Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 07-19-2011, 08:19 AM   #61
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

Well ladies, if you should ever be in town, I shall be sure to include dancing on the "things to do" list.
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 08:41 AM   #62
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
Well ladies, if you should ever be in town, I shall be sure to include dancing on the "things to do" list.
I hear Vegas has a beautiful lake ?? my son lives in Vegas when I go see him would it be allright to look ya up for a cup of coffee ??

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:54 AM   #63
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
I hear Vegas has a beautiful lake ?? my son lives in Vegas when I go see him would it be allright to look ya up for a cup of coffee ??
Lake Meade, and Lake Las Vegas. It would be my pleasure and honor to meet for coffee.
The Following User Says Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 10:23 AM   #64
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Lake Meade, and Lake Las Vegas. It would be my pleasure and honor to meet for coffee.
...good yet another reason to go to Vegas....the lakes and coffee with some of my people

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:40 AM   #65
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I wish I could hold someone and slow dance for a long time. No talking, no conversation.... just holding and swaying to some soft R&B.

Good morning

Come to the Reunion in Oct and I'll slow dance with you
Heck, I'll dance to almost any kind of music
Music moves my soul and gets my toes tapping

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:09 PM   #66
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Come to the Reunion in Oct and I'll slow dance with you
Heck, I'll dance to almost any kind of music
Music moves my soul and gets my toes tapping
I never say never but it's unlikely. I do occasionally get away but its hard. When i do get away I'm afraid I look for ultra quiet space. But you never know.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 09:05 AM   #67
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Where did everyone go?
Old 07-22-2011, 09:07 AM   #68
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Where did everyone go?
work n stuff...

Old 07-22-2011, 11:12 AM   #69
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Where did everyone go?

Over there
<----- for now
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:13 AM   #70
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

just watching. being a grump. that sort of thing.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:57 AM   #71
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
just watching. being a grump. that sort of thing.
I'm sorry but no grumpy pants allowed today! Don't make me get out the youtube video...just sayin
Old 07-22-2011, 12:00 PM   #72
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Just for the record....in the U.S. today is....

National Tug-of-War Tournament Day
Old 07-22-2011, 12:14 PM   #73
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

CORRECTION......
Tug of war tournament day was yesterday

TODAY is....
National Ratcatcher Day

I regret any disruption of your celebrations of the days events

Enjoy
Old 07-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #74
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
CORRECTION......
Tug of war tournament day was yesterday

TODAY is....
National Ratcatcher Day

I regret any disruption of your celebrations of the days events

Enjoy
Well hell! I had the rope and the mud pit already to go!
Old 07-22-2011, 12:31 PM   #75
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inked_Trinity View Post
I'm sorry but no grumpy pants allowed today! Don't make me get out the youtube video...just sayin

lol, listen, if you had a video of that I would defs ask for it today. I'm a crankopotamous.
Old 07-22-2011, 01:03 PM   #76
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
lol, listen, if you had a video of that I would defs ask for it today. I'm a crankopotamous.
Only thing I have to offer are boxing videos, sorry. Not even a good one of me getting knocked out! LOL Sorry you are so cranky, I can however offer you a nice double shot of chilled Patron after work!
Old 07-22-2011, 01:13 PM   #77
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Quote:
Only thing I have to offer are boxing videos, sorry. Not even a good one of me getting knocked out! LOL Sorry you are so cranky, I can however offer you a nice double shot of chilled Patron after work!

pretty sure that's how we met on these forums, with that pesky patron. I'm going to a queer pool party at this swanky pool club tonight. Sounds like the perfect place for patron.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:21 PM   #78
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dude, there is boxing in Northern Virginia? Bummer on getting knocked out. Back in the day, I wanted to box......Getting hit back was a problem
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 04:47 PM   #79
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
Dude, there is boxing in Northern Virginia? Bummer on getting knocked out. Back in the day, I wanted to box......Getting hit back was a problem
LA Boxing! They are everywhere! Hell start now.... I been at it about 6 months and I'm almost 50. Never too late!
Old 07-22-2011, 05:20 PM   #80
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
LA Boxing! They are everywhere! Hell start now.... I been at it about 6 months and I'm almost 50. Never too late!
Ummmm.....I was thinking more of being a spectator. I am over 50 and not taking a chance on messing up my handsome mug
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:

Tags
single