Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-09-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Singles

Good Evening Everyone,

I thought I would start a thread for us singles to get to know each other and become friends or anything else.

Zimmy
Old 12-09-2009, 06:57 PM   #2
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I will start things off.

I grew up in Daytona Beach, FL and I currently live in Orlando, FL. I love meeting new people from all over the country and world. I have a Bachelor's Degree in the Business Information Systems from DeVry University.

I love to read and I am a music junkie and I love to make people smile. Someone told me that I am to happy in the morning, which I am.

Thanks!

Zimmy
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

chrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Zimmy!! Thanks for starting this thread for all the singles to get to know each other.........Oh what can i say about my self?? Ok, well i am cute, handsome and very sexy!! And i am also a bit delusional cos its late here and i really should be in my bed>>>>>>>>>>lol.......:
Old 12-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #4
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Zimmy, nice to meet you!

I am Drew, a 39y/o transmasculine guy in pre-transition mode atm. I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area, and only moved away (one hour away lol) last year. I hope to return to the Bay Area again soon. It is my home. I have a bachelor's Degree in Philosophy and Religion from San Francisco State University which I completed in January 1999. I did a year and a half of graduate work at the Graduate Theological Union, but left the Master's program after my professor and academic counselor died.

I met my ex-wife about that time and got a job at a Harley-Davidson dealership in 2002 as a parts-to-service coordinator. I worked there 5 1/2 years. I separated from my wife in 2005 after she became verbally abusive, and we officially dissolved our domestic partnership in 2006. I have a wonderful step-daughter from that marriage who is in my life today. She is 16 and lives with her grandmother.

I have had a bumpy road work-wise in the last few years, and am on disability now, hopefully not too much longer.

I love to read classic literature and poetry, along with non-fictional books about timely issues. I am a jazz fanatic, but I listen to some rock and pop music too. I am not a morning person, lol. I am respectful and a good listener, and femmes make my heart go pitter-patter.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #5
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Dear Delusional,

I do believe the bed is where you need to take yourself....Can you toss me a blanket? My roommate's cat took mine...

Night!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbutch View Post
Hi Zimmy!! Thanks for starting this thread for all the singles to get to know each other.........Oh what can i say about my self?? Ok, well i am cute, handsome and very sexy!! And i am also a bit delusional cos its late here and i really should be in my bed>>>>>>>>>>lol.......:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #6
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

chrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Dear Delusional,

I do believe the bed is where you need to take yourself....Can you toss me a blanket? My roommate's cat took mine...

Night!

Zimmy

Omg, arent some femmes so bossy!!! Hey but i always do as i am told, its makes for a quiet life lol.......nite nite......... and no get your own blanket...........
Old 12-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #7
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Hehe,

I have a couple of blankets on my bed! I am only bossy when I am tired..Hehe...

Night my friend!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbutch View Post
Omg, arent some femmes so bossy!!! Hey but i always do as i am told, its makes for a quiet life lol.......nite nite......... and no get your own blanket...........
Old 12-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #8
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Well Hello Atomic!

Nice to meet you, I miss living near the beach. My dad was a country music fan and that is what I grew up listening to until I was 13 and met my best friend, who turned me onto rock music. I love reading also, and one of my fave books is Night by Eli Weisel. Have you read, "Things Fall Apart", by Achebe? That book will make you cry. I am a big Poe fan and I also like Stephen King. I am sorry to hear about your counselor passing. Butches make my heart flitter and I have more butch friends than I do femme friends. I am not sure why, maybe it's because I have three brothers?

My roommate listen's to the Rat Pack and quite a bit of Jazz music and it has a nice beat to it..

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
Hey Zimmy, nice to meet you!

I am Drew, a 39y/o transmasculine guy in pre-transition mode atm. I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area, and only moved away (one hour away lol) last year. I hope to return to the Bay Area again soon. It is my home. I have a bachelor's Degree in Philosophy and Religion from San Francisco State University which I completed in January 1999. I did a year and a half of graduate work at the Graduate Theological Union, but left the Master's program after my professor and academic counselor died.

I met my ex-wife about that time and got a job at a Harley-Davidson dealership in 2002 as a parts-to-service coordinator. I worked there 5 1/2 years. I separated from my wife in 2005 after she became verbally abusive, and we officially dissolved our domestic partnership in 2006. I have a wonderful step-daughter from that marriage who is in my life today. She is 16 and lives with her grandmother.

I have had a bumpy road work-wise in the last few years, and am on disability now, hopefully not too much longer.

I love to read classic literature and poetry, along with non-fictional books about timely issues. I am a jazz fanatic, but I listen to some rock and pop music too. I am not a morning person, lol. I am respectful and a good listener, and femmes make my heart go pitter-patter.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #9
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone BBM saying hello and checking in Have a great evening everyone
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #10
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hello to everyone!
I am also single. I went to nursing school for one semester. I did well but the sciences were not for me. I am a cosmetologist and speacialized in mens hair replacement for many years. I was creative director and traveled all over the US and Canada where the franchises were located to train the staff technicians.
My father is 83 and is going blind so I moved from N.J. to PA over a year ago to look after him. He lives right next door to me so we both still have our own space.
I also love cats! I have done volunteer work at shelters attending to the cat population.
I have a feral cat colony out back on my fathers porch consisting of 5 or more cats and three kittens.
I like to write poetry and erotica. I travel when I can. In fact, I am going away this weekend to Atlantic City with my brother, mom and her friend.
I love coffee and bookstores. I love antiques and shabby chic and live in a cottage that fits that theme of decorating perfectly!
I like to make new friends. I am open minded and appreciate others who are as well. I enjoy being around others where it is laid back and I am confortable being myself. I can be shy at first but that does not last long!
I have been very busy lately sending out Holiday cards and this year Christmas with the family is at my house.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #11
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Uh oh I guess I typed too soon. I am supposed to "place my ad" ok lemme get together what to say and I will be back
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #12
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Just stopping by to say hello to all the singles.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:40 PM   #13
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Welcome BBM, Feminine and CowBoi.

Hope you all are having a wonderful night and getting ready for Christmas.

I have a few more presents to pick up and I am done.

Have a good night,

Zimmy

The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 08:39 PM   #14
ctbutch1

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

ctbutch1 is on a distinguished road

Dropping by to say HI. Ms`Allure always good to see you and when are you coming to decorate... my penthouse is a mess lol. Thank you for starting this thread Zimmy!!
ctbutch1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ctbutch1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 08:56 PM   #15
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good evening ct.
I would love to come decorate your penthouse.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:01 PM   #16
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening Singles!
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2010, 03:09 PM   #17
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I take it everyone is still out celebrating the New Years?
Old 01-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #18
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Well I see that no one has been in here for awhile, so I figured I would come in and say hi to everyone

I will post more later about Me
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:29 AM   #19
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

woo hoo A singles thread........am i the only one here
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:07 PM   #20
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I just came in here cause Dels was in here and I didn't want her to be lonely...
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post: