Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 11-10-2020, 08:49 AM   #641
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,459 Times in 740 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Why does "book smart and commonsense foolish" come to mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
I'm just shaking my head now.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/09/polit...rus/index.html

Ben Carson.....should I say DOCTOR Ben Carson, a Trump supporter, political appointee of the Trump Administration's Housing and Urban Development Secretary, has tested positive for Coronavirus this morning.

For pity's sake, DR. Ben Carson is a medical doctor and a retired neurosurgeon (aka "brain surgeon"). He, of all people, should have really known better than to be sportin' around at Trump rallies, or any other public event without a mask.

See?? It is possible to be well educated and still be an utter dumbass.

I wish him luck.

~Theo~
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2020, 11:54 AM   #642
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,984 Times in 9,936 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Dolly Parton donated 1M to Vanderbuilt Research Dept, which developed the Moderna Vaccine for covid-19.

Way to go, Dolly!!!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/17/enter...rnd/index.html

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2020, 12:08 AM   #643
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

my grandson's best friend ~ his whole family all have covid ~ the mom is in the ICU on a ventilator . we don't know the condition of the rest of the family ~ they just moved to Texas last spring ~ the mom is an ER nurse ~ that's where she got it . 3 x's already my daughter had to give Jonathan bad news ~1 death his grandfather his dads father . his aunt uncle and 2 kids ~ survived but they have complications ~ now his friend ~ covid related . ((((( Jonathan ))))) I wish you didn't have to face this deadly pandemic ~
Old 11-18-2020, 11:30 AM   #644
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,861 Times in 2,472 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My father, who passed in 2013 at age 84, used to talk to me about the concept of "sacrifice" and how our current society no longer knows how to, remembers how to, or is willing to practice the act of sacrifice for the common good.

When 9/11 happened and our nation went to war on terrorism, my dad told me that, with a few exceptions, it was nearly impossible to perceive or see any kind of willingness or ability to sacrifice for the common good, as was so evident in the WWII generation. If one looked at the U.S. after 9/11 happened, it was nearly impossible to see any kind of visual evidence of sacrifice, aside from our military members and their families. The sacrifice made during the WWII years was called "pulling together" as a country, and it has been widely recognized as one of the major reasons that we, as a nation, were able to prevail in a war that was fought in two (2) theaters, European and Pacific. In addition to the bombing attack on Pearl Harbor, this country was just crawling out from under the horror and deprivations of the Great Depression and had to, by necessity, "hit the ground running" in order to save our country and our democracy.

This morning, I was surprised to see the following op-ed on the front page of cnn.com. It is about the concept of national sacrifice and is exactly what my father used to talk to me about. We need to bring this spirit of "pulling together" and "sacrifice" in order to beat this deadly enemy, COVID-19. If we don't, we're doomed. Most of the Greatest Generation has passed into history now. We need to rediscover the spirit, tenacity and sacrifice of The Greatest Generation and, once again, pull together as one nation and defeat COVID-19 before it defeats us, our nation and our democracy.

Here's the link to that op-ed. It is an excellent read:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/18/opini...mer/index.html

~Theo~
Old 11-18-2020, 11:40 AM   #645
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
My father, who passed in 2013 at age 84, used to talk to me about the concept of "sacrifice" and how our current society no longer knows how to, remembers how to, or is willing to practice the act of sacrifice for the common good.

When 9/11 happened and our nation went to war on terrorism, my dad told me that, with a few exceptions, it was nearly impossible to perceive or see any kind of willingness or ability to sacrifice for the common good, as was so evident in the WWII generation. If one looked at the U.S. after 9/11 happened, it was nearly impossible to see any kind of visual evidence of sacrifice, aside from our military members and their families. The sacrifice made during the WWII years was called "pulling together" as a country, and it has been widely recognized as one of the major reasons that we, as a nation, were able to prevail in a war that was fought in two (2) theaters, European and Pacific. In addition to the bombing attack on Pearl Harbor, this country was just crawling out from under the horror and deprivations of the Great Depression and had to, by necessity, "hit the ground running" in order to save our country and our democracy.

This morning, I was surprised to see the following op-ed on the front page of cnn.com. It is about the concept of national sacrifice and is exactly what my father used to talk to me about. We need to bring this spirit of "pulling together" and "sacrifice" in order to beat this deadly enemy, COVID-19. If we don't, we're doomed. Most of the Greatest Generation has passed into history now. We need to rediscover the spirit, tenacity and sacrifice of The Greatest Generation and, once again, pull together as one nation and defeat COVID-19 before it defeats us, our nation and our democracy.

Here's the link to that op-ed. It is an excellent read:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/18/opini...mer/index.html

~Theo~
"...recognition of personal sacrifice for community benefit," (CNN op-ed author Nicole Hemmer). I know this well. My parents, although my 92 y.o. dad died last February of this year) always talked about personal sacrifice during The Great Depression and throughout WW2. Nearly every night they inculcated these tenets and values into our dinner time story telling.

Excellent op-ed, Theo.

_____ ______
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2020, 11:54 AM   #646
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe this post is better placed here.

.. The tragedy of freedom paired with a weak concept of commonality.

I keep reading long complex dense jargon filled paragraphs, full of the minutiae that political junkies love but the massive central conflicts just get buried.

Thing is, "political" differences reduced to whether this dam should be built or this tax should be reduced/raised miss the point.

Thing is" what is it you feel/believe about your relationship to your local community. your state. your country, the rest of the world.

Thing is "who am I in all this?"

Till we start going there, we will forever be electing, supporting, Fascist leaders who push an "Us First" agendae...and we will be forever electing them, every 60 -70 yrs,( a generation or so), after tiny burst of "feel good" liberalism. that are regrettably short-lived cause we never stopped to figure out "why".
Old 11-18-2020, 09:06 PM   #647
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Default Thursday Nights (ABC)

The latest season of Grey's Anatomy is devoted to dealing with Covid-19.

Anybody else watching it? Here's a teaser trailer-clip I found of a scene in the ER moment, from a recent episode.

I'm gonna catch up one day.

_____ ______
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2020, 11:07 PM   #648
Pacificblu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Pacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST Reputation

I am so sad. I don’t know where this should go, so I’m sorry if misplaced.

One of my friends (not here cis male), is Covid positive. Tommy is a bit older, and has been on dialysis for 7 years. The really sad part is that he was finally on the transplant list for January. Tommy has been to the hospital ER 3 x where they treat him and send him home with oxygen because they have no beds available.

Tommy is in a gig band that plays weekends in bars, and he said he would rather die than give up playing drums. Now his band is infected, his brother and brother’s girlfriend, and God know how many other people. When I called him last I BEGGED him to wear a mask and isolate, but he said he didn’t believe Covid was real, and POS Trump said masks were not doing anything.

So sad...
Pacificblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pacificblu For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2020, 12:13 AM   #649
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacificblu View Post
I am so sad. I don’t know where this should go, so I’m sorry if misplaced.

One of my friends (not here cis male), is Covid positive. Tommy is a bit older, and has been on dialysis for 7 years. The really sad part is that he was finally on the transplant list for January. Tommy has been to the hospital ER 3 x where they treat him and send him home with oxygen because they have no beds available.

Tommy is in a gig band that plays weekends in bars, and he said he would rather die than give up playing drums. Now his band is infected, his brother and brother’s girlfriend, and God know how many other people. When I called him last I BEGGED him to wear a mask and isolate, but he said he didn’t believe Covid was real, and POS Trump said masks were not doing anything.

So sad...
I am sorry about your friend and all the people around him ~ bad leadership we have in the president. You could share your story with a local newspaper or call a TV station this is what people need to hear to take responsibility for their own lives. (((((( pacific ))))) prayers for you and them.
Old 11-19-2020, 06:40 AM   #650
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,459 Times in 740 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Donald.......it is now 16 days past November 3rd and guess what? We are still talking about Covid! You big orange fibber. God rest all the souls your lack of governance failed to help.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2020, 10:48 AM   #651
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,103 Times in 5,113 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

It finally happened - I am pretty certain I've got COVID. I haven't had the test yet, but my boy tested positive yesterday. I've got the symptoms.

We were all so careful! I guess it's just a matter of time.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2020, 02:13 PM   #652
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,113 Times in 3,005 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
It finally happened - I am pretty certain I've got COVID. I haven't had the test yet, but my boy tested positive yesterday. I've got the symptoms.

Oh no... I hope you can take it easy right now and that it is mild for you both...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2020, 11:50 AM   #653
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Nasty grasping fool.

Trump wants all the credit for the development of covid vaccines but will accept no responsibility for the fact that the virus ran ( runs ) rampant under his negligent, incompetent watch.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2020, 01:12 PM   #654
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Default ~

Quote:

((((((( georgia & family )))))))))) I'm so sorry ~ it is a matter of time.
Old 12-01-2020, 01:15 PM   #655
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Please keep us posted!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2020, 05:48 PM   #656
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for all your well wishes.

The boy and I are both feeling a little better. My friend/assistant has no symptoms except for feeling very tired. Hopefully that is all she will experience.

The boy's doctor told him that the severity of his symptoms is unlikely to get worse - that however a person experiences Covid symptoms, they are unlikely to add on more symptoms later. Has anyone else ever heard anything like this? (I have been living in fear that any day I will wake up unable to breathe.)

- Prince
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2020, 09:32 PM   #657
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Thank you for all your well wishes.

The boy and I are both feeling a little better. My friend/assistant has no symptoms except for feeling very tired. Hopefully that is all she will experience.

The boy's doctor told him that the severity of his symptoms is unlikely to get worse - that however a person experiences Covid symptoms, they are unlikely to add on more symptoms later. Has anyone else ever heard anything like this? (I have been living in fear that any day I will wake up unable to breathe.)
I can relate to your fear of waking up not being able to breathe. Last fall, beginning of October, I came down ill with something that was brutal. I couldn't breathe, was stuffed/clogged up and had a deep chest-like cough, that sent me to the ER so I could find out what my situation might be. They said I had a serious virus type illness, and I was real sick for about two to three weeks. I couldn't breathe and my body hurt terribly. I got over it by month three, right at the top of the year when we all learned about Covid-19. And since this last winter, early spring, as I have read about other's symptoms, I often wonder if I did have a case of it (as an after-thought). I just read a news story over on CNN that said now medical experts/scientists think that Covid-19 was actually transpiring across the country last fall, earlier than they thought at first.

But, interestingly enough, I've had several serious medical appts that were once post-poned, then late summer all of them booked me in, but I had to have a negative covid-test and be symptom free, to be able to be seen and treated for medical issues (sleep test, cardio-pulmonary tests. skin cancer type tests). Every covid-test I took, all of them came back negative, and I have had no symptoms that would disqualify me from getting medical tests done that could not be put off due to the pandemic. So tricky, how it all eventually went down, the timing of the appts and the extra testing to verify that I am covid-free. Scary too.

So, I don't know if sharing my experience gives some sort of explanation as to whether symptoms get worse, once you have them (if that is what you were inquiring about), but back last fall it was pretty serious, it happened rather fast, and at it's worst, two weeks into being sick, it finally turned a corner and I began to steadily recover. The process to feeling better took time, so I agree with Sister Ocean that "time" is certainly something of importance (length of illness to time-line of recovery, etc).

Keeping a candle lit for you and others in the community whose lives have been touched by this serious illness.

_____ ______
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2020, 07:07 AM   #658
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,113 Times in 3,005 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

The numbers in my county doubled in the last 24 hours. Things are feeling pretty ominous. The organization that I work for is not making very smart choices either. I just noped out of a meeting I was supposed to attend today with 15 people for about 2 hours. I asked for a remote option and was told that it's in person only because the conversation is too important to have via zoom (Racial justice committee). So I'm not going to go. Which sucks because I really enjoy my part on that committee. However, I'm doing too many things to protect myself and others to go be a sitting duck like that. They also served a buffet luncheon to staff last week for Thanksgiving. I noped out on that too. I don't get it. I know that some people on that committee traveled for Tgiving and had large gatherings in their homes. Watch everyone have to go on quarantine, which would put me back on 16 hour shifts 7 days a week to cover their places.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2020, 10:01 AM   #659
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I can relate to your fear of waking up not being able to breathe. Last fall, beginning of October, I came down ill with something that was brutal. I couldn't breathe, was stuffed/clogged up and had a deep chest-like cough, that sent me to the ER so I could find out what my situation might be. They said I had a serious virus type illness, and I was real sick for about two to three weeks. I couldn't breathe and my body hurt terribly. I got over it by month three, right at the top of the year when we all learned about Covid-19. And since this last winter, early spring, as I have read about other's symptoms, I often wonder if I did have a case of it (as an after-thought). I just read a news story over on CNN that said now medical experts/scientists think that Covid-19 was actually transpiring across the country last fall, earlier than they thought at first.
The CNN story's conclusions are very interesting. Last September I had a sudden case of pneumonia, and I have wondered if it was, in fact, Covid-related. Other people have questioned this as well.

Stay well.

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2020, 12:26 PM   #660
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Default ~

Quote:
The CNN story's conclusions are very interesting. Last September I had a sudden case of pneumonia, and I have wondered if it was, in fact, Covid-related. Other people have questioned this as well.

Stay well.
I agree ~ I have since the pandemic started ~ last fall there was something on CNN about a virus in China that was major concern and TRUMP was informed ~ that story died right then and there ~ I never heard of it again till it went world wide ~ TRUMP KNEW ! he has alot of American blood on his hands ~ he doesn't care.