Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-15-2011, 10:41 PM   #101
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Oh c'mon, it's not as scary as Hollywood would have you believe. I take comfort in being in place where people have died, because I feel like if they are indeed still there, they would appreciate the company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post
I just might pee my pants if I went into a creepy house, let alone haunted! lol.. props to you all!!!
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 10:44 PM   #102
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
Oh c'mon, it's not as scary as Hollywood would have you believe. I take comfort in being in place where people have died, because I feel like if they are indeed still there, they would appreciate the company.
haha :-) Thats awesome... i'll stay in the car with the doors locked, heater on and a blankie over my head.. engine running!!!
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 10:44 PM   #103
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Well, again, if anyone is interested, Iron Island this Friday! Oh, i'll add that my 10 year old cousin comes with me and he LOVES it!
Old 11-15-2011, 10:48 PM   #104
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
Well, again, if anyone is interested, Iron Island this Friday! Oh, i'll add that my 10 year old cousin comes with me and he LOVES it!
Wish I were closer! I'd definitely be interested! Hope you have a great time.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 10:52 PM   #105
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanks, maybe someday you can join us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Wish I were closer! I'd definitely be interested! Hope you have a great time.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:15 AM   #106
Diavolo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Diavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
I enjoy the posts here. Thank you to everyone who has posted their experiences.

I have been doing house clearings for a number of years. I really enjoy the work. I would like to know if anyone else does clearings?

Sometimes I experience nausea and the sensation of extreme vertigo. Do others ever experience this? I admit that sometimes I am complacent when I do the work, and don't always take all the precautions. That being said it has only been recently I have experienced these sensations.

Thanks....
First off, what an interesting thread.

Next, I have had houses cleared before, although I haven't done it myself. The last place I lived that had issues I took care of it myself. The former owner had passed away in the house from emphysema. I'd wake up in the middle of the night feeling like an elephant was sitting on my chest. The house would also not let me take an afternoon nap. Come to find out the gentleman who had passed in the house took great pride in the gardens that I wasn't tending to. I did the research found out who he was and started talking to him. His name was Lou. I'd say "Lou, I'm beat, I just need a nap and I'll go take care of the garden." No more slamming doors during my nap. I did have to take care of the gardens but it worked.

I'm a Realtor so I am in and out of homes all day every day. I have a listing right now that was built in 1987. I would have thought this house would be clear, but it's a mess. There have been three owners, all three have ended in divorce. I picked up orbs in the master bedroom during the photo shoot. The interesting thing is that I've held this home open three or four times and I never go upstairs or in the master unless I have to. I'd like to get that house cleared so that maybe the current divorce could move forward and I could get the thing sold. And myself paid.
Diavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diavolo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 07:51 AM   #107
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

I am FASCINATED by all things paranormal! I have lived in 2 houses that have been active, my favorite aunt visited me after her passing, and my family on my moms side has a ghost that visits when someone is going to pass.

My church is also a "Spiritualist Church", so we talk about this stuff all the time!!!

I absolutely emmerse myself in this!!!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 08:16 AM   #108
Diavolo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Diavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST Reputation

We have an Aunt who is on her end game right now. I haven't seen her in about 10 years but I talk to her pretty frequently. She came to me about two weeks ago. I am shocked that she's still with us. My best friend came to me the night he died. He sat on the end of my bed and told me that he loved me. Moments later the phone rang and his partner told me he was gone.
Diavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diavolo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 11:00 AM   #109
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
First off, what an interesting thread.

Next, I have had houses cleared before, although I haven't done it myself. The last place I lived that had issues I took care of it myself. The former owner had passed away in the house from emphysema. I'd wake up in the middle of the night feeling like an elephant was sitting on my chest. The house would also not let me take an afternoon nap. Come to find out the gentleman who had passed in the house took great pride in the gardens that I wasn't tending to. I did the research found out who he was and started talking to him. His name was Lou. I'd say "Lou, I'm beat, I just need a nap and I'll go take care of the garden." No more slamming doors during my nap. I did have to take care of the gardens but it worked.

I'm a Realtor so I am in and out of homes all day every day. I have a listing right now that was built in 1987. I would have thought this house would be clear, but it's a mess. There have been three owners, all three have ended in divorce. I picked up orbs in the master bedroom during the photo shoot. The interesting thing is that I've held this home open three or four times and I never go upstairs or in the master unless I have to. I'd like to get that house cleared so that maybe the current divorce could move forward and I could get the thing sold. And myself paid.

You would have the opportunity to see lots of different things as a realtor. I remember when looking for my last house my realtor and I went through this *house*. I felt eebiieees as soon as I walked in. What I didn't notice until both of us were back outside, we were whispering. It was odd on my scale, and I have a pretty high quotient for odd.

I like the story of your house and how you have negotiated with Lou. I like it alot actually. It brought a smile to my face.

It would be helpful to the present owners of the home you are describing to have someone come in and clear. Everyone works differently. I do more depossession work on a house. I work very gently with spirits and do my work with an open heart full of compassion. It is not a fight, although I have had very sticky and pretty nasty situations. But not every human is kind, and that also applies to hauntings. I open portals and usher the stuck ones through. Or close portals to ensure the space stays clear. I would truly truly hope if I am stuck on this plane that someone has enough compassion to help me and send me home...and close the door so I don't accidently come back.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2011, 01:33 AM   #110
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

I recently co-ran an investigation with our Organization OCGAL "Orange County Ghosts and Legends." We investigated the Star of India in San Diego.

I'll need to come back at another time to explain in detail, but man....that was an awesome ship and TONS of activity!!
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2011, 05:08 AM   #111
LesboNascarFan

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

LesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST Reputation

I went on a ghost hunt in october. My friend captured a pic of a girl ghost at our first stop and we got several photos of orbs.

I really enjoyed the experience and would love to go again.

Fan
LesboNascarFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:11 PM   #112
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, this is a great thread. I have always been fascinated by the paranormal and really enjoy exploring old buildings and cemetaries. Tonight I went to see a building in Pensacola, which is said to be haunted, called the "Old Sacred Heart Hospital" built in 1915. This was the first Catholic hospital built in Forida and is an old gothic revival building. Here are a few pictures of some orbs of light I caught on my digital camera.

Old 03-01-2012, 01:20 AM   #113
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

Hello my paranormal friends

I co-run a paranormal investigation team (we also do tours) in Orange County, CA. Come on over and follow us on Facebook and keep up with our adventures!
We have some AWESOME cases coming up

www.facebook.com/OCghostsandlegends

http://www.facebook.com/crisaugust

http://www.reverbnation.com/cristopheraugust
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2013, 02:09 AM   #114
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Just sharing some pics from our family ghost hunt.
This one was taken by my daughter of my brother.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:48 AM   #115
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

One I took in Utah desert.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 02-07-2013, 02:43 AM   #116
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

One my niece took during our family ghost hunt.
Salt Lake City

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2013, 04:06 PM   #117
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Am I the only poster in here now?...where did everyone go?

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 02-20-2013, 04:11 PM   #118
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Paranormal

Interesting but kinda scares me. I think id run.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:24 PM   #119
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongButch View Post
Interesting but kinda scares me. I think id run.
Just imagine with the right energy, what types of pictures you could do. smiles
There is no need to be fearful though. When I go I always do a protection.
But I go with posotive intent as well.
And that in itself along with a crew who does the same goes a long way.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 09-18-2017, 07:29 PM   #120
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I am a conspiracy theory nut! I hate it that our government treats us citizens like mushrooms..........you know, keeps us in the dark and feeds us shit!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: