Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-21-2011, 04:39 PM   #461
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Tigers swept the Indians! Just need to keep things going in that direction. I'm going to a game on the 30th with some friends. My first of the year, sadly.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 04:48 PM   #462
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
Tigers swept the Indians! Just need to keep things going in that direction. I'm going to a game on the 30th with some friends. My first of the year, sadly.
KEWL! have a great time! Going to a game has gotten very expensive. I would go to a bunch if I could.

Looks like Detroit is on a mission!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 04:49 PM   #463
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
Let's laugh.....half way, wait for *here, pick this shit up* LoL
I have always wondered what they talked about out there.

OMG that is too much.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 05:42 PM   #464
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
KEWL! have a great time! Going to a game has gotten very expensive. I would go to a bunch if I could.

Looks like Detroit is on a mission!!

Wednesday coming up will be my 35th this season, five more after that.

And yeah....talk about expensive, a bottle of cold H20 is $3.75......I don't drink beer, but I think they are $8.75 for a draft. Betcha next year it'll be a ten dollar beer. (and people pay it) Ah, pot calling the kettle black......I buy the WATER!

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:07 PM   #465
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Wednesday coming up will be my 35th this season, five more after that.

And yeah....talk about expensive, a bottle of cold H20 is $3.75......I don't drink beer, but I think they are $8.75 for a draft. Betcha next year it'll be a ten dollar beer. (and people pay it) Ah, pot calling the kettle black......I buy the WATER!
I know- here a beer is $9.75! I will have one with my sis when we go to a game, but, she is the one that buys the tix. Yes, I buy her a beer.

Ya' can't take in your own food or drinks anymore (used to be able to when I was a kid), but I have gotten some small bags of peanuts in. I always eat before going. Why the hell people can't bring bottled water in is beyond me. Iused to think going to a ballgame was fairly cheap entertainment. No!!

SF won today!! The Panda shot a homer in the 11th against Houston!! WOOT!!

WOW, 35 games! I am impressed- you are a baseball fanatics dream!!! Damn, we gotta get together for a game either here or back there someday. Maybe I will finally get East to see relatives eventually and you, me and your sweetheart (maybe mine if that is what actually happens) can go to a game and yell our hearts out!!!
Old 08-22-2011, 04:14 AM   #466
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

A rare double header today. They just don't happen any more unless it's a
rain game make up, and even then, they try to do it on an off day. Today, I'll miss my Father. We used to go to every Sunday home game, they were always double headers. And yes, IN THOSE DAYS (lol) you could take in a lunch and some unopened plastic bottles or juice boxes. I also make sure I eat before I go.....can you see me walking up to a concession stand and saying *I'll have that salad, will you throw it into a blender with some flax seed and B pollen and make me a green smoothie*

Buying a half season ticket plan/ and burning most of my PTO days, is my vacation each year. Different things work for different people.

18 innings of baseball (providing we don't go into extra innings, is a baseball lovers dream) No rain in the forecast. The Brewers are on FIRE! By the way, that blown call by the umpire yesterday cost us the game. Darn.

Old 08-22-2011, 03:24 PM   #467
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
A rare double header today. They just don't happen any more unless it's a
rain game make up, and even then, they try to do it on an off day. Today, I'll miss my Father. We used to go to every Sunday home game, they were always double headers. And yes, IN THOSE DAYS (lol) you could take in a lunch and some unopened plastic bottles or juice boxes. I also make sure I eat before I go.....can you see me walking up to a concession stand and saying *I'll have that salad, will you throw it into a blender with some flax seed and B pollen and make me a green smoothie*

Buying a half season ticket plan/ and burning most of my PTO days, is my vacation each year. Different things work for different people.

18 innings of baseball (providing we don't go into extra innings, is a baseball lovers dream) No rain in the forecast. The Brewers are on FIRE! By the way, that blown call by the umpire yesterday cost us the game. Darn.
What a great idea for vacation time! Yes, double-headers with Dad- For me, it was Dad & Mom. They were such baseball junkies. Loved it that in retirement, they would take their travel trailer to Az for spring training.

A day off today for SF. I am going to try and watch a game that I might get that has a team or 2 that you all are fans of. Have to admit, I am watching Detroit these days as well as your Pirates. Always thinking of the BoSox and of course, I have to keep an eye on the Dbacks!

SF is now only 2 back from the Dbacks out here. But that is because they have also been on a losing streak. We shall see....
Old 08-22-2011, 03:55 PM   #468
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,578 Times in 402 Posts
wolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputation

Tigers are coming in for 4 against my Rays starting tonight. I am concerned. They look amazing and we are being temperamental pitching is good defense great but the hitting is pardon the pun hit or miss. But who knows.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:43 PM   #469
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Go Phillies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2011, 08:43 PM   #470
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Go Phillies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey JAGG, how'd you get to be a Phillies fan and you in Oklahoma? It's kinda like me being a Red Sox fan and me being in Oklahoma...I was in the service and got to see a couple games at Fenway Park and I've been a fan ever since. Same for you?
Old 08-22-2011, 10:17 PM   #471
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Finally.....the Pirates beat The Brewers. First time in two years!

They beat us in the first game and really were very obnoxious about it. I was shocked to see that.

Well, we exploded for 7 runs in the 7th, they couldn't do anythiing right! And we beat them 10 to 2. It was so effin cold (58) thats 40 degrees colder than its been, it felt like winter......when we were all dressed for August....so by the time we were kicking ass, maybe, M A Y B E 2,000
fans were left.....but we made noise. It was funny, maybe you had to be there....there was a person in every 15 seats or so, and one person started it, then every one started doing it, using the flash light feature on their smart phone and shining it around because it was like a ghost town.

OK, obviously, I was out screaming, in the cold too long......good night!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2011, 04:15 PM   #472
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

FRUSTRATION!!!

Yes, it is another torture filled August for SF!!
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #473
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

It's August. The BoSox havent melted down. They are 1 game up on the Yanks. Still holding my breath tho.

Havent figured out which is more nerve wracking at the moment - the Sox or the hurricane.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2011, 06:17 PM   #474
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Well, when they break into every television show with a weather update, using words like storm of mamoth proportion, and no storm will ever be costlier...it gets your attention.

Our search and rescue teams are deploying for the Harrisburg area now, to await further instructions. Earth quake reverberations and a fierce hurricane with tornadoes mixed into it....all in one week.

I attended 6 major league games in 6 days (includes the double header)
I got home at midnight, got to sleep maybe 12:30 and was up for work at 4:30 for a 12 hour day and then off again for a day game. At least I got to see us beat those obnoxious brewers twice. 2-0 the last game, beat them with a minor league call up who never pitched in the majors before. YES!

So, I'm here to tell you, 6 games in 6 days, was too much. I was doing nothing but talking baseball. I was a walking baseball talk show. (ah, talk about obnoxious) Also, here comes my sexist post of the season. Men can not stand a woman who can talk a sport and know her stuff. Not that I was a little edgey at work Tuesday from no sleep and too much stimulation
5 games in 4 days, water cooler talk wasn't exactly friendly. And you know, not everyone loves the Pirates like I do. I'm sure they were happy to see I wasn't there Wednesday and no one mentioned baseball to me Thursday. I'm just starting to feel human again. I bicycled most of today and took a kayak class out. Some schools have gone back, but not all, so
there are still some vacation around.

I think the pirates will have another loosing season. Breaks my heart to say that. At least we won't loose 105 like last year, maybe just under 90.

The potential to be good is there. I see it in every game. I will be shocked, as I said before, if the hitting coach isn't left go. The owner said this year is about accountablility. Well, we are the worst offensive team in baseball.

I haven't heard *who* is on the trading list, why is that always a secret....I'm Hoping Ryan Doumit (as much as i like the scrapper) can get traded to an american league team as DH and an occasional catcher. He's got a great bat, and needs to hit every day.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2011, 06:54 PM   #475
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Hey JAGG, how'd you get to be a Phillies fan and you in Oklahoma? It's kinda like me being a Red Sox fan and me being in Oklahoma...I was in the service and got to see a couple games at Fenway Park and I've been a fan ever since. Same for you?
Hey now. I'm still a Boston Red Sox fan even though I moved to San Diego. lol

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2011, 09:04 PM   #476
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
Hey now. I'm still a Boston Red Sox fan even though I moved to San Diego. lol
Oh no disrespect meant to ya! I'm glad we're all over the country supporting our team!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2011, 10:42 AM   #477
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

SF lost 3 to Houston! The worse team in the National League!! Poor bruce Bochy- he couldn't respond much to media after yesterday's game.

No bats, no bats, NO BATS!!! And veteran players batting like rookies!!! but, I know my guys are frustrated.... so am I!!!

Even with key injuries, we have some very talented players and they are just not getting it done. I didn't expect going back to the WS, but, thought we would win our conference. Who knows....

But, by tonight, I will be back to my undying rooting for these guys...
Old 08-29-2011, 01:47 PM   #478
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:
But, by tonight, I will be back to my undying rooting for these guys...

Always stick by your team.

When I was *living* at the ball park last week, some jerk was sitting in a season ticket holders seat. You know the kind.....faded give away t- shirt, with the name of a player
who we got rid of years ago, and the jerk is 50 pounds heavier than when he got the shirt. (the give away shirts come in one size XL). Ok. First inning, the pitcher gives up
a hit that Ronnie Cedeno dove for and didn't come up with,
so *Jerk* starts yelling *BOOOOOO, you suck* after the noise quiets down a little I stand up, turn around and scream *We don't BOO the home team*. I looked right at him.. I did, however, refrain from pointing at him. He never made another sound the rest of the game.

Am I a Bully?

The Following User Says Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2011, 01:20 PM   #479
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

No way I will leave my Giants behind! Been rooting for them since 1958 though it all.

Actually, when we go through times like this, I get more into the games- the players are so frustrated with themselves.

This is the time of the season when I get more intense about watching other teams when I get their games that are in close races for first. That time of the season!!

It was so damn hard to see Lincecum out there yesterday- no run support and not on his game as usual- no room for error. And you could see how crappy the guys were feeling about another game that they just could not get even in scoring position.

Thinking a lot about the 9/1 call-ups-

I hope I catch a Red Sox game this weekend with my TV package. Saw clips about the Pirates win yesterday- WOOT!!!

Hey, hey, we are heading into September..... baseball fans month of intensity!!!
Old 08-30-2011, 02:22 PM   #480
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:

I hope I catch a Red Sox game this weekend with my TV package. Saw clips about the Pirates win yesterday- WOOT!!!

Hey, hey, we are heading into September..... baseball fans month of intensity!!!
I was worried about us going to Houston. You know, the bottom feeders. Having been the bottom feeders for 18 years, I'd prefer to think of the Astro's as the spoilers, after they just woooped the Giants butts.

I bicycled by the ball park on my way home last night, and they have new banners up with pictures of the minor league
call ups. In our case, rightfully so, we won many games with them in the first half of the year. Our slide began when our starters returned. So September just may be exciting around here.

Did anyone watch any of the little league world series?
Fun!