving stuff around and getting up and down on the ladder but that counts too.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-29-2016, 02:19 PM   #2924
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Still no training that involves my shoulder (back for imaging next week), so made productive use of my time by warming up with intervals on the dreadmill, and then another 45 min of leg press 12 reps x 3 sets 180lb, calf press 12 reps x 2 sets 180lbs, leg curls 12 reps x 3 sets 55lbs, leg extensions 12 reps x 3 sets 55lbs, abs 12 reps x 4 sets. And so far...36 flights of stairs today.

Feeling good!
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 09:33 AM   #2925
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

My trainer doesn't normally do Sundays but since football is over for him, he scheduled me a 9am session. I hope I can get a 7am next time because that really put a kink in my plans, and not the fun kind.

I warmed up on a Technogym elliptical.

41 cal, .18 mi, 5:00 min

Then it was half an hour of nothing but upper body.

Oy.

I can already feel that this is going to mess me up for a couple of days.

I painted a wall this morning and am going to do the second coat after work today and I will be hurting sooooo bad by then. I might have to take one of my 800 mg ibuprofen horse pills tonight.

It's good, though. Change and progress are rarely comfortable.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 10:41 AM   #2926
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

and I did a bit.

Well it was a full workout for him. 20 minutes on his treadmill. I just did 40 mins on my eliptical. I always choose the muscle toner option.

All I am focused on is trying to get my metabolism up a bit. My back hurts while I am doing it too, so can't do it for too long (but, it is always hurting, so whatevs). I figure if I am just doing short amounts of time, I will be more likely to do it more regularly. Maybe.

You would think that since we were working out together, side by side on our machines, that would be a little less miserable about it. Nope.

What is sad is that usually when he sees me putting my sneakers on he knows we are going for a walk, so he runs to the door. With it being colder out, he is getting less long walks (thus, the treadmill). So, yesterday, for the first time, when I put on my sneakers and ran down the steps he didn't follow me...

I wish we didn't have all this snow because we could be doing our usual weekend hiking in the woods. He loves the trails, as do I.

I need to go to Walgreens or wherever it is you can get those Dr Scholls inserts. Walking on pavement for long periods of time really hurt my arches. Always have, but now it happens in less than 10 minutes. So, that cuts down on things outside too (when I can't do the dirt trails). This is only when I am walking at a quick pace for exercise.

Gemme, I continue to admire your strong commitment even though you are faced with pain every day!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 10:53 AM   #2927
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Most all of my exercise for the past few days has been mental. Today I'm carving out time for getting on the rowing machine if nothing else. My body and brain need the energy outlet. It's almost warm enough that I'd go out on a bike ride but I don't have enough time for that...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 11:08 AM   #2928
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

I wish I had someone to teach me powerlifting???? That is something I secretly always wanted to do but never looked into it. Not bodybuilding, powerlifting. Like Bev Francis back in the day!!!
Old 01-31-2016, 04:55 PM   #2929
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post

I need to go to Walgreens or wherever it is you can get those Dr Scholls inserts. Walking on pavement for long periods of time really hurt my arches. Always have, but now it happens in less than 10 minutes. So, that cuts down on things outside too (when I can't do the dirt trails). This is only when I am walking at a quick pace for exercise.

Gemme, I continue to admire your strong commitment even though you are faced with pain every day!
Not every day, thank goodness. It's gotten better but I do have my days.

Walmart has them too, but they are ALWAYS out of the type it says I need (310s, I think, all I remember is that they are in the middle on the left when I look at the machine).

As expected, the shoulders are super sore tonight and I still have a coat of paint to slap on my wall. I should just go and get it done but I'm going to hem and haw and do it right before bed and then wish I'd done it sooner.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 05:22 PM   #2930
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

and I walked for an hour at a good clip. Changed out my sneakers and arches were ok. I know I still need to get the inserts, though.

I think they have some sort of locator on their site for Dr. Scholls locations.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 08:36 PM   #2931
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I only hemmed and hawed for a while. The second coat is on the wall. We'll see how it looks tomorrow morning. That's over an hour of painting today as well.

My pecs are tight. I'm going to take some Emergen-C because I can feel something trying to start and I'll just hope that I can crawl out of bed tomorrow.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:10 PM   #2932
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I started working out every other day since last Monday, cut all junk food, and started the slim fast diet. So far I've kept pretty focused on weight training, with light cardio once or twice a week. I'm down 3.1lbs from last week, I'm pretty sure the initial weight loss is associated with the lack of appetite due to slim fast, two or three days I literally ate just to get up to my daily calorie intake but I wasn't actually hungry. It's very different going from constantly hungry (I have PCOS) to not being as interested in fast food at all. Impressive start!
Old 02-01-2016, 04:25 PM   #2933
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

I got a 2 week guest pass at a local gym here so today was my first day and I realized just how little I know. I walk every day but I need to learn how to lift weights, and do some resistance training. I also will be trying the Aqua class tomorrow and maybe a spinning class. Trying not to overdue it as I am still healing from surgery. It feels so good to be able to actually exercise more than just walking.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2016, 04:26 PM   #2934
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I walked to the liquor store, and carried the heavy bottles all the way home. It was a killer! Lol

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2016, 11:35 PM   #2935
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ran 3 miles on my treadmill.
Old 02-02-2016, 06:33 AM   #2936
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Yesterday, I opened and shut about 50 metal doors.

Felt GREAT with my aching shoulders and arms.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:16 PM   #2937
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I walked to the liquor store, and carried the heavy bottles all the way home. It was a killer! Lol
I can help you drink all that liquor. Haha!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2016, 11:31 PM   #2938
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

3 miles on the tmill
Old 02-04-2016, 06:55 AM   #2939
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Today's my day off but I will not be going to the gym this morning. One, I am a bit on the sick side and don't want to tax my system and two, the had medical issues this morning so I'm going to stick around and make sure he's okay.

I will get in a bit more painting before the end of the day and I'll be doing housework and moving some stuff around, so I'll still have some intentional movement, which is key.

The good news is that I've dropped about 4 pounds since I started with my trainer. This is with me still eating crap and candy and more than I should so that's very good news.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-04-2016, 08:49 PM   #2940
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

I have been going to the gym since Monday this week doing different machines and swimming laps and today I tried the water aerobics class and LOVED it! I will be going again tomorrow and Saturday. So I am doing an hour in the gym and an hour hike/ Fast walk along the trail by the lake by my house. I feel amazing.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights