Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 10-22-2017, 02:50 PM   #1
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up The Walking Dead: spoiler alerts please!

Since some of us are in countries around the world and the east coast watchers are 3 hours ahead of us on the west coast, please include spoiler alerts in your title, if appropriate! It will be greatly appreciated!

New season starts tonight, October 22, 2017! Season 8!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 03:32 PM   #2
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Cannot wait !

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 08:43 AM   #3
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Loved it!

Looks like Rick's group is going to feed Negan and the crew to a herd of zombies.

One thing I like about this show is watching carl grimes grow up.

Its all about survival,that's why Rick has to do what's got to be done.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 06:07 PM   #4
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Spoiler alert!

I agree about Carl! Remember when he was such a little kid? He is one of those kids that stayed cute as he grew up.

Chandler Riggs was 9 years old when it started!

I was hoping against hope Negan would buy it last night but I guess they will drag the season out.

How much did I say Gabriel "Don't get out of the fucking car!!!"

But he did...

It was a great episode and I am looking forward to the rest of the season.

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 06:29 PM   #5
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Gabriel is always making the wrong decision,lol.
I can't wait for the next episode.

I know he lost an eye, but Carl is still a cute guy.He is to trusting,like his dad Rick was at one time.

Carol is another badass character I watch.She hates killing but knows she has no other choice.So sad.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:06 PM   #6
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Default Spoiler...alert from Season 6 if you have not seen it yet and The 100 thrown in too

I like to think that Carol is a dyke but it is deadly to be a lesbian on TV.

The Independent calls it "...this trope - also known as "Dead Lesbian Syndrome" - is heightened by the way in which Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs) managed to survive a bullet to the eye in episode nine while the arrow to Denise's eye kills her instantly."

Lesbians don't live too long on TV.

So far, Tara survives.

(If you watch The 100, they killed off a major lesbian character, Lexa, too.)

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a6945491.html

http://variety.com/2016/tv/columns/t...13-1201722916/

~Washington Post

Old 10-24-2017, 06:27 AM   #7
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

I pretty much know all the main characters on the show stage names in real life.But I hardly pay attention to them outside their roles.It's possible Melissa McBride is a lesbian.

I truly believe its an equal opportunity for every character on that show to be killed off.A lot of my favorite ones already have been,damn it,lol.

To me, this show feels like a great pair of boots.Since day one I just can't take them off, and simply refuse to throw them away.
Old 10-31-2017, 04:52 AM   #8
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

8x02

Oh,fuck..Morales is back!
Old 12-11-2017, 06:44 PM   #9
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Default December 10th, 2017 Spoiler alert!!!!

I have watched this show since the very first episode, on October 31st, 2010.

I (as all of us have if we are regular viewers) have watched Carl grow up. He was 11 when the show started and is 18 now.

He was the cutest little boy and has always been a great actor.

Anyone else feel really sad about how the show ended yesterday??

~Washington Post

Old 12-12-2017, 09:33 PM   #10
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Not sad but happy for this young actor to move on with his life.

I saw the part where his character was bitten by a walker.It was a stupid move on Carl's part and it cost him his life.

But life goes on..Rick just better remember that.

Old 07-01-2018, 02:05 PM   #11
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

I don't know about y'all,but I'm ready for season 9..even if this time Rick loses his gotdamn mind.Lol
Old 07-01-2018, 02:37 PM   #12
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Default Spoiler if you haven't watched seasons 7&8

I did love this show. To me, it was much more fun when they dragged from place to place to try to find a sanctuary.

Then came Negan (spelling?) and when he killed Glenn, the heart went out of the show for me.

By the time Carl died, I was pretty much over it.

I won't spoil it for you if you have not read about season 9 but more to come...

~Washington Post

Old 07-04-2018, 10:16 AM   #13
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

I love a good train wreck.*snort*

Glenn and Carl were big losses l agree,but for me there's still Carol and Michonne, Maggie,who I think will have glenn's baby in season nine. Daryl is still a badass to watch. Then I kind of liked Anne(that dump chick)..but we'll see next fall.

Rick looks like he's definitely losing his mind.. again,lol.
Old 07-25-2019, 09:46 PM   #14
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Default WWRD

STILL..a fan of this tease.

Hey,I see a few oldies left...so I watch.

Tags
the walking dead, zombies