Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 12-18-2015, 11:27 AM   #81
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlady View Post
I'm an eclectic Dianic Pagan, so I figure I'll say hello here I'm very happy this thread exists. I hope everyone will have a happy winter solstice/Yule next week!
Welcome catlady! Thank you for the well wishes! I would love to hear more about Dianic teachings and lifestyle! Bright Blessings to you
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2015, 12:05 PM   #82
ForestGirl88

How Do You Identify?:
tomboy femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/It
Relationship Status:
Pleasantly Unfettered

ForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
This is beautiful! It made my day. I hope you are faring well in NH. Lovely weather we are having so far =)
ForestGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ForestGirl88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2015, 12:42 PM   #83
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestGirl88 View Post
This is beautiful! It made my day. I hope you are faring well in NH. Lovely weather we are having so far =)

Yes, I am really enjoying the lovely spring we are having this winter!!!

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2015, 12:55 PM   #84
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

catlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputation

It's almost Winter Solstice/Yule! :3 What do all of you like to do with your significant others and loved ones if you celebrate together? I would like to hear some of your plans/ideas.

My girlfriend isn't Pagan, but she's very open doing witchy things with me, so I'm still in progress thinking what we'll do together soon. We're going to celebrate late because I sadly have a final on the 22nd, so we are moving our Winter Solstice celebration to the 24th full moon.
Old 12-21-2015, 01:13 PM   #85
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlady View Post
It's almost Winter Solstice/Yule! :3 What do all of you like to do with your significant others and loved ones if you celebrate together? I would like to hear some of your plans/ideas.

My girlfriend isn't Pagan, but she's very open doing witchy things with me, so I'm still in progress thinking what we'll do together soon. We're going to celebrate late because I sadly have a final on the 22nd, so we are moving our Winter Solstice celebration to the 24th full moon.

Now days I am a solitary and I don't have a partner to celebrate with. I used to have 8 others that celebrated every holiday and full moon.

It is suppose to be nice so I think I will go to the beach. That is where I feel the closest to nature, especially at night.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2015, 03:26 PM   #86
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

catlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Now days I am a solitary and I don't have a partner to celebrate with. I used to have 8 others that celebrated every holiday and full moon.

It is suppose to be nice so I think I will go to the beach. That is where I feel the closest to nature, especially at night.
The beach sounds like a lovely idea! I think we might go to the woods and offer the spruce tree spirit incense. It's supposedly going to be cloudy, so I hope it doesn't rain.

I've always been a solitary, so I never had the actual experience celebrating the holidays with Pagans/witches The most is doing small celebrations with my girlfriend, but it rarely happens because of our long distance.
Old 12-21-2015, 04:39 PM   #87
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Solstice Witchy ones <3

Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2015, 06:45 PM   #88
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thank you for sharing the beautiful photo!

Here are Yule carols by Karina Skye: Youtube
Old 12-29-2015, 02:46 PM   #89
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default thought~

I'm thinking I might carefully go back to being vegan..just more sensible and more careful about balancing my nutrients this time! Meat eating just does not feel good ...so wish me luck as I venture back, dear witch friends!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2015, 06:17 PM   #90
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
I'm thinking I might carefully go back to being vegan..just more sensible and more careful about balancing my nutrients this time! Meat eating just does not feel good ...so wish me luck as I venture back, dear witch friends!
I am a vegetarian. I can't seem to give up milk.... yet. And I completely agree, eating meat feels horrible. Welcome back to the non-carnivorous ways.

~Lao Tzu
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2016, 09:52 AM   #91
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Happy New Year! What are some of your witchy goals this year? I hope to improve my Etsy shop and make new witchy zines And build a stronger bond with Bast.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:34 AM   #92
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

I am going to devote more time to the beautiful Goddess Hecate. I am going to devote time learning about natural remedies. I am going to continue working in my trust for the universe and knowING that everything turns out just the way it is suppose to.

I am planting those seeds now so that I can track my progress by Ostara.

~Lao Tzu
Old 01-01-2016, 11:07 AM   #93
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Quote:
I am going to devote more time to the beautiful Goddess Hecate. I am going to devote time learning about natural remedies. I am going to continue working in my trust for the universe and knowING that everything turns out just the way it is suppose to.

I am planting those seeds now so that I can track my progress by Ostara.
Splendid Shy..I am a devotee to the goddess Hecate and she takes care of her own. But I will warn you now that she is a jealous goddess and prefers exclusivity(at least that has been my experience)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2016, 12:43 PM   #94
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Quote:
Splendid Shy..I am a devotee to the goddess Hecate and she takes care of her own. But I will warn you now that she is a jealous goddess and prefers exclusivity(at least that has been my experience)

I know. I have been her devotee (to put it lightly) for about 12 years now. I have no others. I have never been called by any other Godess. Although, invoking Aphrodite makes for some really fun evenings.

~Lao Tzu
Old 01-01-2016, 04:51 PM   #95
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation
Default An orchestra brings whales to the surface....

Here's to a new year filled with amazing possibilities!
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2016, 01:10 AM   #96
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

there was a time solstice was SO BIG in my world. Decorations, ritual creation, and oooh the cooking. In the last couple of years its been so mundane. I give those I live with new toothbrushes, new bath scrubby ball things. I did light some candles, acknowledging with intention all the light coming in to our life we have planned for the future months. I dont have community like I did back in the boisterous days, and I dont really have the resources I want to dedicate to be ring leader for all that hullabaloo-woo either.

AND your not alone. thetrevorproject.org
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2016, 01:18 PM   #97
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

(this is a back piece but I'd prefer it on my arm)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2016, 01:52 PM   #98
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Quote:

(this is a back piece but I'd prefer it on my arm)

OMG..... I absolutely LOVE that!!!!!!

~Lao Tzu
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2016, 10:22 PM   #99
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Default it's all about her-Hekátē

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2016, 12:21 AM   #100
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Goddess Worshipper here!

Tags
witches