Old 10-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #1001
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Weirdo
I'll own up to that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:24 PM   #1002
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'll own up to that.

---------
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 10:26 PM   #1003
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Favorite actors: Spencer Tracy, Kevin Spacey and Johnny Depp
My favorite color is Navy
I hate peas
I admire talent above anything else
I'm a loner
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:23 AM   #1004
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

circus peanut pumpkins...

Ingredients
Circus peanuts
Green gumdrops
Granulated sugar
Skewer or toothpick

Instructions
For each pumpkin, cut one circus peanut in half. Cut a small piece from a green gumdrop and trim away the sugar coating so you have a dot of the sticky inside. Use this piece as glue to stick the two halves of the peanut together, bottom to bottom.

Roll the pumpkin in the palms of your hands to make it round. Press lightly; you don't want to compress the candy too much.

Use a skewer or toothpick to poke a hole in the top of the pumpkin and draw lines down the sides. Cut another small piece from the green gumdrop and roll it in granulated sugar, molding it into a slightly conical stem shape with your fingers. Insert the stem into the hole on the top of the pumpkin.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:32 AM   #1005
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry View Post

Ingredients
Circus peanuts
Green gumdrops
Granulated sugar
Skewer or toothpick

Instructions
For each pumpkin, cut one circus peanut in half. Cut a small piece from a green gumdrop and trim away the sugar coating so you have a dot of the sticky inside. Use this piece as glue to stick the two halves of the peanut together, bottom to bottom.

Roll the pumpkin in the palms of your hands to make it round. Press lightly; you don't want to compress the candy too much.

Use a skewer or toothpick to poke a hole in the top of the pumpkin and draw lines down the sides. Cut another small piece from the green gumdrop and roll it in granulated sugar, molding it into a slightly conical stem shape with your fingers. Insert the stem into the hole on the top of the pumpkin.
This is obviously in the wrong thread, but I am intrigued. I haven't decided if you are brilliant or evil or brilliantly evil.

<------- trying to quit the circus peanuts

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:44 AM   #1006
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This is obviously in the wrong thread, but I am intrigued. I haven't decided if you are brilliant or evil or brilliantly evil.

for sure evil! lol
You and June were talking about them in here...there is not a cake recipe but for sure appropriate for the next 2 holidays...
One of the 5 things to know about me...I am a secret evil-doer...
Old 10-30-2010, 01:11 AM   #1007
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I wrote a short children's book called Wilbur Wonders Why about a turtle
My favorite drink is a vodka gimlet
I hate frosting
I designed T-shirts and sent them to Pope John Paul II
Saints fascinate me
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 02:38 AM   #1008
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

*Laughing* NOT One of my five...but, since I make the most amazing home-made icing EVER, I am appalled that anyone could not like frosting - especially since you can do so many fun things with it!! *G* (also! I am dying to know what was on the t-shirts!!!!)

My five..

I LOVE nature. Just being surrounded by all things nature fills my soul.

I am a photographer..at least in my own mind. My works may never be published, but they will always be on display in my own home

I cry too easily for others.

My memory sucks.

I see life as an opportunity to have fun and to grow. I pretty much think if you are doing both of those things, then you have a perfect balance!!
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 03:49 AM   #1009
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh, the trouble one can get in when insomnia hits...

5 Things No One would Know About You From BFP Alone:

On each and every vacation I have been on I try and locate some gardens or parks that have a reflecting pool. I am mesmerized by them. I could sit beside one for hours and simply comtemplate so many things in my head.

My dream job has always been to be an orchestra conductor.

I abhor irresponsible pet owners.

I sometimes stop by one of the old, beautiful churches downtown and quietly sit in the sanctuary and pray.

When my 29 year old daughter comes to me about some of her problems...after listening to her litany of valid issues and I begin to speak - she looks me square in the eyes and states..."I don't need any of your social worker bullshit either, Mom. Just be my Mom." She laughs but sometimes it hurts my heart.
socialjustice_fsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to socialjustice_fsu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 06:02 AM   #1010
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

1.I have a secret wish; to ride to take a long ride on the back of a Harley with a talented Butch driver!

2. I also love cold pizza for breakfast.

3. Love to hang out in libraries too.

4. We older women do not loose are ability to enjoy and participate fully in sex!

5. I would love to mentor children from minority groups in reading and art.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:22 AM   #1011
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5tnowkamfbfpa...

this is a provocative topic... it seems like i share lots of intimate details here... from clit size to favorite candy... but... i admit that it gives me pause to think of what things wouldnt be known about me from here alone...
so... like anything that makes me sorta uncomfortable... i have to kick it in the ass...
here goes nothing...
surface things...
  1. i love to share a kitchen with my mother... that is how we bond lately... cooking or baking all kinds of things that i would never do if i were alone in the kitchen... my mom brings out the best of me...
  2. i love that the internet makes me feel connected... i think the internet is the greatest invention since indoor plumbing and i am damned glad that al gore thought of it
  3. i may have a little... way down squashed inside me somewhere... im never going to look too close tho... i would hate it if i found the little guy floundering around inside me...
  4. i am really quite shy... its easy to not be here... and in RL i am pretty adept at forcing myself out of my comfort zone... but... if i could i would hide in a corner somewhere a lot more often...
  5. i wear a 9.5 wide mens shoe... i am currently exploring the idea of whether my stuff needs to grow a little bit to support the size myth...
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 09:40 AM   #1012
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

1. There isn't a day that passes that I don't think about my job and how I could be happier while still earning a livable wage.

2. My anger at the fact that social workers are considered selfish because they want to help people *and* make a decent income is rising to the level of political.

3. I'm getting married to my sweetheart in about a year, and the planning of our big celebration has captured my imagination.

4. Something about my house makes me want to just cuddle into my comfy chair in front of the fireplace and put off...everything.

5. I love cudding and stuff, but please don't tickle me. I can't be responsible for what I might do if there are any sharp objects within reach.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 09:51 AM   #1013
Tucker

How Do You Identify?:
A pretty little thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fatale
Relationship Status:
Independently owned and operated

Thanked 1,295 Times in 486 Posts
Tucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST Reputation
Default This round I am playing for keeps. Follow me into the sea.

- I wanted to be a writer when I grew up. My dream was to live on Balzac's steps and write what I saw.

- I have 2 little boys in my life that I would do absolutely anything for. And they don't even belong to me.

- I ran away to Mexico before I turned 18 with a boy from my school. I convinced him to marry me so we could get away.

- I make amazing coffee.

- I smell better than sex.
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tucker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 10:00 AM   #1014
WheelieStrong

How Do You Identify?:
transman on Wheels
Preferred Pronoun?:
his, him, he, bitch, MINE lol
Relationship Status:
Hopeful, longing aching for her touch

WheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post
5. I think clogs are the work of the devil.
i had a few questions but i already feel a bit dim so i'll skip those.
Instead i'll just ask, if you feel this way about clogs, have the left handed folk in the world got a chance?
WheelieStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WheelieStrong For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 10:31 AM   #1015
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry View Post

Ingredients
Circus peanuts
Green gumdrops
Granulated sugar
Skewer or toothpick

Instructions

Quote:

Damn. I vote for brilliant.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 12:53 PM   #1016
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
*Laughing* NOT One of my five...but, since I make the most amazing home-made icing EVER, I am appalled that anyone could not like frosting - especially since you can do so many fun things with it!! *G* (also! I am dying to know what was on the t-shirts!!!!)
Well, maybe I'd try your frosting.....once.
The T-shirts were parodies on Catholocism. I received a letter from the pontiff's office thanking me for the gifts. They are in the Vatican archives.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:18 PM   #1017
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
1.I have a secret wish; to ride to take a long ride on the back of a Harley with a talented Butch driver!

2. I also love cold pizza for breakfast.

3. Love to hang out in libraries too.

4. We older women do not loose are ability to enjoy and participate fully in sex!

5. I would love to mentor children from minority groups in reading and art.
I've done your number one. It's a most excellent adventure and one you won't ever forget! I like the rest of your post too.

Libraries are like language sanctuaries; so quiet and pristine and untouched by vandalism and the ickiness of humanity.

I've given up my cold pizza days though. These days, it is a rarity that any pizza remains after dinner and the evening snack.

I could have fun with teaching the young ones to read. Art's not my forte, but I do love it. Trips to art museums are favorites for me.

My honey laughs at me cuz even when we're laying around the apartment, I match. We place different value on being matchy matchy.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #1018
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5 things 80's edition

In the 1980's aka swingin' like a pendulum

I played in an orchestra, sang choirs and was in a punk band called "The Ultra Violet Catastrophe"

I had hair down to my ass, literally and I got a Mohawk

I was painfully shy, when I was playing music I could hide behind it and be brave.

I dressed rather preppily and sported a Mohawk and or liberty spikes

I was deeply closeted and I was "known" by my first butch

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 04:12 PM   #1019
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Well, maybe I'd try your frosting.....once.
The T-shirts were parodies on Catholocism. I received a letter from the pontiff's office thanking me for the gifts. They are in the Vatican archives.
*Laughing* Once is all it should take! If I can't get you hooked on frosting after that, it's a lost cause!!!

How very cool about the t-shirts!!! I love the entire idea of that!!!
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 04:36 PM   #1020
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I think there needs to be a 12 step meeting for people involved with people who qualify for Al Anon but wont go....and I dont mean AA!

I am about to get politically active in my hometown, all over a cat sanctuary that another sanctuary tried to close down..took all their 80+ cats...and euthenized 64 of them...because they had colds. All because the new shelter was getting the donations they use to get. Yes. And I and a few friends are going to do something about it now that the trial is over.

I still havent unpacked all my boxes from moving. My garage is full of stuff that needs to come in the house. I feel very unmotivated to do a damn thing about it...

I spent alot of time over the past week online dealing with a mother whose son committed suicide 8 years ago. They squabbled the last time she saw him and she is convinced she made him do it. Sometimes having a brother who committed suicide comes in handy.

I have made myself a niche into the theater community without having done a single play. I have become friends with one of the evaluators of the local stage productions, whose score helps determine the annual awards. I have opportunities now to go out and see and do things!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: