Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > New York Forums

Old 02-08-2013, 11:47 AM   #1
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation
Default New York - May 2013

Hi all

I am in NYC in May, arriving Saturday 18th and leaving the following Wednesday. I'm staying in Midtown Manhattan and, other than a trip to the Bronx to see my beloved Yankees, am unlikely to visit any other parts of the wider metropolis.

I'll be there with Tmbyfem who is visiting from San Diego and we'll be revisiting many of our previous haunts in what will always be my favourite US city by an incredible distance over any other.

Anyway, just putting it out there as a note ...... as would be great to catch-up with some of our old acquaintances or meet new folk whilst we are there.

Totally informal - I'm not planning on any sort of official meet but anyone who wants to meet up, whether just for a coffee or lunch or a meal or whatever, just let me know
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post: