Notices

Old 02-12-2019, 04:18 PM   #1641
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Dealing with an entitled cis white man who wasn't taking my "no" as an answer in a business dealing. Hour of my life I'm never going to get back with the emails and phone calls. Ending with him telling me he's going to call someone else to get what he wants. Good thing I know who he's going to call and I already gave her a heads up and she's ready.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 05:26 PM   #1642
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Dealing with an entitled cis white man who wasn't taking my "no" as an answer in a business dealing. Hour of my life I'm never going to get back with the emails and phone calls. Ending with him telling me he's going to call someone else to get what he wants. Good thing I know who he's going to call and I already gave her a heads up and she's ready.
So all cis white men are entitled? I'm asking for clarification.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 05:38 PM   #1643
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
So all cis white men are entitled? I'm asking for clarification.
No, or I wouldn't have felt the need to put the word "entitled" in the sentence. It would have been implied.

Last edited by easygoingfemme; 02-12-2019 at 05:48 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2019, 09:11 PM   #1644
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

As I was using my special drywall cutting bit with a single speed Dremel to slice out spaces for the electrical boxes, I removed the Dremel from the sheetrock because it was kicking back too much, making a nasty uneven cut... and suddenly it shot the bit across the room faster than a bullet!! It didn't break off in the Dremel, it's GONE. This thing is shaped like a skinny drill bit. I don't think I'll ever find it. I'm thankful it didn't hurt my dog who was laying on his bed just a few feet from me.

I got pissed because I've invested a lot of money in my tools and Dremel stuff isn't cheap. It could have caused a serious injury.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2019, 10:05 PM   #1645
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
As I was using my special drywall cutting bit with a single speed Dremel to slice out spaces for the electrical boxes, I removed the Dremel from the sheetrock because it was kicking back too much, making a nasty uneven cut... and suddenly it shot the bit across the room faster than a bullet!! It didn't break off in the Dremel, it's GONE. This thing is shaped like a skinny drill bit. I don't think I'll ever find it. I'm thankful it didn't hurt my dog who was laying on his bed just a few feet from me.

I got pissed because I've invested a lot of money in my tools and Dremel stuff isn't cheap. It could have caused a serious injury.
hi kenna write to the mfg. they might compensate some way. they should know about their tools malfunctioning.
Old 03-05-2019, 10:21 PM   #1646
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

It not being april 3rd lol

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2019, 02:25 PM   #1647
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not happy but not pissed either

I had to get tough with some consultants today. Their work has been late and below my standards lately. I hate having to get tough with folks but they pushed me there. Ugh.

Not pretty!

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2019, 06:38 PM   #1648
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

One of my residents came to me this morning to tell me she had an altercation with the police last night while coming home.

She was walking up the steps, reached the first of the double doors to get in, and heard footsteps running behind her. Two police officers were running up the stairs demanding her ID. She asked them to talk to her inside and went to open the door. One of the officers grabbed her arm and tried to pull her back. She pulled back and ran inside where there was staff. Staff asked the police what was going on. They claimed that they were looking for someone who had escaped from the hospital. When asked, they refused to provide their names or badges, just said they were state police.

The resident is a very tall very built dark skinned woman, very butch, wearing black jeans and a black hoodie. It was after dark. I really was feeling like she was profiled as a man. They were apparently taken aback when it turned out that she lived there in a women's housing building.

Anyway it all started to feel really shady that they wouldn't provide their names and badges. There was no urgency, the resident wasn't fighting or fleeing, she just asked to speak inside where there was staff and there were a dozen other women in the living room behind them.

Once they got to see her ID, they determined that she was not the person that they were looking for and they left, still without providing their names or badges. They left in two jeeps.

So I called state police, it wasn't them I called local police, it wasn't them. I called our advocate who works in the police station and she said she can't figure out who it is but possibly ICE. Tomorrow I will investigate more but I was so pissed that they chased her like that and put their hands on her and I don't even know if they were actual cops or random dudes in jeeps. They were wearing jeans and T-shirts and police vests with some sort of lanyard ID around their necks that they didn't show staff to take down.

We talked a bit about what could have happened if they had seen her in a different location, the corner store, whatever, if she didn't have a place with people to back her. Just... so wrong and I'm angry.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2019, 10:32 PM   #1649
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Nothing really...

Awoke in a pissy mood-

Maybe a new side of the bed would be helpful?

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2019, 06:47 AM   #1650
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

It was yesterday and it all started with a news report about the Opioid Crisis!
I don't abuse pain killers but now I have to practically kiss a doctors ass for a prescription for them.

Why is it law abiding citizens have to pay the price and be inconvenienced because of those who break the law? I've never cooked meth BUT if I need a antihistamine I now have to go to the pharmacy dept, wait in line, and ask for it instead of just being able to pull it from the shelf like in days gone by!

In Seattle, along 3rd Ave, there was a lot of drug use, dealing, etc etc going on inside of bus shelters SO someone got the bright idea to remove all the shelters leaving us law abiding citizens out in the rain literally! Why couldn't the police taken care of this illegal activity instead of once again inconvenience us who were NOT doing any drug activity?

And of course my last rant was once again against these IDIOT newscasters who insist on clutching an ipad while standing and reporting the news! What I wouldn't give for just once to see someone drop theirs and see the screen smash to smithereens!

So far today I have not turned on TV nor read a newspaper so nothing is pissing me off, at least so far
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2019, 10:45 PM   #1651
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Updated-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
Awoke in a pissy mood-

Maybe a new side of the bed would be helpful?

Ks-
Yesterday did not change anything-

Today

Ks-
The Following User Says Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2019, 09:13 PM   #1652
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Being put on Insulin recently.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 12:06 PM   #1653
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Take it from a Type 1 diabetic, there are much worse things. Maybe, the sunny side is avoiding nasty complications by getting under better control.js
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 12:27 PM   #1654
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
It was one of the best/worst things to ever happen to me! It intrudes into every part and activity of your life...it has to be thought of, and planned for almost compulsively. If anyone can avoid insulin through diet/exercise/pills, I HIGHLY recommend it.

That being said...I felt SO much better when my blood sugar was finally under better control! I had more energy, less thirst, and my sex drive returned to near normal.

I’m sorry this is your new normal, but you can do this!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2019, 07:27 AM   #1655
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mad

Waking up at 4:00 am and falling back to sleep just to have a preset alarm wake me up at 5:30am. Ugh

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2019, 11:50 AM   #1656
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

The guys who recently bought and flipped the house next door to mine.

A couple of weeks ago a storm damaged the tree in the front yard there. It's a young birch tree. About 6' of tree came off the top. It was in their driveway for a while and then they took it and put it in my front yard. So I put it back in their driveway and it has been there for two weeks. Today I found it back in my front yard along with their pile of newspapers that has been sitting in their driveway. Who does that, just take their garbage and throw it in someone's yard? Needless to say it's all back in their yard now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2019, 02:36 PM   #1657
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I second everything that's being said. It can be a tough pill to swallow at first, and like MsT said you have to definitely plan for it. But. You'll feel so much better. When I was put on insulin my sugars improved drastically. I hope you notice some good changes from it. It does take some wrapping your head around though. <3

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2019, 09:15 PM   #1658
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Default Tonight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
Yesterday did not change anything-

Today

Ks-
Same ole Same ole-

Ks-
Old 08-15-2019, 03:28 AM   #1659
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Just read this #@!&ing insane bullshit!

From my favorite dildo breath himself:

“What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest?” King said. “Would there be any population of the world left if we did that? Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can’t say that I was not a part of a product of that.”

Yes, he did. Steve King using rape and incest to explain anti-abortion views. I have had it up to here with these men, especially republican men, it's to the point if I find out you are a R, I shut down. You have told me everything I need to know. Buh-bye.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2019, 10:35 PM   #1660
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
Just read this #@!&ing insane bullshit!

From my favorite dildo breath himself:

“What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest?” King said. “Would there be any population of the world left if we did that? Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can’t say that I was not a part of a product of that.”

Yes, he did. Steve King using rape and incest to explain anti-abortion views. I have had it up to here with these men, especially republican men, it's to the point if I find out you are a R, I shut down. You have told me everything I need to know. Buh-bye.
Yanno Ace, what about the women who espouse views like the men you mention in your post? That's what upsets me, as much as the men you mention. Women who support and stand behind men who have those jacked up, fucked up, views. Women, like the ones we've heard from in the current administration. For example, women who exemplify or personify that monster in office. I can think of several: including that horrible person who was head of press conferences - Sarah Sanders, Betsy Devos, and that other one who is married to the guy who absolutely hates 45 - I have no idea why they're married - they have NOTHING in common, politically or otherwise, it would seem. Women, who apparently are as horrible as the people you reference in republican politics.

But I agree with you. I cannot abide that type of mindset, the mindset these people operate by (no matter what political affiliation, but especially those of the republican persuasion).

In other news:

I can hardly believe the way some drivers drive in traffic. Why can't people be kind and thoughtful when it comes showing courtesy while driving?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: