Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 08-17-2011, 09:41 AM   #41
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default both

I have had both ways, I really don't have a desire about it. Anyway it happens is fine with me.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:54 AM   #42
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
being that i am prey sometimes i feel very baitish...today is one of those days!!!

*smirks* is it working boy??
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2011, 10:07 AM   #43
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
*smirks* is it working boy??
Ms!!! only time will tell!!!

but if you have an urge to throw me down, tear me open, and lick my inside, then it may be working.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:07 AM   #44
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I am a hunter... however I have discovered that a very mutual pursuit is quite nice indeed.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2011, 10:48 AM   #45
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
Ms!!! only time will tell!!!

but if you have an urge to throw me down, tear me open, and lick my inside, then it may be working.

No, today I just need you to make chicken soup...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2011, 10:51 AM   #46
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I am the hunter and the prey. I would rather be the prey but the predator I prefer is pretty rare & unique so sometimes I have to hunt for a bit. I can't be prey for just anyone now can I?

Old 08-17-2011, 10:58 AM   #47
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I knew this question was reminding me of something...

From Tombstone:

Josephine Marcus: [looking lustfully at Wyatt] "This is a remarkabale scene...I wonder who that tall drink of water is."

Mr. Fabian: "My darling, you've cast your gaze upon the quintessential frontier type. Note the lean silhouette. Eyes closed by the sun, yet sharp as a hawk. He has the look of both predator, and prey."

Josephine Marcus: "I want one."

Mr. Fabian: "Happy hunting."

Yum!!!

Old 08-17-2011, 11:57 AM   #48
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

at this time, I am neither. I have chosen not to indulge in romantic or sexual relationships. I am way too damaged. I have a submissive who meets my companion and diverse needs but other than that, I have concluded I prefer not to bother. I have healed as much as I could from past affairs and its still not good enough to offer another human being. Nor am I interested. (shrugs) I am still warm and soft and caring. I just dont want you to get That Close. So I dont pursue and I make sure I give no signals of wanting to be pursued...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2011, 12:04 PM   #49
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
I am the hunter and the prey. I would rather be the prey but the predator I prefer is pretty rare & unique so sometimes I have to hunt for a bit. I can't be prey for just anyone now can I?

no ...no you cant,where would the fun be in that

Quote:

From Tombstone:

Josephine Marcus: [looking lustfully at Wyatt] "This is a remarkabale scene...I wonder who that tall drink of water is."

Mr. Fabian: "My darling, you've cast your gaze upon the quintessential frontier type. Note the lean silhouette. Eyes closed by the sun, yet sharp as a hawk. He has the look of both predator, and prey."

Yum!!!

hehe this made me chuckle thanks
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2011, 12:07 PM   #50
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
at this time, I am neither. I have chosen not to indulge in romantic or sexual relationships. I am way too damaged. I have a submissive who meets my companion and diverse needs but other than that, I have concluded I prefer not to bother. I have healed as much as I could from past affairs and its still not good enough to offer another human being. Nor am I interested. (shrugs) I am still warm and soft and caring. I just dont want you to get That Close. So I dont pursue and I make sure I give no signals of wanting to be pursued...
maybe one day you will feel ready again I went thru a long period of time just not wanting anything. thank you for posting this Softness
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2011, 12:07 PM   #51
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

From Tombstone:

Yum!!!

Oh i remember this. Tombstone is one of my most fav movies of all time and this scene...yeah, yummmy.

I suppose i tend to be prey with a twist. I will embark in non specific, not in your face and very underlying ways of getting at least someone's attention if i am intriqued.

Like moving in the tall grass and showing a tiny bit of me at just the right time.

If the hunter likes what they see.....game on.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #52
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

thanks, I know you meant well, but no thanks. I would rather subject myself to hell before I would do That again...oh wait...same thing! LOL..

seriously, no. I doubt very much it will happen. I truly learned my lessons....

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
maybe one day you will feel ready again I went thru a long period of time just not wanting anything. thank you for posting this Softness
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 10:19 AM   #53
intrigue_in916

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine Lesbian Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
just dont refer to me as a 'YOU PEOPLE' or say'HEY YOU' to me
Relationship Status:
single

intrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputation
Default HUNTER OR PREY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
I was wondering, on this board who likes to persue and who likes to be persued? you know whats your style?

are you the hunter or the prey
Being either hunter or prey, would depend on the game.

Intriguinglyours
intrigue_in916 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to intrigue_in916 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 10:29 AM   #54
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I have in the past definitely been the hunter.

As I move forward I would like a mutual pursuit/connection with straighforward communication.

Too old for guessing games.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:56 PM   #55
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I like to be/am the persued - I'm way too cowardly chicken to be the persuer, lol! The truth is, I feel if it's meant to happen, then it will happen. I don't hide, or actively encourage - I'm aware I'm not the ideal woman for some women/Butches and that's OK! ......I'm not competitive by nature...

I get a lot of interest from Femmes - I'm not sure why?! I wouldn't rule out being with a Femme if she was 'The One' for me, but, it's not my preference (if it was, I wouldn't be on this site, lol!).

I have asked Femmes if they see me as Soft-Butch/Boi and the answer is always NO! .....It still doesn't answer why, though! LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 02:10 PM   #56
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
I like to be/am the persued - I'm way too cowardly chicken to be the persuer, lol! The truth is, I feel if it's meant to happen, then it will happen. I don't hide, or actively encourage - I'm aware I'm not the ideal woman for some women/Butches and that's OK! ......I'm not competitive by nature...

I get a lot of interest from Femmes - I'm not sure why?! I wouldn't rule out being with a Femme if she was 'The One' for me, but, it's not my preference (if it was, I wouldn't be on this site, lol!).

I have asked Femmes if they see me as Soft-Butch/Boi and the answer is always NO! .....It still doesn't answer why, though! LOL!
Post a picture and I will tell you!
Old 10-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #57
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
Post a picture and I will tell you!

Type in my username in here: http://butchfemmematchmaker.com/skad...ber/search.php

I will NOT be held responsible for any hysterical laughter fits you have from my photos! LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 04:18 PM   #58
Babyangeleyez

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Babyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST Reputation

I'm gonna go with....PREY! I'm shy and so I'm not sure how to go about being the hunter. I wouldn't know if someone was interested in me, they would literally have to smack me up side the head...LoL.
Babyangeleyez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Babyangeleyez For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 04:24 PM   #59
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
Type in my username in here: http://butchfemmematchmaker.com/skad...ber/search.php

I will NOT be held responsible for any hysterical laughter fits you have from my photos! LOL!
They want to date you because you are beutiful and you make them feel..you know...kinda butchy.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:28 PM   #60
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

I don't really actively hunt, its more like setting a trap and coming back later to see if it sprung
BugsAndKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BugsAndKisses For This Useful Post: