smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

It being a whole 30 degrees and the heat STILL not kicking on.. It is way too cold in here to be functional..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 06:27 AM   #622
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

my inability to deal with the smallest things, gotta work on that
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 07:17 AM   #623
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

Decongestants all gone... wah.
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 07:25 AM   #624
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,612 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default pig wars

I am debating with someone in Ohio about whether or not it is fair for the gov to eliminate the population of feral pigs in Michigan.

She says its a pork industry conspiracy to keep poor farmers from keeping free hogs as meat for their families

Considering that these pigs are non native, very invasive, carry parasites and human and other species diseases, destroy the environment with their rooting, destroy crops and breed like feral cats, yet were brought there (and other states) by hunters who have made them into the second most popular animal to hunt, could it be the hunting industry that doesnt want these pigs eliminated instead?

but because they wag their tail and bounce around like cutey-patooties, they deserve to live and breed at will by the thousands...to her way of thinking.

she is a city girl who has never gone without electric because a crop failed and the electric bill couldnt be paid...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 09:16 AM   #625
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

So far, the corrupt Baptist Church food pantry I've been investigating undercover has three TEPAP guideline violations. This week, their pastor was suddenly "called home", and I saw in their dumpster they had another big dinner party with food that was intended for the poor, plus, they wasted alot of it.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 09:38 AM   #626
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

nothing yet. hope to stay that way!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 09:54 AM   #627
Epicpwn

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
In One

Epicpwn is a jewel in the roughEpicpwn is a jewel in the roughEpicpwn is a jewel in the rough

Damn cat spitting her meds out.. Those things are EXPENSIVE!

Last edited by Epicpwn; 03-27-2012 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Too early
Epicpwn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Epicpwn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 10:16 AM   #628
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Just my Scottish cousin bawling me out for not remembering his girlfriend's Birthday last Sunday.......HELLOOOO!? You didn't remember mine two weekends ago!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2012, 11:55 PM   #629
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Something happened today...and even now as I write, I am having a hard time believing it. I have a good friend who is an FtM and who lives a "stealth" life. He no longer speaks to his family, and no one in his acquaintance knows him as anything but a straight male. Well...apparently he recently found religion...and he contacted me today to wish me a belated happy Easter. During our conversation, he asked how I was, and how my relationship was going. I replied that both I and my partner were fine and happy. He then said, "Doesn't it ever bother you?" I asked him what he meant and he said, "Well you know, living that life, being gay." He then went on to say something or other about "sin" but at that point I was too shocked to really hear anything he said. At first, I thought he had to be joking...then I thought that perhaps I had a seizure or a stroke, because I couldn't POSSIBLY have heard that coming out of his mouth! Quite honestly, it was one of the few moments in my life when something has struck me absolutely speechless! When I was finally able to speak again I said "ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME??? WTF is wrong with you???" He tried to bullshit something about how he was just worried about me, because he thinks I'm a nice person, and now that he "found God" I guess he wants to save me from hell or whatever. SERIOUSLY DUDE??? What's it like in that glass house of yours?? Have you lost your mind?? Needless to say, our conversation did not end well, and I don't know if he will ever speak to me again...or if I even want him to. Sigh.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2012, 01:01 AM   #630
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

...wow... That's boneheaded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Something happened today...and even now as I write, I am having a hard time believing it. I have a good friend who is an FtM and who lives a "stealth" life. He no longer speaks to his family, and no one in his acquaintance knows him as anything but a straight male. Well...apparently he recently found religion...and he contacted me today to wish me a belated happy Easter. During our conversation, he asked how I was, and how my relationship was going. I replied that both I and my partner were fine and happy. He then said, "Doesn't it ever bother you?" I asked him what he meant and he said, "Well you know, living that life, being gay." He then went on to say something or other about "sin" but at that point I was too shocked to really hear anything he said. At first, I thought he had to be joking...then I thought that perhaps I had a seizure or a stroke, because I couldn't POSSIBLY have heard that coming out of his mouth! Quite honestly, it was one of the few moments in my life when something has struck me absolutely speechless! When I was finally able to speak again I said "ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME??? WTF is wrong with you???" He tried to bullshit something about how he was just worried about me, because he thinks I'm a nice person, and now that he "found God" I guess he wants to save me from hell or whatever. SERIOUSLY DUDE??? What's it like in that glass house of yours?? Have you lost your mind?? Needless to say, our conversation did not end well, and I don't know if he will ever speak to me again...or if I even want him to. Sigh.
mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mariamma For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2012, 01:44 AM   #631
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

Last Saturday I went to a local lesbian dinner. It's a light and fun occasion usually. But I make women compete with me all the time. I'm quite passive and hate competing. And usually competing with others is usually about asserting alpha dominance. The fight is never about the issue being fought over. Anyways, I love lesbian culture. I went to a dyke dinner at a local restaurant. A basket of rolls was passed around. I passed them up thinking that others at the other end of the long table didn't have any the first time around. Turned out they did. So I asked for the basket to return. I don't mind a hot roll with butter while I'm waiting for something better.
A pretty woman at the other end pulled out a roll, showed it to me and motioned as if she were going to throw it. I said "no" several times. "I'm a femme. I don't catch things." I know femmes play ball and catch/throw many things. But I don't. I'm way too girly to. She threw the roll. Good thing I ducked and it hit the back of my head. If I had not, the roll would have hit me in the face. What I don't get is...this woman looked at me as if I did something wrong. And she didn't pick up the roll which was now on the floor.
mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mariamma For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2012, 02:53 PM   #632
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

the scale, pissed at myself!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2012, 09:48 AM   #633
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

The people at the local Cricket store pissed me off lastnight and as I sit looking at my phone knowing I need to call again and deal with them im sure I will be pissed all over again
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2012, 10:03 AM   #634
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariamma View Post
Last Saturday I went to a local lesbian dinner. It's a light and fun occasion usually. But I make women compete with me all the time. I'm quite passive and hate competing. And usually competing with others is usually about asserting alpha dominance. The fight is never about the issue being fought over. Anyways, I love lesbian culture. I went to a dyke dinner at a local restaurant. A basket of rolls was passed around. I passed them up thinking that others at the other end of the long table didn't have any the first time around. Turned out they did. So I asked for the basket to return. I don't mind a hot roll with butter while I'm waiting for something better.
A pretty woman at the other end pulled out a roll, showed it to me and motioned as if she were going to throw it. I said "no" several times. "I'm a femme. I don't catch things." I know femmes play ball and catch/throw many things. But I don't. I'm way too girly to. She threw the roll. Good thing I ducked and it hit the back of my head. If I had not, the roll would have hit me in the face. What I don't get is...this woman looked at me as if I did something wrong. And she didn't pick up the roll which was now on the floor.
That is wild! Next time, tell her that civil people do not throw food in restaurants

Old 04-18-2012, 11:54 AM   #635
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I had some fabric on hold for two weeks whilst waiting on another lot of fabric to come in. Monday I paid for it all, and this evening at 5:20, I got an answerphoe message to say the fabric I had on hold had been sold!

I'm so bloody furious, it's a good thing the shop is closed. I'd probably say something I might regret! What is worse, is that I'm a long standing customer; so much for their customer service! I'm obviously a valued customer to them...not!

I'm hugely ***king P***ed OFF!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2012, 12:47 PM   #636
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

My ex-huband. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2012, 12:57 PM   #637
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

My daughter and I were in line at Vons Grocery store this morning. One register open, 5 people in line.

We were next.

A cashier walks up to us to tell us she is opening her register. We move over.

Behind me a man in his 50's and his son, literally shove me aside and dump their groceries down in front of ours.

I look at him and he says; "We only have a few things, you can wait". He and his son laugh like it was the funniest thing ever.

Rudest experience I have ever had. Ever.

Asshole.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #638
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

absolutely nothing. Even when my work day got longer .

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #639
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
My daughter and I were in line at Vons Grocery store this morning. One register open, 5 people in line.

We were next.

Behind me a man in his 50's and his son, literally shove me aside and dump their groceries down in front of ours.

I look at him and he says; "We only have a few things, you can wait". He and his son laugh like it was the funniest thing ever.

Asshole.

It pissed me off reading about it.

I thought of several things I would have done reactively in this situation, but none of them would have changed the fact that they really probably are a couple of miserable people, and karma takes care of jerks like that. They probably sit around pissing and moaning about how much their life sucks, and not even attribute it to the fact that their behavior towards others is responsible for the shit on their doorstep.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2012, 03:36 PM   #640
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post

We were next.

Asshole.
Wow. Just wow.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post: