Notices

Old 10-13-2018, 06:27 AM   #81
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

It's suppose to be one of those fabulous autumn days without rain and mild temps so perhaps we'll take a day trip to take in some of the fabulous fall foliage!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2018, 08:43 AM   #82
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Sounds great! Lil too much rain this morning in the DFW to venture out. It'll be a stay in movie marathon and popcorn day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
It's suppose to be one of those fabulous autumn days without rain and mild temps so perhaps we'll take a day trip to take in some of the fabulous fall foliage!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2018, 08:03 AM   #83
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday morning was not fabulous, sadly. Had to go into work but then the computers were down so I couldn't do what I came in on my day off to do. Plus I missed breakfast. Major grumpfest. This morning is much better.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2018, 11:04 AM   #84
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

So far so good...........fab food, fab conversation and making fabulous plans for the up coming holidays!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2018, 12:17 PM   #85
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

It's been a fabulous morning......I'm not dressed, I may not even get dressed.... what could be more fabulous than that........
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2018, 01:44 PM   #86
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Been hanging around all day in an oversized tee shirt. More than a five o'clock shadow on my already Sasquatian face/chin T.G. My hair is strawberry blonde which blends in marvelously.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2018, 09:55 AM   #87
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

What could be more fabulous than sitting and procrastinating the morning away...
Old 11-17-2018, 01:05 PM   #88
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wash clothes, do dishes and get a little online shopping in. Later work on cards for the holiday exchange if they arrive today.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 10:27 AM   #89
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

A fabulous start to hopefully a fabulous day!

This morning I'll finish unpacking and get caught up on laundry! Somewhere in between Mary is making waffles...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2018, 08:00 PM   #90
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
A fabulous start to hopefully a fabulous day!

This morning I'll finish unpacking and get caught up on laundry! Somewhere in between Mary is making waffles...
I want a Mary here that cooks for me like she does for you. I could get used to that.

This morning was not fabulous at all. Work started with a bang and kept going until dark, full blast.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2018, 08:03 PM   #91
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I want a Mary here that cooks for me like she does for you. I could get used to that.

This morning was not fabulous at all. Work started with a bang and kept going until dark, full blast.

Well I wouldn't exactly Mary cooks just for me, but I do get to enjoy the fruits of her labor, no pun intended.........
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 11:22 AM   #92
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I've procrastinated all morning! Eventually I'll get around to the household chores but I'm in no rush......................
Old 12-15-2018, 11:16 AM   #93
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

It's been the BEST!

Slept in, have done very little, plan to do next to nothing for the rest of the day!

Can't get more FABULOUS than this!
Old 12-15-2018, 11:57 AM   #94
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

My Saturday morning has been pretty fab too. I have already accomplished the laundry, tidying up, and completing some lists. Now I am just waiting for her arrival !!
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2018, 05:02 AM   #95
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I expect my whole Saturday will be fabulous!

I have nothing planned, nothing scheduled, and the whole day to get it done..
Old 12-22-2018, 05:19 AM   #96
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I expect my whole Saturday will be fabulous!

I have nothing planned, nothing scheduled, and the whole day to get it done..
come to my house, you can help with cookies
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2018, 06:41 AM   #97
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Well, the storm has passed, so that's fabulous. I'm off to work, though, which is not.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2018, 08:39 AM   #98
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning! Approx 63 hours until early Christmas morning. I cant even begin to explain the excitement I get for the last min shoppers. Only if you have retail in your blood, will you understand.

Easy sell, gift cards, any thing that I have displayed, slippers, jewelry, boots (gonna guess their size..lol), these are the things husbands, daughter in laws, grandma's are desperate to buy just to have a gift.

I'm tucked safely inside, watching the traffic. The constant police patrolling.

And me, singing EVERY Christmas song!

This will be my day, as it's been for many years. I guess my Christmas spirit is different from most 🎄🎄🎄🎄

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2018, 11:00 AM   #99
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

i am so happy all the christmas shopping is done! i am sick! unfortunately the down side of living in a warmer climate is i suffer from allergies all year! today i plan on watching all the twighlight movies as i sip tea with honey and nap on and off all day!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2018, 12:41 PM   #100
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

My Saturday morning has been great so far. Between late yesterday afternoon into today I have accomplished a ton of stuff.

Most important was a 9:00am and the great time spent afterwards!!

I think it feels a lot more than fabulous or great even. I need to come up with a word "crush".
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: