ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Now that this thread has popped back up on my radar, I feel compelled to add that ambulance girl and I did go on a second date, after which she asked to walk me to my car, then informed me that she had been seeing someone for a few months and she hoped i understood. Apparently I am really nice and smart and awesome, but she wanted to see where things went with this other girl. Whom she had been dating for three months.

I think it was questionable interest at best, so I still don't know how to tell if someone is ACTUALLY into me.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #102
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
Now that this thread has popped back up on my radar, I feel compelled to add that ambulance girl and I did go on a second date, after which she asked to walk me to my car, then informed me that she had been seeing someone for a few months and she hoped i understood. Apparently I am really nice and smart and awesome, but she wanted to see where things went with this other girl. Whom she had been dating for three months.

I think it was questionable interest at best, so I still don't know how to tell if someone is ACTUALLY into me.

I have had to revisit my thinking on this myself lately.

I know for me, I make it pretty clear when I am interested. It in the attention I give, the contact I maintain, the things I say and the things I do.

It's also pretty clear when I have mixed feelings. There is an inconsistency in the stuff mentioned above.

And, I still have no freakin clue how people date more than one person at a time.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 11:31 AM   #103
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

When it comes to online....I have no clue unless she sends me a pm or hits me with a hammer.
When it comes to real life.... Well I sometimes have a clue.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 11:14 PM   #104
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Trust me on this, if they come right out and tell you how beautiful, amazing, and awesome you are.........run like he11
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 11:24 PM   #105
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
Trust me on this, if they come right out and tell you how beautiful, amazing, and awesome you are.........run like he11
This made me laugh. Although, I get that you are quite serious about what you are saying here.

I am partnered so I am not in the dating pool but when I have been single, I have noticed sometimes (not always) if they appear to not pay attention or communicate, then oh yes, they are interested. This may not add up but it is true sometimes.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:49 PM   #106
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
This made me laugh. Although, I get that you are quite serious about what you are saying here.

I am partnered so I am not in the dating pool but when I have been single, I have noticed sometimes (not always) if they appear to not pay attention or communicate, then oh yes, they are interested. This may not add up but it is true sometimes.
It's ok, go ahead on and laugh.......... kidding! I'll be able to laugh again soon! I'll take the not interested/non-communicative under advisement
Old 02-21-2012, 01:51 PM   #107
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

If someone said you were good looking lipsticklola why would you run like hell? I'd be flattered. For me I always know when someone is attracted to me, if I'm attracted to them. I have never been attracted to someone and wonder if they like me too. Maybe because I am very direct with my flirting, and I find out either way right off the bat. If it seems like I'm not noticing you flirting or I am not responding the way you hoped and you have to wonder if I'm interested, then I'm probably not .
Old 02-21-2012, 01:55 PM   #108
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Apparently i am a 2x4 femme so i dunno.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 02:04 PM   #109
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
Hearing that wouldn't make me run...but I'll tell you what would (and should). Whenever anyone says "You are too good for me" or "You could do so much better than me"....BELIEVE THEM!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 02:04 PM   #110
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
Apparently i am a 2x4 femme so i dunno.
Ditto...butch that is.

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 02:08 PM   #111
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadyke View Post
Ditto...butch that is.
Ditto.....femme that is!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to afemmenatalie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 02:09 PM   #112
Cuddles

How Do You Identify?:
A romantic butch who loves to cuddle... and steal your french fry when you're not looking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference.
Relationship Status:
Single, always looking to mingle and maybe be tamed one day

Cuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Hearing that wouldn't make me run...but I'll tell you what would (and should). Whenever anyone says "You are too good for me" or "You could do so much better than me"....BELIEVE THEM!
That was my last relationship exactly. I feel like rescuing the damsel in distress sometimes and I'm all for being supportive but I couldn't take the pity-wagon day in and day out. I'm not saying she has to be the most confident person in the world (I can help her develop her confidence) but a little goes a long way... you know?
Cuddles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cuddles For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #113
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
ABSOLUTELY!!! Or if they ask why me, why do you love me so much? Or if they say, you don't want to date me, I'm to this or too that or I'm not this or that. Just say oh ok I didn't know that, my bad and run!!! Count your blessings every step you take in the opposite direction. =)
Old 02-21-2012, 10:21 PM   #114
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

I'll be looking very forward to a more settled, boring existence
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 10:29 PM   #115
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
That or if someone tells you up front they're an asshole. Believe them. Yup yup...
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 08:29 PM   #116
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation
Default How to tell

Is she into you? Words are nice. But I trust actions.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 07:34 PM   #117
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

I'm definately a 2x4 butch and don't have a dang clue when someone is into me anymore. So if they don't just come right out and say they are interested in me, I have no clue at all anymore. I'm very shy until I get to know someone, but I dunno how to talk to them anymore either. LOL
Old 08-11-2013, 12:52 PM   #118
Koffeelvr

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch

Koffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpjhere View Post
id say when she shows up at in the morning on your day off with your favorite coffee and said i thought you might like coffee...lol
If someone did this for me, I would be grinning all day long.
Koffeelvr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Koffeelvr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 02:32 PM   #119
EmJay

How Do You Identify?:
femme

EmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

It really sucks when you get all the right words.. But your left waiting for the actions to follow. Especially because all those perfect words make you want those actions so badly. *Heart is working hard to mend and try and move past this situation right now*

If you think telling a girl you are in to her, care for her, love her.. is the right thing to do, because you think that's what she wants to hear.. You are wrong. You just mess with our mind, and our heart.. And it hurts more in the end than just being straight up and saying your not for me.

^^^ that is what makes it sooo damn hard to tell if someone is really in to you or not.. Took me time to figure it out, longer than I would have hoped for.. But at least I get it now. Maybe it's not even that it is hard to tell.. Maybe sometimes you know it, but you just don't want to accept the truth.
EmJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EmJay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2013, 11:56 PM   #120
Chinajewelry

How Do You Identify?:
Lipstick Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Chinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe licking/biting lips, or blinking fast. I do these sometimes. But I'm a femme so it doesn't apply to all
Chinajewelry is offline   Reply With Quote