jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Cool ~~~ tracker ~~~

10 things about yourself that *MIGHT* just surprise you!

1. In what area could you save a bit more money each week/month?

2. How long do you spend talking(phone) to your family per month?

3. How much time did you spend working on the thing you say is your “passion” in the past 2 weeks?

4. How far do you walk every day?

5. How much did you read that is NOT on a computer this past week?

6. How much time you spend organizing your life (bills, etc)?

7. How many calories do you eat per day?

8. How much time do you actually work at work?

9. How much time you spend watching TV per week?

10. Which of your goals did you accomplished last year ?

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:05 PM   #2
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation

1. In what area could you save a bit more money each week/month? Purchasing less things prepackaged and packaging them myself. Currently trying to reduce what we spend for internet/cable.

Hardly any outside of who lives with me. I want to make a better effort at picking up the phone or actually writing a letter - not an email.

3. How much time did you spend working on the thing you say is your “passion” in the past 2 weeks?
I don't believe I have stated any passions yet. I do have some painting that I would like to start.

Lately it hasn't been a lot. Just started back to work(have Summers off).

5. How much did you read that is NOT on a computer this past week? Probably about 7 hrs.

6. How much time you spend organizing your life (bills, etc)? I am a list maker to help keep me focused and on task. A daily list or two helps jelli's world go round.

Depends on my mood. Weight is something i have been stuck on lately. My motivation has been very low. Hopefully get my B12 & hormones back on track and that will pick back up.

When I am at work, I am really at work. I do have Summers off. I start back to school and work this week.

Way to much t.v. whether watching it or it just playing in the background.

10. Which of your goals did you accomplished last year ? Being at a better place of acceptance of myself and for myself. knowing it's ok to not be a perfect mom and that

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #3
Daktari

1. In what area could you save a bit more money each week/month? ...Less beer.

2. How long do you spend talking(phone) to your family per month?...Less than 4 minutes. My Pops and I speak weekly but our telephone conversations go something like "Are you playing out today Pops?", "Yes, I'll pick you up in an hour", "Ok, see you inabit, toodle-oo". It takes 30seconds tops!

3. How much time did you spend working on the thing you say is your “passion” in the past 2 weeks?...Many hours

4. How far do you walk every day?...I don't really walk these days but I do cycle a lot ...see above.

5. How much did you read that is NOT on a computer this past week?...Probably 5 or 6 hours reading newspapers and political commentaries (we had riots here in the last week.)

6. How much time you spend organizing your life (bills, etc)? ...Not much, I'm of the 'ostrich' persuasion.

7. How many calories do you eat per day? ...Less than most folks.

8. How much time do you actually work at work? ...I'm student and not currently a wage slave.

9. How much time you spend watching TV per week?...Too much. I use my tv like a radio, it's there like white noise, I listen to it...usually couldn't tell you what's been on though.

10. Which of your goals did you accomplished last year? ...gave up smoking, started cycling after 13yrs out of the saddle, started university. Not a bad year really [/COLOR][/QUOTE]
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 02:29 PM   #4
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

1. In what area could you save a bit more money each week/month?
accessories
a minute or two? we text and we visit
several hours
good question
5. How much did you read that is NOT on a computer this past week?
WHO CARES???? All reading is "good" reading
6. How much time you spend organizing your life (bills, etc)?
A LOT and every second pays off in peace of mind!
never again will i count these
75% of each shift. Ish
hard to say: i read while Mr. Jenny watches, but i do catch bits of it
10. Which of your goals did you accomplished last year ?
9 out of 10
Old 08-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #5
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

1. In what area could you save a bit more money each week/month? I could save money on shipping and handling by buying my plugs locally.

2. How long do you spend talking(phone) to your family per month? My family knows that I don't usually care to be on the phone too long, but I talk to my mom, twin, and sister at least once a day.

3. How much time did you spend working on the thing you say is your “passion” in the past 2 weeks? A few hours most nights considering cooking is probably my biggest Passion at this point in my life.

4. How far do you walk every day? I run five miles most days.

5. How much did you read that is NOT on a computer this past week? I read an entire book.

6. How much time you spend organizing your life (bills, etc)? I'm a fairly organized person as it is, so not too much.

7. How many calories do you eat per day? As few as possible, but enough to stay healthy.

8. How much time do you actually work at work? I tutor people in English and history, so when I'm workin' I'm working the whole time.

9. How much time you spend watching TV per week? I don't really watch too much, less than 12 hours a week, not counting when I have a music station on.

10. Which of your goals did you accomplished last year ? I moved on, put my head on straight, stopped smoking, only did things I wanted to do this summer. And as an added bonus, fell for someone.
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post:

Tags
goals, life, money, results, time