Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-31-2010, 09:26 PM   #201
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Giants are 3 outs away from a 3-1 lead in the Series.... I'm sooooooo nervous!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2010, 09:32 PM   #202
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

HUMMMMMM....

BABY!!!

The Giants are 3-1!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2010, 09:32 PM   #203
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

CMON on home boys....for the win!!!!!!!!
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2010, 10:05 PM   #204
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good game, Giants!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2010, 10:38 PM   #205
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Bamgarner pitched one heck of a game.

Giants up 3-1. Hm. As a Red Sox fan, I have to believe in miracles. But the Giants are playing too well and the Rangers are looking a bit lost out there.

Hope the Giants can clinch at home. When you have waited for something for so long, its nice to do it at home.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 07:24 AM   #206
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Bamgarner pitched one heck of a game.

Giants up 3-1. Hm. As a Red Sox fan, I have to believe in miracles. But the Giants are playing too well and the Rangers are looking a bit lost out there.

Hope the Giants can clinch at home. When you have waited for something for so long, its nice to do it at home.
I wonder what the differences are in coaching/management philosophy and styles between these teams are. What you say here rings true for me- both teams have very young players, yet, the Giants young guys just don't look rattled much at all. Bumgarner was so focused- they all seem to be. When he was between being on the mound, he sat alone and at times looked almost like he was meditating. LOL... I'm such a woo-woo Californian! but something is jiving with those guys and how they concentrate!

I keep thinking it has to do with the coaching staff and the Giants manager. I did some coaching (very little as I just was pre-Title IV in women's sports in my young days) in college for some middle school girls programs- just thinking back about motivational techniques and confidence building.

It would be great to have the Giants take it at home, but, a win tonight would be fine by me! But, the Rangers could come out battling and I know they have talent. So, I'm just sitting back and watching! Plus, this is a big deal for Rangers fan, too. First WS ever.

Gotta check to see if that big screen thing is really going to happen in SF tonight! Hope so- it would be great to hang with some fans and watch in a sort of "being there" way.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:26 PM   #207
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
I wonder what the differences are in coaching/management philosophy and styles between these teams are. What you say here rings true for me- both teams have very young players, yet, the Giants young guys just don't look rattled much at all. Bumgarner was so focused- they all seem to be. When he was between being on the mound, he sat alone and at times looked almost like he was meditating. LOL... I'm such a woo-woo Californian! but something is jiving with those guys and how they concentrate!

I keep thinking it has to do with the coaching staff and the Giants manager. I did some coaching (very little as I just was pre-Title IV in women's sports in my young days) in college for some middle school girls programs- just thinking back about motivational techniques and confidence building.

It would be great to have the Giants take it at home, but, a win tonight would be fine by me! But, the Rangers could come out battling and I know they have talent. So, I'm just sitting back and watching! Plus, this is a big deal for Rangers fan, too. First WS ever.

Gotta check to see if that big screen thing is really going to happen in SF tonight! Hope so- it would be great to hang with some fans and watch in a sort of "being there" way.
I havent seen enough of either team to ascertain a style or philosophy. I have questioned Washingtons handling of the pitching staff....seems to me he leaves some pitchers in too long and pulls others too fast.

Plus, it is an adjustment for both teams to have to play by the others rules depending on who's park you are in. I cant imagine what it is like to have to go without your designated hitter - its a team used to playing with certain players in certain order. All of a sudden, they are a batter short and pitchers who havent swung a bat since little league are trying to remember how to bunt. How do you decide who to bench? Whats more important, the defense or the offense? I dont think I would be wanting to have to make those decisions.

Yet there are always the intangibles to deal with. The unsung heroes, the leaders of a team who can inspire and motivate just because they BELIEVE, the ones who dig down a little deeper in the clutch, the ones who do the little things that start rallies etc.

Nonetheless, both of these teams are here because they deserve to be. The Giants havent lost a step. They seem to be just bearing down and coming thru when they need to. Rangers do not seem to be exhiniting the same confidence, nor do they seem to be relying on those things which got them this far. All we can ask as fans, is that they all try the best they can.

I'm proud of both of these teams. Win or lose, they accomplished something special just to get to this point.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 06:35 PM   #208
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
I havent seen enough of either team to ascertain a style or philosophy. I have questioned Washingtons handling of the pitching staff....seems to me he leaves some pitchers in too long and pulls others too fast.

Plus, it is an adjustment for both teams to have to play by the others rules depending on who's park you are in. I cant imagine what it is like to have to go without your designated hitter - its a team used to playing with certain players in certain order. All of a sudden, they are a batter short and pitchers who havent swung a bat since little league are trying to remember how to bunt. How do you decide who to bench? Whats more important, the defense or the offense? I dont think I would be wanting to have to make those decisions.

Yet there are always the intangibles to deal with. The unsung heroes, the leaders of a team who can inspire and motivate just because they BELIEVE, the ones who dig down a little deeper in the clutch, the ones who do the little things that start rallies etc.

Nonetheless, both of these teams are here because they deserve to be. The Giants havent lost a step. They seem to be just bearing down and coming thru when they need to. Rangers do not seem to be exhiniting the same confidence, nor do they seem to be relying on those things which got them this far. All we can ask as fans, is that they all try the best they can.

I'm proud of both of these teams. Win or lose, they accomplished something special just to get to this point.

Thanks!

Yeah, all the sports shows have all kinds of things to say and I think it is great that these two are there. It does feel good to have teams that have battled their hearts out during the season be in the WS. Just feels like baseball!!!

On the station I am watching there was a bit about the nuns that get season tickets for the Rangers- really cute story. Eldery and one of them beats on a little drum! I love these kind of baseball fans!! My Mom in her early 80's was a riot to watch it with and she knew all the strategy! Of course, she watched the game for years and years.

OK, game is on... so is a pot of homemade soup on the stove. I'm a happy camper! Maybe the Series will help with the election blues I think I will feeling tomorrow tomorrow night! It's the little things!!

Hummm... I wonder if Alpha went over to SF to watch tonight. I couldn't due to dumb joint pain! Phooey! I think the big screen thing is going on at the Civic Center???
Old 11-01-2010, 07:52 PM   #209
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

HUMMMMMM....

BABY!!!

Giants 3 ZIP! "Edgar" hits a 3 run HOMER!!

Hummmm... maybe SF will have a Parade Wedenesday instead of Game 6!

Not over yet........

WHOOPS.. Cruz hits a single run homer... it's 3-1, Giants..... Mamma Mia!!!
Old 11-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #210
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

GIANTS

Take the

WORLD SERIES!!!

I love those scruffy freaky guys!!

Old 11-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #211
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

CONGRATS

GIANTS

!!!!!

You out hit, out pitched, out managed, out played....heck you just done good!

RANGERS

Hold your heads high. You had an awesome season. You made us proud!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #212
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Congrats, Giants!!

Thankfully, I slept through the entire game! <giggle> I'm sure it was a good one for the Giants fans!

Rangers, I'm still way proud of You....think of all the teams that didn't experience what YOU did!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #213
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

This was really fun! great to watch the play offs and WS and post with other baseball fans. So, let's meet again next season!! Thanks everybody!

Now, I gotta find a Giants 2010 World Series T shirt at a sane price! Until spring training.....

ALH
Old 11-01-2010, 11:07 PM   #214
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats Giants!!! The folks at the bars down the hill are still rowdy!

Only 124 days to the Boston Red Sox opening spring training game!!
Old 11-02-2010, 12:05 AM   #215
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
Congrats Giants!!! The folks at the bars down the hill are still rowdy!

Only 124 days to the Boston Red Sox opening spring training game!!
LOL... Guess I better get behind the Red Sox as my American League favorites, huh!!

I bet Alpha is still at a bar in SF!!!
Old 11-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #216
CrankyOldGuy

How Do You Identify?:
Just the right amount of wrong
Preferred Pronoun?:
[sic] Basturd
Relationship Status:
She turns my crank

CrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats S.F. Giants fans!

"To say nothing, to do nothing, stops nothing" - Roni McCall,
Founder,
Through Their Eyes,
The National Animal Abuse Registry
CrankyOldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrankyOldGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2011, 01:17 PM   #217
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Oh, BOY!!! Almost time for the peanuts and CrackerJacks!!! Let's hear it for our teams!!!
Old 03-28-2011, 01:58 PM   #218
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Barry's Ex-Mistress @ trial...Key word EX

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Oh, BOY!!! Almost time for the peanuts and CrackerJacks!!! Let's hear it for our teams!!!
Boys Of Summer are Due and in other news.

Ex-mistress: Bonds blamed steroids for injury

By PAUL ELIAS, Associated Press 16 minutes ago

SAN FRANCISCO (AP)—Barry Bonds’ former mistress testified Monday that the slugger blamed a 1999 elbow injury on steroid use, while also conceding she capitalized financially from their nine-year relationship.

Called by prosecutors to the witness stand, Kimberly Bell also testified about physical and behavioral changes—including a profanity-laced outburst— she said Bonds experienced during their relationship, which ended in May 2003.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2011, 07:00 PM   #219
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Boys Of Summer are Due and in other news.

Ex-mistress: Bonds blamed steroids for injury

By PAUL ELIAS, Associated Press 16 minutes ago

SAN FRANCISCO (AP)—Barry Bonds’ former mistress testified Monday that the slugger blamed a 1999 elbow injury on steroid use, while also conceding she capitalized financially from their nine-year relationship.

Called by prosecutors to the witness stand, Kimberly Bell also testified about physical and behavioral changes—including a profanity-laced outburst— she said Bonds experienced during their relationship, which ended in May 2003.
I could just smack Bonds! But, I love the Giants- glad he's gone!!

The idea that he "didn't know" he was taking these.... ARGH!!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:57 AM   #220
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

I have no interest in present day baseball whatsoever but have a strong interest in vintage imaginery of the early New York Yankees' sides.

For many years, I've collected original Yankees photographs from their origins in 1903 through to the late 1940s, with a particular liking for items from the 1920s. I'm not really sure what started the interest but just find this vintage imagery so alluring and way ahead of its time.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post: