How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,119 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

It's a dreary day here, although it's warm outside, so that's something, I guess. I watched an episode of _Lucifer_ on Netflix while I had a biscuit for breakfast. Now I'm planning my chores for the rest of the day - I hope to get a lot done. If only I were in my 20s again, when I could whirlwind my way through the house and get everything done. Oh well, I will just have to be more selective in what I do.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday, and that you get done whatever it is you choose to do.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2019, 11:16 AM   #2022
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2020, 12:44 PM   #2023
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~

Gearing up for a easy Sunday doing nothing then watching some football......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2020, 01:11 PM   #2024
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday!

It's beautiful and sunny outside, although not very warm - 48 degrees. It's not going to be a very overeasy Sunday for me today - I can't eat anything because I'm having a surgical procedure (small, safe, outpatient) tomorrow morning. I can have coffee, though, and I have been slugging back espresso since I got up - so I'm not very hungry anyway, and I'm slightly buzzed.

Planning to put together my outfits for the week later today. Also, watching "Lucifer" on Netflix, and will probably read for awhile today, too.

Have a great Sunday, everybody!

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2020, 07:08 PM   #2025
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good luck tomorrow, Georgia! I'm getting the girls squished Tuesday. I think I prefer yours.

Today was not overeasy for me either. I worked and it was one of my busiest days in the month and it was a half day so more people came in during less hours. At least the day went by super fast.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2020, 06:28 AM   #2026
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~~

It will be a over easy Sunday consisting mostly of football and good food..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2020, 08:06 AM   #2027
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

Happy Sunday,

It is too cold in the house right now so I plan to stay in bed a while (hope mom turns up the heat soon). I plan to watch CBS Sunday Morning News and then Football. I will be cooking and working on chores most of the day.

I hope that everyone has a happy Sunday.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2020, 11:31 AM   #2028
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

No work today but I have plans. I got plenty of sleep, had super weird dreams, made steak, some veggies and a salad for brunch and will be heading out soon. Just a few errands and then I'm back in my pajamas, cleaning house.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-12-2020, 12:54 PM   #2029
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Happy Sunday, Everybody!

It is beautiful outside here and warm, so I had my coffee out on the porch swing. Then I had last night's leftovers for brunch.

I am putting together outfits for this week and _ironing_, which I loathe, because I'm not very good at it so it takes me a long time. Also planning to change out a cable on the TV in the ironing room, so that hopefully it will work now.

Might get around to taking down the Christmas tree - we'll see!

I hope everyone has a great overeasy Sunday!

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2020, 02:57 PM   #2030
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Abit windy and chilly out.Supposed to snow in AM. Gonna chill today and watch football.Have a great Sunday all.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2020, 11:23 AM   #2031
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~

Easy Sunday here! Football and food.......
Old 01-26-2020, 11:34 AM   #2032
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Good Sunday Morning, Everybody!

This morning I got up and had breakfast* while watching the end of the 2nd season of _Lost in Space_ on Netflix. That was a pretty good show! I hope they bring it back for a third season.

I have some chores to do today, but hopefully I will have enough time for some relaxation too. Can't believe it will be another 4 months before we get another long weekend!

*for homoe Yes, it was a pork chop biscuit from Hardee's! and it was delicious.

Have a great week, Everybody,

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2020, 09:46 AM   #2033
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Good Sunday Morning, Everybody!

Diva Kitty abandoned me in the bed this morning around 5 am. I don't know what it is about the coldest part of the morning that makes her want to sleep in the hallway. It's not warmer than my bedroom, especially the bed.

I drove to Hardee's for the Sunday morning biscuits today. The air is crisp and it's sunny and beautiful outside. I had my biscuit with a Starbucks mocha frappuccino.

I'm going to listen to an audiobook while remaining in bed for the rest of this morning. It's _Kitty Takes a Holiday_ by Carrie Vaughn. My brain has needed some bubblegum, so I'm zooming through the Kitty books.

I hope everyone has a wonderful overeasy Sunday!

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2020, 10:34 AM   #2034
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,087 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday!

Am watching a movie on Pluto TV while giving myself a mani/pedi. Butters are melting for body butter and cannabis is heating for canna butter. Grocery shopping is done.

Will do food prep, talk to family, and take it easy.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2020, 10:34 AM   #2035
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday morning

Well, I have had my hot coffee and put on my snow shoes and now can head out to sing some Xmas carols. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. Damn it.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2020, 10:44 AM   #2036
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Well, I have had my hot coffee and put on my snow shoes and now can head out to sing some Xmas carols. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. Damn it.
Stone, I doubt there are any two people on this earth praying for spring to be sprung as hard as us...
Old 02-02-2020, 10:54 AM   #2037
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

My morning was anything BUT over easy........let's leave it at that!
Old 02-09-2020, 09:39 AM   #2038
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,087 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday!

It’s nice and easy for me this morning. Have shopped for groceries and am back in the femme cave for the day. Will food prep for the week, cut my hair, talk to family, get ready for the week ahead. Maybe finish making some pillows I started.

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2020, 07:59 AM   #2039
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~

Nice and easy so far. Not much on today's agenda!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2020, 09:14 AM   #2040
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

It's been nice and easy so far since I did most of my manual labor type stuff last night. I got decent sleep, am doing laundry, had breakfast and watched some TV already. I just need to get the sheets on the bed when they are dry and take a quick shower before heading out. I have a few stops to make but it won't be stressful and it won't technically be morning anymore so it's a nil point.

I'm misunderestimated.