Old 08-18-2020, 06:51 PM   #6601
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
feeling better now .... I was almost asleep earlier and both legs, feet and toes started mega-cramping ...it was so hard to get off the bed ... hobbled into the kitchen and guzzled 3 huge mouthfuls of mustard, chased it with cold apple juice ... I know some coaches have people on their team hit the mustard hard and fast when muscles start cramping ... it worked ... I am so tired and am eyeing the bed now ... will summon my courage in a few minutes and lie back down ... I have salt and a coke beside the bed if the cramps return ... I over did it today working outside in the heat ... that is all it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Potassium works like a charm for me.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/consu...617-story.html
I've heard of both of these remedies for muscle cramps; glad to hear they work. I personally drink dill pickle juice, which works too. Sports coaches use this option for their players, which is how I heard about it.

To piggyback onto Fire's potassium post, eating a banana a day will reduce chronic muscle cramps because of the potassium content. Also, drinking enough water daily will help as well.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 06:53 PM   #6602
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

worn out. hungry. tired.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 06:58 PM   #6603
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I came in here to post and got sidetracked with muscle cramps.

I guess that answers the thread's question, eh?

Know that feeling when are doing something and then you start the quiet slide into sleep, with your eyes closing and your body starting to relax and then you jerk back to alertness but are still a wee bit sluggish?

That's me right now because my body doesn't like it when I cheat it of sleep and I only got 4 hours last night soooo....she's sneaking in and trying to take it back. Don't tell her, but she's winning.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2020, 07:26 AM   #6604
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Wonderful! Well, I'll try to forget the scorching temps. It is the dog days of summer...

Old 08-19-2020, 11:42 AM   #6605
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

Feeling pretty good. Won $500. on a scratch and win. Beats getting a kick in the butt with a frozen mukluk eh. *S
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2020, 01:24 PM   #6606
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Horrible. I've been having headaches the past few days but low key, mild. Wasn't really sure what that was about but since they weren't non-stop or all that bad have been riding the things out with over the counters on an as needed basis. However today I woke up with dental pain so bad, now it's all about okay I don't care what you need to do here but as far as I'm concerned just hurry up and hacksaw it out! I already knew I needed follow up but getting a dental appointment has been LOL like pulling teeth with this pandemic going on. However Jillian managed to find a place accepting new patients with an opening today in just a couple of hours. So either restrictions due to this pandemic must be easing up. Or in just a couple of hours I'm going to see one of the worst dentists in America. One so desperate for patients they're willing to take on just anybody almost immediately. Wish me luck.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2020, 09:32 PM   #6607
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sort of a bunch of mixed feelings tonight: I feel steady, and full of contemplation; yet I also have a deep feeling of reverence for the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. That kind of feeling. A good feeling. From a deep, deep place in my soul.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2020, 07:48 AM   #6608
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,128 Times in 3,010 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's a really good day when I can start my work morning listening to Barack Obama's latest speech.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2020, 01:00 PM   #6609
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Horrible. I've been having headaches the past few days but low key, mild. Wasn't really sure what that was about but since they weren't non-stop or all that bad have been riding the things out with over the counters on an as needed basis. However today I woke up with dental pain so bad, now it's all about okay I don't care what you need to do here but as far as I'm concerned just hurry up and hacksaw it out! I already knew I needed follow up but getting a dental appointment has been LOL like pulling teeth with this pandemic going on. However Jillian managed to find a place accepting new patients with an opening today in just a couple of hours. So either restrictions due to this pandemic must be easing up. Or in just a couple of hours I'm going to see one of the worst dentists in America. One so desperate for patients they're willing to take on just anybody almost immediately. Wish me luck.
I feel curious. How did it go? If it were me, it might be a sinus infection. The really bad ones seem to settle in my jaw and the ache is torture. Hopefully, you figured it out and it 1. won't cost you a fortune and 2. you didn't meet the worst dentist in the US.

As for myself, I feel pretty content today. The weather is amazing with blue skies, a steady breeze and low humidity. I even wore my hair down! The cats are snoozing on the floor and the back of the sofa and I'm in the midst of a decent lunch. I mean; it's no filet mignon with a peppercorn cream sauce but it's reasonably good. Also, my outside chores and errands for the day are done and the groceries are put away so I got to pare down to my shorts and camisole bra, which is sooo comfortable. Other than the world being in shambles, I have nothing to complain about.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2020, 06:49 PM   #6610
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Super tired with a side of relax. I had a really early dark o'clock shift today. This afternoon I spent an hour floating in the pool, hence the relaxation. I definitely will be sliding between the sheets early.

Old 08-20-2020, 08:09 PM   #6611
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

chill
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2020, 03:51 PM   #6612
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not feeling great because I had to cancel a bike ride with my friend this morning as I woke up with a migraine, but I'm gonna make it to dinner at another friend's after work.
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2020, 06:51 PM   #6613
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,122 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Sleepy, but I'm always sleepy these days. Concerned about my cat, who has diabetes and a urinary tract infection. Worried that I will not get everything done that I need to get done before my surgery in September.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2020, 09:06 PM   #6614
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I feel curious. How did it go? If it were me, it might be a sinus infection. The really bad ones seem to settle in my jaw and the ache is torture.
The dentist at the dental hygiene clinic at our community college had said it was an abscess. The dentist I saw yesterday she didn't know what it was, pointed to the x-rays and said – See this? It could be any number of things couldn't it? What the hell? I couldn't believe what I was hearing! So since she seemed a little crazy hesitantly I asked, well it wouldn't be an abscess would it? She thought about it and said – maybe, but I don't think so. Again I was like what the hell! So I asked her, what did she think it might be then? She said well it could be anything but most likely it's probably one of two things... either way here's what I'm going to do. She wrote me prescriptions for a rinse and antibiotic. I still don't know out of all the things it could be, how she narrowed it down to just two or what either of those two things it might me. She said if I needed to I could take two ibuprofen and if that wasn't enough two Tylenol along with it for the pain. As if I hadn't already tried that. She said if things got worse give them a call and they'd squeeze me in. What the... That's it? Oh, no, if all goes well, see you back in a month. If all goes well? In a month? Really?

Oh, hell no! I'm not going to let myself suffer and maybe die in agony just because some incompetent dentist, who asked me to read my own films, says that's what I ought to do. There was so much more wrong this dental experience I'll spare you the novel. Moral of the story a good dentist is worth their weight in gold. Anyhow, I came home and did emergency dental surgery. I had once before, for an abscessed tooth decades and decades ago. Every dentist I've seen since and stupidly told that too they've all said the same thing – Don't do it again!!! So keeping that in mind I did it again and in less than an hour was completely pain free. A little tender if touching it but well what's the easy answer for that – don't touch it!!! A few hours later I was able to eat a late dinner of canned stew. Today I felt so much better I was snacking on peanuts while waiting for my antibiotics to arrive. Anyhow I don't think I'm cured or even just well enough to try beef jerky yet, but at least now I can pain free continue my search for a competent dentist. I haven't had to take any pain meds at all today
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2020, 01:38 AM   #6615
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
feeling better now .... I was almost asleep earlier and both legs, feet and toes started mega-cramping ...it was so hard to get off the bed ... hobbled into the kitchen and guzzled 3 huge mouthfuls of mustard, chased it with cold apple juice ... I know some coaches have people on their team hit the mustard hard and fast when muscles start cramping ... it worked ... I am so tired and am eyeing the bed now ... will summon my courage in a few minutes and lie back down ... I have salt and a coke beside the bed if the cramps return ... I over did it today working outside in the heat ... that is all it is
Thank you for posting this, Rocks! Was just falling asleep as my foot started cramping. Ate a spoonful of mustard and it stopped within minutes. Hope you’re continuing to feel better.

Am feeling well.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2020, 11:39 AM   #6616
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I feel pretty good. I shortchanged myself of sleep Friday night so I turned off the alarm last night and slept a little over 9 hours. I feel okay too. Not too groggy or off, which is always a risk when sleeping more than my usual 7.5ish hours.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2020, 04:58 AM   #6617
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Better. Am back to losing weight. Had gotten into a bit of a funk, but I stuck with it and eventually it’s starting to pay off again.

I think the losing-weight Gods like playing tricks on folk.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2020, 09:37 PM   #6618
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm feeling bittersweet with a tinge of betrayal. My employee has been assigned to another store. The sweet part is that I've done such a good job training her that they feel she can run her own store. I'm proud of and genuinely happy for her. The bitter part is that now I have to begin the process of searching for someone else and going through the extensive interview sessions and then long training in order to get someone at the point where they are not 'bad', not to mention saying goodbye to any personal time off for the next couple of months and also having to deal with winter on my property, which is supposed to be quite nasty this season.

Finally, betrayed because my immediate supervisor knew about his idea for her for months before he said anything at all to anyone and then he told her not to tell me until he could 'surprise' me with the info, which he did today. Not cool, man. Not cool at all. All of this is dumped on both of us at the holidays so both of us could potentially lose vacation time (that doesn't roll over).

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2020, 10:24 PM   #6619
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~

Foul and I feel I might explode and blow my top any second now...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2020, 06:42 AM   #6620
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Calma te mi hermano. I hope a good night's rest has helped. I think we are all in that space now off and on in this day and age.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post: