Notices

Old 12-16-2017, 12:18 PM   #3601
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,985 Times in 9,937 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Last night.....I talked with my oldest son by phone. He says he is fine, but I'm his mother and my motherly radar says differently. I'm going to send him a holiday card and put a little something extra in it, to lift his heart and brighten his day.

Today.... I don't have any plans, other than to make a special meal for myself, and keep myself entertained with creating an holiday card for my oldest son. I might go for a short walk, and say a few 'prayers' for my boys and a few close friends.... who feel not quite right..... "we're all just walking each other home (Ram Dass)", right?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2017, 01:37 PM   #3602
butchgeek

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
ISO geeky femme who can run this INTJ a bit

butchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputation

a mile in chlorine (and then not freezing on the way to my car &#128540
butchgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to butchgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2018, 04:04 PM   #3603
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I declared today an accomplishment-free day.

I am taking a rest and relax day.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2018, 04:11 PM   #3604
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Wash dishes, fix breakfast, wash dishes again. Gather garbage and loaded my truck and went to the dump. Then I drove up the road to an auction and they had already sold what I went up there for. Stop by the grocery store then came home and put my groceries up. Went to town and picked up two bales of hay for the goats and came back home again. When I got home I fed and watered the goats and the cats came inside and fed Skippy. All I have left to do now is fix my supper.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 06:47 PM   #3605
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

worked
grocery shopping
gassed up car
oil change
changed wiper blades
cleaned kitchen floor
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2018, 03:50 PM   #3606
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Met my new primary doctor today (she's super smart and very savvy), picked up new med's, bought a few groceries, and now to snuggle up in bed and continue reading Love In The Time Of Cholera (omg, such an endearing and achingly sad, yet kind of comical too, type of story).

_____ ______
Old 03-18-2018, 06:25 PM   #3607
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Yesterday I painstakingly colored my hair...... it turned out very nice. Today I trimmed my hair up, just a skosh. Tomorrow, after I get an errand accomplished, I plan to very carefully shape my nails with my new file, then polish my nails.

<<<<<~~ slowly getting my groove back.

_____ ______
Old 03-18-2018, 06:43 PM   #3608
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I freakin' survived.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2018, 11:49 AM   #3609
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Spoke with my rheumatologist and his triage nurse about my fall and what Urgicare told me about my hips; they are referring me to a special Ortho immediately and processing an order for DME. (they were shocked my regular doctor and UrgiCare refused to refer me to Ortho)

Did some household chores.
Got info from insurance company.

Took my meds.

And arranged a very important delivery.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2018, 01:22 PM   #3610
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Shower this AM, errands done, and enjoying cooler breezes & temps outside in the swing this afternoon.

My energy levels are zapped rather quickly!!! .
Old 04-16-2018, 02:01 PM   #3611
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Mailed off bill payments.

Went to grocery store.

Picked up rx's for my folks.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2018, 06:44 PM   #3612
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I went to the social security office to check on my disability status. After that, I took the bus down to an local business near me, to window shop. I found an awesome area rug, good quality, for $25 . I bought it and they helped me get it out to the bus stop. Luckily riders helped me get it on and off the bus. And when I got home, neighbors helped me by carrying it upstairs to my home.

It's very pretty and I love it.

It was simply beautiful here today.

Getting out in the sunshine did me an world of good.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2018, 08:32 PM   #3613
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,510 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Staying on the phone for 45 min, with my internet service. My bill was soooo wrong. Your not going to charge me $199 to move my equipment from one apt to another. I know it wasn't me batting my blue eyes. It must have been my sweet, sexy voice...LOL

I now have a credit on my bill!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2018, 09:13 PM   #3614
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Finally going to town to get those solar lights I've been wanting
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2018, 09:21 PM   #3615
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Staying on the phone for 45 min, with my internet service. My bill was soooo wrong. Your not going to charge me $199 to move my equipment from one apt to another. I know it wasn't me batting my blue eyes. It must have been my sweet, sexy voice...LOL

I now have a credit on my bill!
Windstream Internet service techs and Direct TV "Loyalty Office" have kissed my ass in the past when I had to resolve issues, and/or get credits.

And when I had to contact the Corp office for my new car warranty several years ago...I told them "you're the third person I was transferred to in the last 10 minutes, by the time I get done explaining myself, the ONLY thing you're allowed to say to me is YES Ma'am".

It worked...they agreed to rebuild my engine and transmission under warranty.
Old 05-06-2018, 02:14 PM   #3616
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Accomplished

Mowing lots of mowing.
I mow a while then get hot and come in the house to clean. After I cool off I go back out and continue to mow. Repeat many times.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 07:42 PM   #3617
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Not really much. I covered 2 stumps I had been burning almost every weekend for the past couple of months. They were finally burned out low enough to cover with dirt and never be a problem again.

I am taking it easy these days and some physical issues seem to be improving in small increments. YAY FOR THAT!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 08:10 PM   #3618
firecat242

How Do You Identify?:
Woman first...anything after that is on a need to know basis.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am in a committed relationship with myself.

firecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputation

Does getting out of bed to use the bathroom count as an accomplishment?
Old 05-26-2018, 07:47 PM   #3619
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Trip to the farmer's market (bought from several of my favorite, elderly vendors)
Other chores like trip to vets and IGA...
Transplanted 30 veggie plants into larger containers (major effort and exercise while gritting teeth from pain in lumbar and kidney area, but very happy with my work)...
Showered.
Grilled a damn good dinner.
Old 05-27-2018, 05:25 AM   #3620
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Today I will accomplish getting the yard sprayed down with bug b gone. Going to go shopping because I need some new shorts.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:

Tags
accomplished, today