Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-24-2013, 04:53 PM   #2061
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

sounds like me and the Colts around here... *shakes head* sorry just not into them... *laughs*... i can take the boos... but man do i give it back when my boys win... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I hear ya, just hadda do it.
I live in So Calif, and well the Chargers are the home team and the suck the big one.

I came from The Steel Curtain Country and will ALWAYS be B lack N Gold
Old 06-24-2013, 06:17 PM   #2062
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Football?

I'm ready, but I doubt my team's ready.. Gotta have a Leader to have a winning team..
Old 06-24-2013, 06:22 PM   #2063
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I'm way past ready. I'm Jonesin' for some football. I hate pro basketball and can not believe at the end of June they are still playing. Gosh why can't football season be that long.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2013, 07:21 PM   #2064
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I know it's hard to believe, but I'm NOT strictly Patriots....

I also love watching the Steelers. In fact, Pats/Steeler games are my favorite pairing...hmmm reminds me of a confession I should post...lol

After last season, I'm loving the dynamic new QB that the 49ers picked up. I want to call him Culpepper but I know that's not it...lol I'm too tired to google. I can't believe I actually said that

I used to love the Broncos back in Elway's day.... but the brothers Manning....rub me the wrong way....for more reasons than one....

Green Bay will always be a favorite. I was a fan of Favre....I have a thing for country boys with crooked grins....

And of course, when you play fantasy football, you watch teams you never would ordinarily..
Old 06-24-2013, 09:41 PM   #2065
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

I am so ready for football to start! and I am stoked that Time Warner picked up Red Zone last season, love watching football sunday's in the Red Zone!
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2013, 09:49 PM   #2066
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Though the major changes happening to our team have made me extremely annoyed and a little bit twitchy, I am more than ready to see our new & old players kick some ass on the field. I have a bitter taste in my mouth despite our Superbowl win, and I need to see some sweet plays to counteract it.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 07:04 AM   #2067
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I know it's hard to believe, but I'm NOT strictly Patriots....

I also love watching the Steelers. In fact, Pats/Steeler games are my favorite pairing...hmmm reminds me of a confession I should post...lol

After last season, I'm loving the dynamic new QB that the 49ers picked up. I want to call him Culpepper but I know that's not it...lol I'm too tired to google. I can't believe I actually said that

I used to love the Broncos back in Elway's day.... but the brothers Manning....rub me the wrong way....for more reasons than one....

Green Bay will always be a favorite. I was a fan of Favre....I have a thing for country boys with crooked grins....

And of course, when you play fantasy football, you watch teams you never would ordinarily..

Yeah I love me some winning Steeler's/Pats win. They pack a whallup of a game. The "Culpepper " is going to be on hella good one up there in San Francisco.

Ditto on the Bronco's and Green Bay. My football collection includes a Cheesehead hat.

Friend of mine went to the Football Hall of Fame in Ohio last week, and I got a great Steeler's Hat, and a shirt with all the Hall of Famers and a mug, and pencils..and sent pictures of the greats along the wall and the statues. I want to go there .Looks awesome

Who is setting up this year's Fantasy Football from BFP?
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 07:08 AM   #2068
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Early to rise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
Though the major changes happening to our team have made me extremely annoyed and a little bit twitchy, I am more than ready to see our new & old players kick some ass on the field. I have a bitter taste in my mouth despite our Superbowl win, and I need to see some sweet plays to counteract it.
need to see some street plays :foo tball:

What I saw Before coffee, reading your post fast .
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 12:39 PM   #2069
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

Yeah I love me some winning Steeler's/Pats win. They pack a whallup of a game. The "Culpepper " is going to be on hella good one up there in San Francisco.

Ditto on the Bronco's and Green Bay. My football collection includes a Cheesehead hat.

Friend of mine went to the Football Hall of Fame in Ohio last week, and I got a great Steeler's Hat, and a shirt with all the Hall of Famers and a mug, and pencils..and sent pictures of the greats along the wall and the statues. I want to go there .Looks awesome

Who is setting up this year's Fantasy Football from BFP?

The football hall of fame is the only thing I KNOW I want to see in Ohio....and I'd be a blissful girl if I ever got to go there....
Old 08-03-2013, 06:01 PM   #2070
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation
Default It's almost time!

NFL Football returns Sunday night with the first pre-season game: Cowboys v. Dolphins (Hall of Fame game).

Granted, it will probably be all the second and third string guys playing, and boring, but it's the return of pro football!

I was just flipping through the channels and caught some of the NFL Hall of Fame speeches. It's nice to see Bill Parcels being inducted.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 06:17 PM   #2071
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

I can take or leave pro ball but I have to say I looooove me some College football! Of course the tailgate parties don't hurt and down in the South we do it right at the SEC games. My favorite Alabama plays VT August 31st.

Kartniss~~(and yes I do have some houndstooth in my closet. What else does a good Southern gal wear on game day?)

Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #2072
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,087 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation
Default WHO DEY

I saw the Bengals practicing this week on the way home from work. We may suck, but I am a hometown fan!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 07:18 PM   #2073
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I am also loyal to my hometown team. Go Skins!

I've been a fan since I was a kid and I believe in loyalty. I often have to remind myself of that when I'm watching the games.

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 07:50 PM   #2074
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,087 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
I am also loyal to my hometown team. Go Skins!

I've been a fan since I was a kid and I believe in loyalty. I often have to remind myself of that when I'm watching the games.

We usually beat ourselves.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #2075
Bčsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
I saw the Bengals practicing this week on the way home from work. We may suck, but I am a hometown fan!
I'm a home town fan as well...

We both crossed state lines but ....

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bčsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bčsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 09:14 PM   #2076
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,247 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
At least you went to the playoffs. Up I-71, there's an incredulous voice yelling "Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game!"
Old 08-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #2077
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Yay! Pre-season has begun.... I have to set my ring tone to the Monday night football theme ASAP!
Old 08-05-2013, 02:29 PM   #2078
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

ok.. i have to admit.. i got bored with the game last night i just couldn't take it anymore...come on i wanna see my boys... couldn't you have made that the bucs... or the jags... and NOT miami?
Old 08-05-2013, 03:30 PM   #2079
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilapache View Post
ok.. i have to admit.. i got bored with the game last night i just couldn't take it anymore...come on i wanna see my boys... couldn't you have made that the bucs... or the jags... and NOT miami?

Tsk, tsk, tsk...we talked about this on FB last night
Florida gotta get game or enough good players between the 3 teams for 1 kick ass team

In other news, my ex Bears QB (Orton) that got booted for Cutler is now on the Cowboys which means I may have to watch a game or 2 of theirs

Lastly, last night's game was a joke, but at least it was enough football to stop the twitch

Oh and Apache, I may or may not have been the one you heard snicker a little with your team choices not my brudder

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #2080
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Tsk, tsk, tsk...we talked about this on FB last night
Florida gotta get game or enough good players between the 3 teams for 1 kick ass team

In other news, my ex Bears QB (Orton) that got booted for Cutler is now on the Cowboys which means I may have to watch a game or 2 of theirs

Lastly, last night's game was a joke, but at least it was enough football to stop the twitch

Oh and Apache, I may or may not have been the one you heard snicker a little with your team choices not my brudder
Oh Wolfy i bet You were rollin for sure... and yeah between the 3 they might get ONE good team... but i'm not even sure about that right now... agreed it stopped the twitch... then it just put me to sleep...lol...

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports