Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 03-15-2018, 08:16 PM   #3721
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yep, it was a shit ton of snow and I shoveled it. I shoveled the shit out of the shit ton of snow.

Say that fast five times.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 05:47 AM   #3722
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have a bunch of over time at work so I'm going in late so I can take a spin class this morning
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 07:46 PM   #3723
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

More shoveling and ice scraping, but I think that's it until the next storm on Wednesday.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 12:42 PM   #3724
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5, 6, 5

5mi walk, 6mi run this week and this am 5mi walk
with a new friend...and dancing for a couple of hours
during this day. Grateful for everything in my life.

keep on keepin' on, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 04:57 PM   #3725
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I have not exercised for about a month. It really took a lot out of me being sick. I tried going without an antibiotic only to finally go to my ENT who told me I had a raging sinus infection. A few days on the antibiotic and it was so much better under control. Along with that, work has been stressful.

Today at the gym felt great. I did one hour on the treadmill, about 3 mph, and then half an hour of weight lifting and stretching.

It was a quiet weekend and I caught up on sleep.

Oh, and I'm watching "Wild, wild Country" a doc show on a cult- on Netflix.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 05:02 PM   #3726
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I carried groceries upstairs lol

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 06:36 PM   #3727
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

OMG, J! That sucks. I'm so glad that your doc figured out what it was and you are on the mend now.

I'm also glad you posted because I'm too lazy to look for the thread.

I worked out this morning and had my own personal adventure. I woke late and got to the gym around 8:45. They have one girl who is a normal, average girl in size and weight. She's much friendlier than the others

There were these two ladies who I've seen before. One's there to work out and does her thing and the other is there for conversation and girl time. She's typical NE woman. Late 80s/early 90s hair, sun fried skin, too much jewelry for the gym, wrong clothes for the gym (in this case, she wears bras with a light cami over it) and she doesn't understand personal space or what 'inside voice' means.

I wound up next to the yappy one, trying to practice my ability to tune her out. I knew they'd leave before I finished but they didn't do that until I was nearly finished so it was what it was. I did pretty good though.

Stats: 281 cal, 1.94 mi, 30:00 min

Honestly, I don't feel that I burned more than 200 calories so that elliptical was obviously in need of a calibration. It was okay though. I needed it. My neck and back and all my vertebrae have been getting squinchy lately and my body workload is out of whack due to the snow and shoveling. Even though I try and remember to switch up what side I shovel to/with, I tend to always revert back to my dominant side.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-19-2018, 06:02 AM   #3728
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

None yet today but yesterday was all about swing dancing! So fun and a great way to work out.

Tonight will be spin class.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 05:54 PM   #3729
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Hello all! Is there anyone here that has had any experience with those “balance board” things that your supposed to twist on? I saw them on Shark Tank and they are selling them in my local Walmart for $45. But I also saw knock offs at Ollie’s for $20. I read reviews online and they say it really works once you practice a bit and get the hang of balancing. This is the thing: I’m big and fat and I’m wondering if I will fall off and hurt myself???!!! We don’t have carpet in our house so if I hit the hard, laminate floor it’s gonna hurt like hell. The reviews say if you don’t have carpet the board will slide all over so they say to put a piece of carpet under it. I don’t want to waste my money but yet I thought it would be an easy exercise I can do. Our house is small so I don’t have room for a treadmill or exercise bike.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:35 PM   #3730
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

1 hour on the treadmill- 3 miles-7000+ steps-300+ calories

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 10:18 PM   #3731
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Hello all! Is there anyone here that has had any experience with those “balance board” things that your supposed to twist on? I saw them on Shark Tank and they are selling them in my local Walmart for $45. But I also saw knock offs at Ollie’s for $20. I read reviews online and they say it really works once you practice a bit and get the hang of balancing. This is the thing: I’m big and fat and I’m wondering if I will fall off and hurt myself???!!! We don’t have carpet in our house so if I hit the hard, laminate floor it’s gonna hurt like hell. The reviews say if you don’t have carpet the board will slide all over so they say to put a piece of carpet under it. I don’t want to waste my money but yet I thought it would be an easy exercise I can do. Our house is small so I don’t have room for a treadmill or exercise bike.
More importantly, it will ruin your floors if you don't put a carpet pad under it. It's plastic and will dig into your flooring and scar it as you twist it into the floor.

I've seen those too and wanted to try it but can't afford to ruin the carpet with pilling or a worn spot or scar the tiling. If you get it, let us know how it went!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-21-2018, 12:05 AM   #3732
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Loaded and unloaded a ceiling fan and some fantastic wood I scavenged.

The ceiling fan is just for a few specific parts. I will throw away the rest. It is truely so ugly and would not have it even if boxed and brand new. LOL! It is the four high wattage ceramic sockets and wires I am interested in - fun creators for sure!!

The wood is a pallet that has unusual mighty fine pieces. I will disassemble it soon. It is so pristeen, no sanding will be necessary. Yay! I have grown to hate sanding!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2018, 05:01 PM   #3733
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My sister says she found an exercise bike online that folds up. It’s a Marcy Upright and it actually looks like a really old school one I had years ago. I’m thinking it might fit in a corner of the spare room.....
Old 03-21-2018, 07:37 PM   #3734
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

I ran my ass off all day at work and enough people annoyed me that I came home and rowed a 5k to burn it off. That will be all.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 08:54 AM   #3735
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I shoveled snow this morning.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:45 PM   #3736
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
I shoveled snow this morning.
I didn't!

Holy crap, it didn't snow.

For once.

I'm so tired of getting walloped.

All I did today was walk a bit. Lazy day.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2018, 08:54 AM   #3737
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 8

8mi run this am...Spring is such a delicious season...thoughts of
running in Prospect Park...all types of people there running early... this
morning in this desert place seeing how life is coming out of
hibernation, trees are budding,birds are having a great time...and
I upped my mileage by one mi...training slowly...listening to my
body...tomorrow gym day.

keep on keepin' on, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2018, 11:28 AM   #3738
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Got the gym yesterday!

Elliptical: 294 cal, 2.34 cal, 30 min

I followed that up with a good stretch and then I went down the plaza to the Marshall's as they had a promotional event. I wound up winning a gift card, so that was time well spent!

Today, no gym but I'll be doing house chores and work all day so I'll be getting in plenty of intentional movement.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2018, 01:39 PM   #3739
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

walked up and down the stairs for 20 minutes then outside to help with the yard work (its 80 degrees here)

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2018, 05:50 PM   #3740
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Like Mrs. Butterworth, I took my own sweet time leaving home today for the gym. I ended up there around 5pm. I did 45 minutes on the treadmill at 3 mph and then 15 minutes of ab exercises on the floor and stretching. I watched "Wild, wild Country" - a great documentary netflix series about a cult. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a cult at the gym. The stretching feels so good that I feel almost hypnotized or mesmerized or something other worldly.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights