Old 03-23-2012, 06:59 AM   #1
Christy51274

How Do You Identify?:
100% High Femme, Submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
Call me whatever you please.
Relationship Status:
Single

Christy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Eyebrow Make-Up

Hello lovely ladies,

I use eyebrow pencils and have tried many, believe me. I don't get my brows waxed completely sinceI love the look of thick, dark brows and mine are not naturally that dark. I love them when they're arched.

I'm currently using Brow Wiz by Anastasia. I'd never heard of it until I walked into an Ulta a few weeks back not finding what I was looking for. This stuff is amazing! Perfect color (not too dark, not too light), glides on smoothly, but doesn't smudge easily.

What eyebrow product(s) do you use?? I'm open for any recommendations. I highly appreciate the time and effort many women (and men) invest onto their brows. If you're bored, please feel free to share pics of yours. I will.

(Really, I have a life--I'm just not working until Monday, lol)

Last edited by Christy51274; 03-23-2012 at 07:00 AM. Reason: typo
Christy51274 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christy51274 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 07:11 AM   #2
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy51274 View Post
Hello lovely ladies,

I use eyebrow pencils and have tried many, believe me. I don't get my brows waxed completely sinceI love the look of thick, dark brows and mine are not naturally that dark. I love them when they're arched.
I prefer threading and waxing always thins them out too much.

You know you can dye your eyebrows? Its 5 minutes usually, instead of 30.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #3
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I get mine waxed every two weeks. UNLESS Riley is due for a visit then he maintains mine for me.

When I use product on them, I use a tiny bit of the black eyeshadow I use to line my eyes. The powder clings to the hair but is easy to wash off. Since I use so little, I have never had a problem with it falling.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:22 AM   #4
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Anastasia's products are amazing!

I don't use any kind of brow stuff now except a waxy product to keep them from waving hello! (By MAC, I think)

I have naturally long, thick eyebrows a la Brook Shields in the 70's but have plucked the crap out of them since I was in my early 20s to have the arch I have now.

Stubborn boogers!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 09:42 AM   #5
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I use another Anastasia brow pencil as well, I can't remember the exact name. I am a freak about my eyebrows as well. I have the WORST ones. I swear, I get them waxed and the next day I have growth, ugh. I try to get them waxed at least 2x a month. I also use tweezerman tweezers for maintance. They were 35 dollars, but worth every penny. I can get the really fine and short hairs. Ulta carries them.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 09:53 AM   #6
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

I use mac charcoal brown and mac angled brush # 208

*the Anastasia products look good, I may have to give them a try.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #7
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,772 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy51274 View Post
Hello lovely ladies,

I'm currently using Brow Wiz by Anastasia. I'd never heard of it until I walked into an Ulta a few weeks back not finding what I was looking for. This stuff is amazing! Perfect color (not too dark, not too light), glides on smoothly, but doesn't smudge easily.

What eyebrow product(s) do you use?? I'm open for any recommendations. I highly appreciate the time and effort many women (and men) invest onto their brows. If you're bored, please feel free to share pics of yours. I will.

(Really, I have a life--I'm just not working until Monday, lol)

That sounds nice. I might have to try that.

I usually use inexpensive pencils, like NYC brand or CoverGirl, but they do smudge especially in the heat and this summer is sure to be extra sweltering.

My brows are very sparse. They used to be thick caterpillers, but I had a reaction to the waxing the very first time I had them waxed and almost all of my eyebrow hair fell out. Very little has come back so I use pencils to fill in what I have left.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 11:07 PM   #8
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,772 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tabitha View Post
Just make sure your technician has experience.
The one I use has a heavy Indian/Middle Eastern based clientele.
She is fast and it's painless.
I'll have to get their info from you the next time I see you. Awesome!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote