How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,108 Times in 5,115 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Got a slow start today, so I am just now heating water for coffee. Had my morning online meeting with work. Planning to go over a contract for some details we need to cancel an event.

It's National Puppy Day! So I will probably look at some pictures of cute puppies online.

Going online to search for some software for my printer/scanner/copier.

Then it will shortly be time for and Netflix, and planning something to do for dinner. I have some ground venison I want to use, and I want to do something delicious with it, not just use it as a substitute for hamburger in Hamburger Helper. (As if I ever ate Hamburger Helper.) Maybe a stew of some sort.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2020, 11:15 AM   #2482
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Been cleaning the yards. Just came in and ate.

About to put on my snake boots, strap a pistol on my hip, grap the blower and contractor waste bags then wade deep into woods. The more leaves, brush and limbs I bag/burn ... pushing it back further away from my yards, the less devil's handpuppets. (snakes) I dug up 3 shrubs that were blooming pink yesterday. Actually, dug around them and pulled them up with tow straps attached to truck. Plan to pull out 3 logs this afternoon. I want to extend my front yard about 40 more feet and eventually buy sod, lay out new grass. First, the ground must be totally scraped and cleared.That will still leave plenty of woods in the front.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2020, 04:35 PM   #2483
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Work

Get haircut

Cook dinner

Bed
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2020, 11:06 PM   #2484
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Shopping online. I'm dreading a repeat of last night however this time it shouldn't be as bad since I'm already signed up, know how navigate the site, and there won't be the same other learning curve frustrations I faced before.

Also this time if something is out of stock I'm not going to waste time looking for the next best thing affordable solution. I've discovered when I do generally all that's left are the spendy items or store brands items nobody wants.

Some store brand items are great, others aren't. Seems others agree as those I don't like are the items I easily, in great abundance, find left. Or they're not bad but for what ever reason I can get my preferred brands for the same or sometimes even less money.

Well tonight I'm shopping for non-food items and not hand sanitizer, bath tissue, baby wipes, paper towels or face masks so it should be a lot easier. I am going to do a quick check to see if the items I was shorted last time are back in stock, but not dwell on it.

As long as there's water, a heat source and a roof over my head I could live on beans, rice, coconut oil, canned tuna in lieu of sardines, and multi- vitamins for quite a long time, but I don't want to if I don't have to. I'd probably get scurvy or something but I'd live.

The rest of us, I don't know, there are 14 adults, 3 small children, 1 infant, 4 dogs and 3 cats in our buying circle. And most of them they don't have any kind of practice at all when it comes to knowing how to weather any storm, let alone what it is to endure true suffering.

I'm so glad I can shop online. After this self quarantine if I have to shop in store I'm going to get behind the person with the largest cart full of loot piled sky high I can find. So even if I do look like a hoarder at least I won't look like the worst one in the place.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2020, 09:44 AM   #2485
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Shopping online. I'm dreading a repeat of last night however this time it shouldn't be as bad since I'm already signed up, know how navigate the site, and there won't be the same other learning curve frustrations I faced before.

Also this time if something is out of stock I'm not going to waste time looking for the next best thing affordable solution. I've discovered when I do generally all that's left are the spendy items or store brands items nobody wants.

. . .

I'm so glad I can shop online. After this self quarantine if I have to shop in store I'm going to get behind the person with the largest cart full of loot piled sky high I can find. So even if I do look like a hoarder at least I won't look like the worst one in the place.
I spent over an hour last night on the Kroger website, loading up my shopping cart. When I got done, I couldn't get a pickup time at any store in the area. They go out for three days, and they were all "no available pickup times". I thought about trying again at midnight, but - no.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2020, 11:41 AM   #2486
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Work

Nap

Eat

Go back to bed and sleep
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 08:56 PM   #2487
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I spent over an hour last night on the Kroger website, loading up my shopping cart. When I got done, I couldn't get a pickup time at any store in the area. They go out for three days, and they were all "no available pickup times". I thought about trying again at midnight, but - no.
Walmart, at least in our area, is set up differently. When you go to the site before you can even begin shopping you're asked if you want to schedule a delivery or a pick up time for today or tomorrow. Say you choose delivery but there are no time slots left you can then check to see if maybe you can get a pick up time scheduled or vice versa. You don't have to shop first and then hope for a cart, delivery time. It's a pain but easy to keep checking back to get a delivery/pick up time before you can order than do all your shopping only to find out you can't get the order. On Walmart I didn't get everything I ordered but about 3/4 came in. If there isn't a Walmart nearby maybe there's a different chain store close that has their online food and grocery shopping set up that way. I've also had good luck buying non-perishables off Amazon but many sellers are now saying fulfillment in 1-3 months so really have to watch for that if it's something needed ta now and often you have to buy in bulk.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2020, 03:51 PM   #2488
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Work

Laundry

Eat

Watch tv

Sleep
Old 03-29-2020, 01:12 PM   #2489
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Make bed with clean sheets

Shower

Eat

Go to bed since I have to work during the week
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2020, 06:04 AM   #2490
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,116 Times in 3,006 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Morning chores
Go to work
Survive the experience
Come home
Eat
Craft
Talk to my Daddy
Sleep
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2020, 09:20 AM   #2491
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

• Check in with some friends to see how they're doing
  • Cancel a contract
  • Watch some videos about Zoom security and see what we can do to improve ours
  • Cat nap
  • Clean the kitchen
  • Shop online for some groceries for pickup
  • A real nap
  • Color
  • Make dinner
  • Netflix and
  • Sleep

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2020, 11:18 AM   #2492
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

zoom meeting

zoom meeting

zoom meeting

zoom meeting

Oh wait...one got moved to tomorrow.. Yeah something to do tomorrow.

cleaning. lol what a day
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2020, 05:21 PM   #2493
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Work
Run errand
Cook dinner
Bed
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2020, 05:47 AM   #2494
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so glad it's Friday.

Today:

Work
Come home
Continue self quarantine (Except for mandatory work) with my daughter.
Yesterday I got us an electronic keyboard. We are going to re-learn how to play the piano so there will be some of that tonight.
Hopefully on the agenda is hearing the test results for my co-worker who might have Covid-19. Hopefully that is a negative result.

Cheers
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2020, 08:23 AM   #2495
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
  • Check in with some friends to see how they're doing
  • Cancel a contract
  • Watch some videos about Zoom security and see what we can do to improve ours
  • Cat nap
  • Clean the kitchen
  • Shop online for some groceries for pickup
  • A real nap
  • Color
  • Make dinner
  • Netflix and
  • Sleep
TGIF!

I didn't get half the things done on my list yesterday. I got hung up on canceling the contract, which turned out to be not as big a deal as it could have been, but will be more work than I thought. So I will pick up my list from there. Oh, and I get to knock off early today! because I've accumulated some extra time over the last two weeks. So that is an excellent thing.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2020, 10:56 AM   #2496
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wake up before the sun, check.
Fend off Loki, who thinks that every time I come into the kitchen, it's to feed him, check.
Medical thing, check.
Breakfast and lunch, check.
Grocery and miscellaneous (aka the never-ending search for toilet paper), check.
Clean the kitchen.......ehhhhh. Soon?
Watch more Criminal Minds (I've started back from season 1), in progress.
Clean out the fridge.
Laundry.
Go to bed verrry early.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2020, 12:23 PM   #2497
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Reading- throughout the day
Yardwork- throughout the day
Make soup- done
Plant herbs that Daddy is going to drop off on my porch soon.
Throughout the day- look for friends of my brother to invite them to a virtual toast tomorrow.
I thought I might go through pictures that need organizing and make some of my brother's favorite foods but my heart isn't there. Maybe tomorrow.

I don't know how y'all are doing this shelter in place. Yesterday I was so glad to have a day at home and thought it was the best things ever. Today I'm having trouble being motivated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2020, 06:14 AM   #2498
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

ive been up since 4am report writing for an IEP that will be on Friday

Also, sending emails off to contract, professors and students.

Today, day will begin with not one but THREE Zoom sessions right off the bat one right after the other... sigh.. there is not enough coffee in the world to deal with that.

getting migraine meds AND putting a full pot of very strong coffee on
Old 04-09-2020, 06:47 AM   #2499
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
ive been up since 4am report writing for an IEP that will be on Friday

Also, sending emails off to contract, professors and students.

Today, day will begin with not one but THREE Zoom sessions right off the bat one right after the other... sigh.. there is not enough coffee in the world to deal with that.

getting migraine meds AND putting a full pot of very strong coffee on
And just like that another zoom meeting has been added FOUR! grr

but hey the report is ready
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2020, 11:45 AM   #2500
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Work till 1115 am

Shower

Watch Netflix for awhile

Eat dinner and go to bed

Tags
agenda