Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Old 05-11-2017, 08:34 PM   #521
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

When I get upset or things feel out of control I have to turn the music up and clean anything and everything.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2017, 02:00 AM   #522
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishAmazon View Post
When I get upset or things feel out of control I have to turn the music up and clean anything and everything.
You are welcome to my apt. anytime you get upset. I'll provide the food and drink. lol

Anyway, I get obsessed online periodically. Will start on a topic, continuing link to link for hours, until I obtain information desired complete satisfaction or exhaustion.
Have fallen asleep with my head on the keyboard.

Have amassed a boatload of useless trivia inadvertently.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:29 AM   #523
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

when i leave work i turn into another person. The hair goes on top my head, windows down, music LOUD and dancing all the way home, right there in my little car.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2017, 10:37 PM   #524
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
when i leave work i turn into another person. The hair goes on top my head, windows down, music LOUD and dancing all the way home, right there in my little car.

Me too but my hair comes down I like it blowing all over, its invigorating and relaxing, and puts a big ole grin all over my face.

I feel sorry for every one else racing down the road not enjoying the easy things like this.

IrishAmazon
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2017, 10:42 PM   #525
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
You are welcome to my apt. anytime you get upset. I'll provide the food and drink. lol

Anyway, I get obsessed online periodically. Will start on a topic, continuing link to link for hours, until I obtain information desired complete satisfaction or exhaustion.
Have fallen asleep with my head on the keyboard.

Have amassed a boatload of useless trivia inadvertently.
Done, but you'll have to trade, you'll have to be a life line call should I ever end up on one of those trivia shows.

IrishAmazon
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 04:03 AM   #526
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i love having an hour to myself before i start my day!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2017, 10:47 PM   #527
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I have spend hours and now fear, I am hopelessly addicted to shopping on Redbubble
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2017, 11:43 PM   #528
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I have a major fear of needles and yet some how every day I manage to give myself insulin 4 times a day because I have an even bigger fear of being attached to a pump for the rest of my life.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 01:50 AM   #529
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

sleep has always been an issue for me! *looks at clock*
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 02:33 PM   #530
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,994 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I clean my laundry in particular ways. And I dry things in particular ways. Not all things are machine washed. Some things are hand washed. Not all things are dried in the same manner, either. Clothes are folded or hung up, as they come out of the dryer. In orderly, sorted fashion. Dry cleaning goes to my favorite dry cleaning shoppe. Not all laundry gets the same soap. I detest dryer sheets, though. Because my place has no room for my own washer or dryer, I use the community washing facility. Because of this factor, I often wear nitrile gloves due to unknown hygiene factors. I have an compromised immune system, so it's necessary to limit exposure to unknown health concerns.

My residence is very tidy, too.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 03:24 PM   #531
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

i have a little bit obsession with everything of supernatural related,all the myths,different creatures or paranormal places... and yeah a little date in a haunted house can lead you at my door lol
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2017, 06:04 AM   #532
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i twist my hair and can't keep still....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2017, 07:43 AM   #533
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,156 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Me too, all the time! We could be the fidget sisters.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2017, 10:07 AM   #534
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Me too ! I curl a piece around my finger and then stroke it with my thumb ! Its very soothing....I`m 52 !

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2017, 02:46 PM   #535
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chained Daisy View Post
Me too ! I curl a piece around my finger and then stroke it with my thumb ! Its very soothing....I`m 52 !
i twist mine into knots with one hand!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2017, 02:46 PM   #536
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Me too, all the time! We could be the fidget sisters.
lets get those fidget things!
Old 05-27-2017, 07:19 PM   #537
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,615 Times in 3,974 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my hair is kept so short, there is no way I could twist it at all..lol.

My favorite jewelry to wear are my pearls. I was given a three strand set of pearls that I adore...but when I was given them I felt I was too young to wear them. Now, I feel I am the right age and boy, do I love to wear them!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2017, 08:11 PM   #538
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I hate having hot food wrapped for a to go order! I will often say 'for here' only to scoop up the stuff and walk out the door! Wrapping anything hot, especially in tin foil, creates steam and makes food soggy!

When I buy stuff in the hot deli and they put it in an enclose container with an lid, I pry open the lid just enough to let steam escape so moisture/condensation doesn't build up and drip down onto the food!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 04:42 AM   #539
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

my eyes are deep green.... my fathers are ice blue, and my mother are dark dark brown... i got a combination of the two
Old 05-31-2017, 08:49 PM   #540
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:

I am one of those folks who does not mind so much if a person gets killed in a movie but let anything happen to an animal and I am OUT.

I also prefer my dog to most people, he has better manners and is kinder. Though there have been some rare exceptions.

IrishAmazon
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post: