Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 06-05-2018, 09:43 AM   #1341
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chained Daisy View Post
Fingers crossed she can get this last one done with, best of luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Hey wrang...sending mom & you gentle hugs! Hey, no worries...life does happen sometimes, so things have to be changed. I will be keeping you both close in thoughts & sending positive light your way. Wishing all the best possible outcomes for her, wrang!
Thank you to you both! She is getting her chemo now. The next step is a CT on the 25th and then an appointment with her oncologist on the 26th to go over the results. She's been feeling pretty poorly lately so I am hoping all this goes in her favor.

I appreciate your kind words and support. I wish you both the best and I am sending you positive vibes!

~W

P.S. I am super proud of myself. This is the first time I ever quoted multiple messages.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2018, 06:28 AM   #1342
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
So you are winning some battles there ! Good !! Sending lots of positivity that things will continue to improve my friend.
Yes on all fronts! Thank you so much for your valued friendship here! Sending good juju to you as well! Keep up that courage & strength, my friend! Have a wonderful day!! Gentle hugs!
Old 06-06-2018, 06:32 AM   #1343
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good job on multiquotes, wrang!! I can't even do THAT! I even forgot how to post a pic to someone's page....
Anyway, still sending good energy & strength to you & your mom. I will not remember these dates but do let me know how things go, please?
Hugs you both...

Thank YOU for your friendship & support always wrang!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
Thank you to you both! She is getting her chemo now. The next step is a CT on the 25th and then an appointment with her oncologist on the 26th to go over the results. She's been feeling pretty poorly lately so I am hoping all this goes in her favor.

I appreciate your kind words and support. I wish you both the best and I am sending you positive vibes!

~W

P.S. I am super proud of myself. This is the first time I ever quoted multiple messages.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:55 AM   #1344
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good job on multiquotes, wrang!! I can't even do THAT! I even forgot how to post a pic to someone's page....
Anyway, still sending good energy & strength to you & your mom. I will not remember these dates but do let me know how things go, please?
Hugs you both...

Thank YOU for your friendship & support always wrang!!
Always, Clay!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2018, 08:34 AM   #1345
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Last Monday I took mom for a CT scan. On Friday we went to the oncologist. The 2 spots are still there. However, they don't know if they are cancer or not. They said it could be treated cancer. They have stopped chemo treatments for two months because they said her body can't handle any more at this time. Her body needs time to rest and heal. Her CA125 is within normal range. We'll go back in August to check those numbers again. Hopefully, they stay the same.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:25 AM   #1346
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Last Monday I took mom for a CT scan. On Friday we went to the oncologist. The 2 spots are still there. However, they don't know if they are cancer or not. They said it could be treated cancer. They have stopped chemo treatments for two months because they said her body can't handle any more at this time. Her body needs time to rest and heal. Her CA125 is within normal range. We'll go back in August to check those numbers again. Hopefully, they stay the same.
Normal range sounds hopefull. I am keeping you and your mom in my thoughts. I wish you my best and I hope that your mom recovers.

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2018, 10:51 AM   #1347
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Normal range sounds hopefull. I am keeping you and your mom in my thoughts. I wish you my best and I hope that your mom recovers.

Chad
Thank you, Chad. Overall she is doing well. She walks every day, goes to the YMCA a few times a week to swim and walk. She does things outside like working in the flower beds and various other activities. She just gets tired very quickly but doesn't sleep well. Plus, she's much weaker than she was.

She's also doing things like backing the car into the flower bed. Then she went to the store but forgot a few things on her list so I had to run back over there. I think the chemo has caused her to become a little foggy. Hoping that fog lifts during the chemo break.

I hope you and your mom are doing well. The addition sounds nice. Maybe you could add another wing for weary butches.

Thanks again!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2018, 12:28 PM   #1348
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank you, Chad. Overall she is doing well. She walks every day, goes to the YMCA a few times a week to swim and walk. She does things outside like working in the flower beds and various other activities. She just gets tired very quickly but doesn't sleep well. Plus, she's much weaker than she was.

She's also doing things like backing the car into the flower bed. Then she went to the store but forgot a few things on her list so I had to run back over there. I think the chemo has caused her to become a little foggy. Hoping that fog lifts during the chemo break.

I hope you and your mom are doing well. The addition sounds nice. Maybe you could add another wing for weary butches.

Thanks again!
Yep, I think you and I will chat a lot as time goes by. Mom can still take care of herself but I am worried about the times that she may need a lady around.

Best wishes your friend,
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2018, 08:26 PM   #1349
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
This is hopeful news, wrang! I have been sending some really positive energies to the universe for your mom. Every.Single.Day!

Will continue that. Know you are always in my heart & thoughts my friend. Contact me anytime, and I am sincere!
Old 07-03-2018, 08:30 PM   #1350
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Quote:
This is hopeful news, wrang! I have been sending some really positive energies to the universe for your mom. Every.Single.Day!

Will continue that. Know you are always in my heart & thoughts my friend. Contact me anytime, and I am sincere!
Thanks so much, Clay. Your continued kindess and positive thoughts mean a lot to me!

You rock!

~W
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2018, 03:17 PM   #1351
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thats sounding pretty positive to me Wrangler, I`m so glad for both of you.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2018, 06:49 PM   #1352
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thank you, Ms. Daisy!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2018, 10:45 AM   #1353
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Had an EGD & colonoscopy Wednesday...first one in 2.5 yrs.

Doc did a biopsy of "suspicious spot" in my stomach, so awaiting that biopsy report. Had some oozing post biopsy, so she had to keep pressure on that area for a bit. I was back under anesthesia for 1.5 hrs instead of usual 45 min or so.

I am having paroxysmal pain in the ascending colon, just at splenic flexure ...so not sure what is going on. Doesn't require any pain meds. I am not worried, leaving it all in the Goddess's hands!

Have a beautiful Sunday everyone. Keep fighting & know I send you all positive energies & gentle hugs.

Old 07-22-2018, 03:26 PM   #1354
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Had an EGD & colonoscopy Wednesday...first one in 2.5 yrs.

Doc did a biopsy of "suspicious spot" in my stomach, so awaiting that biopsy report. Had some oozing post biopsy, so she had to keep pressure on that area for a bit. I was back under anesthesia for 1.5 hrs instead of usual 45 min or so.

I am having paroxysmal pain in the ascending colon, just at splenic flexure ...so not sure what is going on. Doesn't require any pain meds. I am not worried, leaving it all in the Goddess's hands!

Have a beautiful Sunday everyone. Keep fighting & know I send you all positive energies & gentle hugs.

Clay, sending lots of positive thoughts and healing energy your way.

I like the sentiment `leaving it all in the Goddess`s hands` that has been my mantra of late.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2018, 06:16 PM   #1355
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Clay, sending lots of positive thoughts and healing energy your way.

I like the sentiment `leaving it all in the Goddess`s hands` that has been my mantra of late.
This is a sweet note! I appreciate your support, my friend! It is all going to be good! Hugs you back.....(((((((((((((CD)))))))))))))
Old 07-24-2018, 01:45 PM   #1356
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

The path report was benign! Whewww...been a long week!
I am still having pains in area of top of stomach/intestine area, so we will talk on the appointment the 15th of what to do next, investigatively. 1. To find why I am so anemic, 2. To find out source of pain....and a course of action. She said I may have to swallow a camera pill, so we can see all the way thru the GI tract! This procedure is a bit of a danger for me, due to a really large ventral hernia that if said camera were to get hung up, that is open abd surg....

So, again, we "wait & see"....
Old 07-24-2018, 03:28 PM   #1357
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:
The path report was benign! Whewww...been a long week!
I am still having pains in area of top of stomach/intestine area, so we will talk on the appointment the 15th of what to do next, investigatively. 1. To find why I am so anemic, 2. To find out source of pain....and a course of action. She said I may have to swallow a camera pill, so we can see all the way thru the GI tract! This procedure is a bit of a danger for me, due to a really large ventral hernia that if said camera were to get hung up, that is open abd surg....

So, again, we "wait & see"....
Pheww indeed. What a relief ! I know you still have a way to go, more concerns and issues to resolve but benign is a wonderful update. Stay strong my friend

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2018, 12:11 PM   #1358
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

It looks like it is back to chemo for my mom. We went in June and her CA125 was 15 and yesterday it was at 39. Next Wednesday they will do another CT scan and then we'll discuss what to do next. She has been on a break because they said she couldn't handle any more chemo. Yesterday they said because her cancer came back once before it will most likely be recurring. The oncologist said that just like some people take medicine for high blood pressure she will need chemo to treat cancer most likely until the end of her life. After leaving the hospital my mom said that it will probably kill her.

I just don't know anymore. I don't know what it means for either of us. Just when you think it's gone it rears it's ugly head and punches you right in the gut.
Old 08-22-2018, 12:18 PM   #1359
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Wrang & Mom)))))))))))))))))))

Sometimes, it is just deciding when "enough is enough". When they have a fighting spirit & a will to live, then they will fight hard! When they are just tired & want to have quality vs quantity, then decisions have to be made.

Neither is an easy choice, and I do not relish that for either of you.

I DO know that I will be sending as much white light & positive energies as I can. Know that someone is there for you both......my friend.....gentle hugs....

Quote:
It looks like it is back to chemo for my mom. We went in June and her CA125 was 15 and yesterday it was at 39. Next Wednesday they will do another CT scan and then we'll discuss what to do next. She has been on a break because they said she couldn't handle any more chemo. Yesterday they said because her cancer came back once before it will most likely be recurring. The oncologist said that just like some people take medicine for high blood pressure she will need chemo to treat cancer most likely until the end of her life. After leaving the hospital my mom said that it will probably kill her.

I just don't know anymore. I don't know what it means for either of us. Just when you think it's gone it rears it's ugly head and punches you right in the gut.
Old 08-22-2018, 01:20 PM   #1360
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:

Quote:
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Wrang & Mom)))))))))))))))))))

Sometimes, it is just deciding when "enough is enough". When they have a fighting spirit & a will to live, then they will fight hard! When they are just tired & want to have quality vs quantity, then decisions have to be made.

Neither is an easy choice, and I do not relish that for either of you.

I DO know that I will be sending as much white light & positive energies as I can. Know that someone is there for you both......my friend.....gentle hugs....
Wrangler, I dont think I could of said it any better than our friend Clay. It really is about how much more of this fight she can handle. You and your Mom both must be very weary. This is hard to hear after the chemo break. Sending you love and light as you process this latest news.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post: