Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Lesbian Zone

Old 08-11-2011, 06:42 PM   #81
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

If she's into you, she'll find a way to make it known.

I'm the shy type. But after I met B, my sweetie today. I took some initiative, found out her name, stalked her on facebook until we exchanged emails. Took her to dinner and plied her with beer until she agreed to take me home (OK, maybe I didn't have to push her to hard to take me home -- I'm cute dammit.) But you get the picture? Even us shy ones, if we see what we want, we'll find a way to make sure you know it.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2011, 06:57 PM   #82
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I wouldn't know if someone was into me unless she said something.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2011, 09:17 PM   #83
Slater

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Slater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST Reputation

I just assume she's not. I'm almost always right. Bah, humbug.

--Slater, who might not be in the best frame of mind to be commenting in a thread of this nature
Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Slater For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2011, 10:00 PM   #84
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,641 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
If she's into you, she'll find a way to make it known.

I'm the shy type. But after I met B, my sweetie today. I took some initiative, found out her name, stalked her on facebook until we exchanged emails. Took her to dinner and plied her with beer until she agreed to take me home (OK, maybe I didn't have to push her to hard to take me home -- I'm cute dammit.) But you get the picture? Even us shy ones, if we see what we want, we'll find a way to make sure you know it.
I love this, 'plied her with beer until she agreed to take me home' LoL so cute!

I totally agree though. If she's into you, you'll know it. If you don't know it, then she probably isn't.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:12 PM   #85
lillith

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you!

lillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputation

I may be into you, but I may be too shy to say anything...then what?

now how can you ignore a dancing pink elephant?

and how i so wish it would rain here.
lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lillith For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 02:45 AM   #86
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

If you text when me after I just left the room, I'd think you were into me
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2011, 04:50 AM   #87
flower77

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms
Relationship Status:
Single pringle

flower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputation

After everything I said I've realised that I am rubbish the other way round - meaning - at knowing if someone likes me!

I think I am a bit autistic in the world of dating!

I tend to rely on hearing the words.. literally.. but then I have been messed around and lied to so much (as everyone experiences thoughout life) that I tend to leave it all up to them now, and am sceptical.

So although I tend to attract shy girls too, things don't really get off the ground!!!

Have to work on this!

Any tips???
Fx
flower77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flower77 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2011, 02:58 AM   #88
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:
Putting My Heart Back Together

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

Eight months later - I pursued someone else, fell in love, broken up.... and now, the girl that started it all is back in my life.

Only, now she has a girlfriend.

But she's a classy broad and I have morals, so nothing's going to happen between us.

But, at least I have validation from unbiased bystanders, that she's still into me O.o
proximitywithoutintimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2011, 08:08 AM   #89
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximitywithoutintimacy View Post
Eight months later - I pursued someone else, fell in love, broken up.... and now, the girl that started it all is back in my life.

Only, now she has a girlfriend.

But she's a classy broad and I have morals, so nothing's going to happen between us.

But, at least I have validation from unbiased bystanders, that she's still into me O.o
I just read the entirety of this thread, and love you to death for posting it!!!

I had what may have been a successful date just before I left for a week long trip, and now I have no idea whether this chick is into me or not. Yikes!

I feel better knowing I'm not alone in this regard!
Old 10-31-2011, 04:41 AM   #90
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

She buys your Axe bodywash... just to smell "you" all day
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 08:30 AM   #91
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

So, I had a casual dinner with ambulance girl on the 12th. I was out of town from the 13th through the 17th. When I got back I asked if she wanted to hang out, she said it was her birthday that week so she was booked, but we would definitely get together the following week. She started a second job and plans never materialized. I asked her this past Thursday if she wanted to see a movie with me, she agreed to Wednesday. I did all the research for theaters and show times. She responds to texts for a couple minutes, then just disappears.

I think this girl is awesome, but lately I'm starting to get the feeling that if she was into me, she would make time to hang out with me or answer my texts. Am I barking up the wrong tree, here?
Old 10-31-2011, 03:28 PM   #92
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I think ageism has hit the rockin house hold,or I dont have enough $$ or my disablity gets in the way or the only place to maybe meet someone is in gay bars that I dont hardly see anyone over 30.I gess the dateable women have either found someone or gone to high ground.I sometimes wonder if I just missed the boat somehow..BUT if some one was to become intresd in me dont stop trying to get thrue to my thick head cause over the years its gotten sorta dense.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 03:50 PM   #93
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
So, I had a casual dinner with ambulance girl on the 12th. I was out of town from the 13th through the 17th. When I got back I asked if she wanted to hang out, she said it was her birthday that week so she was booked, but we would definitely get together the following week. She started a second job and plans never materialized. I asked her this past Thursday if she wanted to see a movie with me, she agreed to Wednesday. I did all the research for theaters and show times. She responds to texts for a couple minutes, then just disappears.

I think this girl is awesome, but lately I'm starting to get the feeling that if she was into me, she would make time to hang out with me or answer my texts. Am I barking up the wrong tree, here?
Yes, unfortunately. Whatever the reason, she just doesn't sound that into you or she would be falling all over herself to squeak out five minutes here and there.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:35 PM   #94
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I think ageism has hit the rockin house hold,or I dont have enough $$ or my disablity gets in the way or the only place to maybe meet someone is in gay bars that I dont hardly see anyone over 30.I gess the dateable women have either found someone or gone to high ground.I sometimes wonder if I just missed the boat somehow..BUT if some one was to become intresd in me dont stop trying to get thrue to my thick head cause over the years its gotten sorta dense.
Why don't you try one of the lesbian dating sites? It is surprising how many women use them now and there are all different age categories.

As we age, we do not just run into them at nightclubs or the grocery store any more, we have to put ourselves out there.

I had a date with an ex-nun this past Saturday and another date with someone else this coming weekend (not an ex-nun this time).

I even heard from a woman that got out of federal prison-yeah me!! (No, no date there for me).

I figure I have nothing to lose and may meet "the one" one of these dates!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 04:46 PM   #95
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

I think actions speak. She will let you know!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 04:50 PM   #96
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

yes sweetie you are...
don't hang around too long with this..
Move forward...

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 04:58 PM   #97
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It usually involves something upside the back of my head.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 05:05 PM   #98
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Sorry it's not working out the way you would like it to. I think you are right that she should be showing more interest. Have you tried to call her? Sometimes, life takes over. Try a call or another text. Express your interest of spending time with her and that you would like to again when she can and you look forward to hearing from her so you can make plans. Leave it like that with the ball in her court. You will know soon enough. I wouldn't keep texting however. That can lead to disappointment and frustration if no one is answering. Good luck!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 09:37 PM   #99
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Why don't you try one of the lesbian dating sites? It is surprising how many women use them now and there are all different age categories.

As we age, we do not just run into them at nightclubs or the grocery store any more, we have to put ourselves out there.

I had a date with an ex-nun this past Saturday and another date with someone else this coming weekend (not an ex-nun this time).

I even heard from a woman that got out of federal prison-yeah me!! (No, no date there for me).

I figure I have nothing to lose and may meet "the one" one of these dates!

I tryed that many years ago....some needed to b in a mental ward...the rest were so hard up to b with someone I thought I needed a guard dog..Good idea but bad results.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 09:58 AM   #100
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I tryed that many years ago....some needed to b in a mental ward...the rest were so hard up to b with someone I thought I needed a guard dog..Good idea but bad results.
LOL...it is so true.

I can usually *feel* if someone is into me. When the actions match the words...thats how you know.
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post: