Old 04-22-2010, 12:45 PM   #2201
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Age old question..

How is it someone can be madly in love with a person, break up and two weeks later be crazy about another person... be with that person for a month or two, then less than 3 weeks later be absolutely insanely in love with someone else?

I find it terribly difficult to keep up with their anniversary dates this way. My card sending is getting all wonked up.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:53 PM   #2202
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

Im wondering how one kiss..one look can seriously change your direction..all the planning that goes into being an "all together" woman goes out the *%#@* window when being kissed like...I simply can not think straight today..Im stuck on stupid! lol..and we all know "you can't fix stupid" haha..so im gonna and probably be a love all day...

<<<< this is what is going on in my head at the moment..

I want to always be kissed that well..can I?

Lillie

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:33 PM   #2203
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Whether I'm going to get this job or not
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 03:55 PM   #2204
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'm tired from mowing our half a football field today with our eco friendly electric push mower that R got last year instead of a gas one. Thing is, it takes 2 days to mow this much grass because the battery pack doesn't last more than 2 hours. Yes, that's how long I was out there mowing today and to think, with a recharge, I get to do it all over again tomorrow. Nothing like getting my weekly exercise in all in one day.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 04:21 PM   #2205
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I'm tired from mowing our half a football field today with our eco friendly electric push mower that R got last year instead of a gas one. Thing is, it takes 2 days to mow this much grass because the battery pack doesn't last more than 2 hours. Yes, that's how long I was out there mowing today and to think, with a recharge, I get to do it all over again tomorrow. Nothing like getting my weekly exercise in all in one day.

Solution: nature's eco-friendly lawn mower.

(Because I think about you, buddy )

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 07:19 PM   #2206
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default People never fail to surprise me

Today I had a friend totally bawl me out because of someone I am talking to. JUST TALKING to...

She has a beef against this person because of bad blood... They broke off a relationship with one of her friends... She told me their opinions and I that she didn't think this person was a very good person. I said thank you for her opinion and that I would be cautious, but that we were only talking right now.

I have been friends with her for almost three years, and I am appalled at what happened next. My friend confronted the person I am talking to and threatened them, then continued to badger me about this person. Insisting that no matter what this person was only out to hurt me.

I have a right to form my own opinions about people, and no matter what you "know" about someone elses relationship and breakup... You DO NOT have all the facts and it probably didn't play out how you think.

This friend is not the person I thought she was if she is really willing to alienate me for befriending someone else. Wow... how can people be so.... just wow.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #2207
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Tim Tebow to Buffalo?
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 07:31 PM   #2208
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Solution: nature's eco-friendly lawn mower.

(Because I think about you, buddy )

I wanted a pig and R said no, but I said, the ladies at 4H said pigs will eat the johnson grass (weeds)...What do you think she'll say if I tell her the goat is more eco friendly than the lawn mower?

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 04-22-2010, 07:54 PM   #2209
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I wanted a pig and R said no, but I said, the ladies at 4H said pigs will eat the johnson grass (weeds)...What do you think she'll say if I tell her the goat is more eco friendly than the lawn mower?
Pigs are sooo cute and are actually very clean animals and smart too! I like goats and find them to be a very eco-friendly lawn mower but love the idea of the pig.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 08:10 PM   #2210
T D

How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin
Relationship Status:
On occasion

Thanked 1,123 Times in 310 Posts
T D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST Reputation

It seems my mom is always on my mind these days. I worry about her being lonely, etc. since my step dad died. They were married for almost 49 years... that's a long time. I just worry 'bout her.

T D is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T D For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #2211
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about how Hack can bite me.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #2212
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
Tim Tebow to Buffalo?
Ok Denver, much better!
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:40 PM   #2213
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

...how much I enjoyed my dinner...I had a yen for made-from- scratch corn muffins...so, I made some which came out lovely...paired with a sweet crunchy apple, it was a nice light, tasty meal...

it's sad on the one hand not to be cooking for two and doing actual Meals...on the other hand, since things change--no harm, no foul (is that the correct spelling for the sports reference phrase?) it is also nice to be able to indulge whatever food longings I have when ever I have them...

that's what's on my mind and having some rye triskets for desert...I kinda did the 'sweet' for the dinner part (the apple)...

maybe this should have been in the 'randomly' posting thread?
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:41 PM   #2214
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

All of the football mumbo jumbo that is appearing from friends on fb. I had to hear it all day.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:09 PM   #2215
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Pigs are sooo cute and are actually very clean animals and smart too! I like goats and find them to be a very eco-friendly lawn mower but love the idea of the pig.

reading it makes it sound like such a convincing argument
but I'd still lose because I'd have to have a barn for the pig
and I'm sure R can come up with other reasons or already has,
but it was last year and I've forgotten it by now.

Old 04-22-2010, 09:14 PM   #2216
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Quote:
reading it makes it sound like such a convincing argument
but I'd still lose because I'd have to have a barn for the pig
and I'm sure R can come up with other reasons or already has,
but it was last year and I've forgotten it by now.

You know...you could get a pig and it could end up like the pig in the movie Babe. Cute and talking. lol.
Just build a shed for the pig. A big shed. Diva is the Home Depot expert. I am sure she could help you find one that would be a good size.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:34 PM   #2217
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Bolivia president under fire for linking chicken to deviance

COCHABAMBA, Bolivia — Bolivian President Evo Morales was under fire on Wednesday for suggesting that eating hormone-injected chicken could provoke male deviance at a global climate change summit.

Bolivia's opposition and homosexual groups criticized comments made by Morales at the first "people's conference" on climate change the previous day, in which he said that chicken producers inject birds with female hormones and "when men eat those chickens, they experience deviances in being men."

The Bolivian president also suggested that the European diet made men go bald.

Spain's National Federation of Lesbians, Gays, Transsexuals and Bisexuals sent a protest letter to the Bolivian embassy of Madrid, calling Morales remarks "homophobic."

The president of Argentina's homosexual community, Cesar Cigliutti, said: "It's an absurdity to think that eating hormone-containing chicken can change the sexual orientation of a person."

"By following that reasoning, if we put male hormones in a chicken and we make a homosexual eat it, he will transform into a heterosexual," he added, in online comments.

Right-wing Bolivian deputy Andres Ortega criticized Morales for recounting "urban legends" at the conference which sought to draft new proposals for the next UN climate talks in Mexico at the end of the year.

"I thought it was a place to talk about science and real and positive things about preserving the environment," Ortega said.

Thousands of environmental activists, indigenous leaders and ecologists were taking part in the three-day summit focusing on the world's poorest, whom they say were largely ignored at official UN-sponsored climate talks in Copenhagen last December.

Morales on Wednesday announced the creation of an international movement to protect the Earth which would promote a world tribunal for climate issues and a global referendum on environmental choices.

Developing nations have resisted a legally binding climate treaty, arguing that wealthy nations must bear the primary responsibility for climate change.
Copyright © 2010 AFP. All rights reserved.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:06 AM   #2218
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Re-post from another thread.

A Personal Story Concerning LGBT National Silence Day.

My grandaughters movement on that day. She is almost 15 and this is her story.

Throughout this school year she has had many harrassing moments in her school towards her. One in which 2 boys tagged her locker with lesbo signs and such. Another where a girl was bullying her because of being lesbian. And a couple which involved teachers. One teacher even saying," Your a HOMO! And I don't agree with anything you do!"

With all this happening to her in the school. She decided to use National Silence Day to act upon all she has had happen. A peaceful way to present her issues.

In her school there were aproximately 30 LGBT students and 50 students who supported LGBT students who participated.

They wore signs saying,
"TODAY IS LGBT NATIONAL SILENCE DAY FOR HARRASSMENT,BULLYING AND ABUSE!
We are in silence for all thos who have been or will be harrassed or battered as a result to the bullying and wrong actions against us and others. For our choice to be who we are!
Under those words was a big question mark
?????
If you are wondering why we are silent ...JUST ASK!

Then they would had out a card instead of speaking which expalined the movement.

Well throughout the day...This one girl had harrassed and bullied my grandaughter all day. Even pushing her at one point and spinning her around saying..YOUR A LESBIAN..YOU WON'T HIT ME!"
This went on a few times and then out of the blue...When my grandaughter wasn't aware she was right by her...This girl sucker punched her in the face very hard. My grandaughter feels awful about that but she had to defend herself and knocked the girl out in one punch! Of course this is being addressed. It was all seen on the monitors so my grandaughter was not in trouble for it as well. But what symbol as to the day.

I am very proud of her for trying to handle things in a non abusive manner...And it saddened me that she wound up having to use physical force to protect herself. It really hurt her heart that she had to.

As a result of this happening, I have decided to take on that day to help the youth of LGBT students. On April 16th from here on out...I will be at the schools to help keep order first of all. Second, I am going to unite with our LGBT Center and raise awareness of this day in advance so it will make a much stroger impact in my community.

To bring it to light so to speak...Before the day...so those wanting to support or be a part will remember the day. And will also be able to support our little ones who are just wanting to be themselves.

Any ideas on what could do this that I might not have thought of?
I am doing:
BANNERS
SIGNS
Even talks if this applies.

Below is a little description of what this day is for and it's impact Nation wide:

It was orriginally started by a family member of someone who was gay bashed is 1996..And it is a very important day to keep our children safe in the schools and community.
********~*~********

Day of Silence 2010: Silent Protest on behalf of LGBT is celebrated as The National Day of Silence to protest against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) harassment in schools.

The question will remain open that if observance of Day of Silence can end anti-LGBT harassment in society especially in schools? LGBT bullying has given birth to many tragic stories in the nation, so the need to end this bullying was felt and first National Day of Silence was observed in 1996.

The need for observance of such a day was first felt by students of Virginia University who organized the first Day of Silence.

The Day of Silence has now become a popular movement throughout the world and students of all ages have joined the protest against bullying and harassment of LGBT.

Day of Silence 2010 is being observed on 16 April, 2010

The first annual Day of Silence was aimed to create better relationship between the gay and straight students.

On 16 April in observance of Day of Silence 2010, the students will remain silent throughout the day but at the same time not hindering the educational process. Some areas choose to observe it on April 15th as well. They would try to refrain from speaking in their free time such as at lunch, recess but they will carry all the other instructional activities by speaking when necessary.

The Day of Silence campaign is getting momentum day by day and today at 14th Day of Silence we have thousands of students participating in the campaign in order to spread awareness about the dangers of bullying the LGBT.

Here are just a couple sites describing this movement.

http://personalmoneystore.com/moneyb...ng-cards-lgbt/

http://www.dayofsilence.org/index.cfm

I posted this on a couple threads because I feel very strongly about it's content. Sorry if this affends anyone for me doing so.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2010, 04:39 AM   #2219
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

My boss has been super stressed out lately from, I suspect, things at home. Yesterday she lashed out at me about pulling her files for the upcoming week. I do this every week and have since day one. Never was I told to always have them pulled 2 weeks in advance until yesterday. I assure you if she told me this a year ago I would have been doing it for the past year.

Her calendar is not a secret and she downloads it to her iPhone. I seem to end up on the receiving end of this when she leaves something for the last minute or forgets something or, like a couple weeks ago, goes to the courthouse across the street instead of one in a neighboring county (even though it is in all caps on her calendar and on the docket sheet I attached to the file).

I am not taking this personally. It's just the Universe demonstrating the practical application of Newton's Third Law.

Everytime something positive happens (Wednesday she took me to lunch for Admin Day), something like this follows shortly thereafter.

Guess I better contact Hogwarts and register for their online mindreading class...

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2010, 04:47 AM   #2220
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Mare says, get the goat, say nothing, then tell R the goat followed you home. "You didn't have the heart to turn it away...." Just think - it'll mow your lawn AND provide fertilizer for your garden. How much more eco-friendly can you get???

Mind you, around here, this tactic will only work when Mare does it.
I was just informed to "not get any ideas".

*sigh*

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote