Notices

Old 12-01-2020, 04:39 PM   #961
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Happiest Season w/ Kristen Stewart on Hulu. Little cheesy but cute, and cheesy is okay this time of year.

FX Networks version of A Christmas Carol on Hulu too. I'd seen it last year but watched it again last night. It is becoming a tradition in my house. Such a great version with just the right amount of haunting and gorgeous cinematics. Best I've ever seen, though not for children.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:22 AM   #962
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

So I binged on the Queens Gambit, and I believe I may have a new crush
I agree Orema very well done I was thinking the same thing with every cool car or hotel scene set, the colors and vibe really well made series

But the lead character wow she has me enthralled

So next up to watch I can’t find anything catching my attention so I might watch Gabriel Iglesias new comedy skit
Anyone have any suggestions?
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2020, 07:53 AM   #963
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Netflix

Rico and I have been watching season two of the Taco Chronicles.

There is a few street taco stands in the metro area and sometimes we drop by and pick up street tacos which are delightful and delicious. We miss dining al fresco but thank heavens for carry out service. Rico is working on honing his culinary skills for making his version of street Tacos. Until he master's making Tacos, at least there is a few places to go to get some awesome street tacos!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2020, 09:46 AM   #964
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,085 Times in 8,588 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecheloco View Post
I agree Orema very well done I was thinking the same thing with every cool car or hotel scene set, the colors and vibe really well made series

So next up to watch I can’t find anything catching my attention so I might watch Gabriel Iglesias new comedy skit
I saw an excerpt from Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee with Jerry Seinfeld and Eddie Murphy and was CTFU. I love good comedians and nice cars so I'll be at Netflix watching seasons of that for awhile. Please let us know if you see anything worth checking out.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2020, 08:29 AM   #965
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:

Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

I ran across One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, I was so excited because I remembered this movie as so funny, but right when he is having his first encounter with nurse Ratchet I am already questioning my younger self and what I thought was so funny so I stopped watching, I may try again before it disappears on the 31st
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2020, 10:16 AM   #966
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

Taboo on Hulu.

I wasn't expecting it to be so good. I watched it twice in a row straight through. It's excellent.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2020, 11:22 PM   #967
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post A Medical Drama...

The Good Doctor
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2020, 10:01 PM   #968
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecheloco View Post

I love Gabriel Iglegias! I didn't know he had anything new out now. I'll have to check it out.

As far as suggestions go, I can't help you. I fell into the trash TV well and am just now dragging myself back out of it. I wouldn't feel right sending someone else down there.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2020, 07:17 PM   #969
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Last night I watched the Big Lebowski because I have seen cultural references to it many times and wondered what the fuss was about. I still wonder what the fuss is about.

I am also currently watching Voices of Fire on Netflix about the selection of a large gospel choir.

“In the reality series Voices Of Fire, Bishop Ezekiel Williams — who we first see credited as “Pharrell’s uncle” — is looking to put together the best 75-member gospel choir that the country has ever seen. That’s 25 each of sopranos, altos and tenors, all from the Hampton Roads, VA area. His aim is to not only find the best voices, but to make the choir as diverse as he possibly can, consisting of people who, as he says, might not hear one of his sermons, but might be moved by the power of music.”

I’m not religious and generally stay away from reality tv but am enjoying this series. Will watch season finale tonight, there might be a season 2 in the works.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2020, 06:24 PM   #970
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I watched The Upside on Showtime last night. What a beautiful movie. It's been a very long time since a movie touched me that sweetly. Loved it.
Old 12-09-2020, 08:36 PM   #971
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I love Gabriel Iglegias! I didn't know he had anything new out now. I'll have to check it out.

As far as suggestions go, I can't help you. I fell into the trash TV well and am just now dragging myself back out of it. I wouldn't feel right sending someone else down there.

It may only be new to me not sure
The Following User Says Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2020, 03:45 PM   #972
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I watched Moneyball on Netflix last night, really good. Also on YouTube Movies.

The story of Oakland A's general manager Billy Beane's successful attempt to put together a baseball club on a budget by employing computer-generated analysis to draft his players.
True story

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2020, 03:21 AM   #973
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,762 Times in 548 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Star Trek coming to Netflix

Star Trek Discovery and Star Trek Picard to come to Netflix. https://flipboard.com/@gfrobot/star-...fNpslYUHd3_ed0
Old 12-17-2020, 11:44 PM   #974
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Family recommended Queen's Gambit to me. Would love to hear people's thoughts
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2020, 11:10 PM   #975
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementinefemme View Post
Family recommended Queen's Gambit to me. Would love to hear people's thoughts
Watch it! I finished the series in two days. It's very well made and it's always nice to see a female excel in a male dominated environment.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2020, 11:38 PM   #976
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

We are watching "Big Sky" Its a dark drama but good. We cant wait for the next episode to drop
Old 12-20-2020, 07:50 AM   #977
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
Star Trek Discovery and Star Trek Picard to come to Netflix. https://flipboard.com/@gfrobot/star-...fNpslYUHd3_ed0
I subscribed to CBS all access for Star Trek discovery and I loved it, surprised they would put it on Netflix but I’m upset with CBS for not letting me finish the last 3 seasons of Criminal Minds

Did anyone see they made a spin-off to One Flew over the Cukoos nest? Called Nurse Ratched she snaps apparently, now I may need to get through the movie to catch up
The Following User Says Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2020, 03:41 AM   #978
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,085 Times in 8,588 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default I Am Not Okay With This on Netflix

I Am Not Okay With This (2020) is a series I found on Netflix starring Sofia Bryant, Richard Ellis and Sophia Lillis based on the comic book of the same name by Charles Forsman.

I like it, but there’s only one season. Second season was cancelled because of COVID-19.

From youtube: I Am Not Okay With This is an irreverent origin story that follows a teenage girl who's navigating the trials and tribulations of high school, all while dealing with the complexities of her family, her budding sexuality, and mysterious superpowers just beginning to awaken deep within her.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2020, 11:40 AM   #979
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,118 Times in 5,117 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I'm trying to finish up/binge the last several seasons of _Dexter_. It's leaving Netflix this month, and I never got around to finishing it. I'm in the middle of season 6, and remembering what a well-made show this is.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2021, 07:00 PM   #980
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

I am watching the new-to-me last season of Bosch (2020)

I really enjoyed the first five seasons, good LA noir cop show

Amazon Prime
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: