Old 07-31-2013, 05:19 AM   #11721
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

August 15th.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2013, 06:51 AM   #11722
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

This lady talks a lot. Shes cool but I can't focus.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2013, 08:58 AM   #11723
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thoughts of where my life is going and what directions I want it to take... moments of clarity and direction help get me through the moments...well days sometimes... of anxiety over the direction of my life...

I got this... rinse and repeat..

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2013, 09:16 AM   #11724
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Shower soon, doc at 2pm, hoping to go back to work...I am bored.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2013, 10:09 PM   #11725
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

wondering what the new neighbors will be like. Glad to get the riff raff that loved their out

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2013, 01:38 AM   #11726
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about just how much it hurts to hear the words I don't need you no matter the reason
Old 08-01-2013, 02:46 AM   #11727
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Lightbulb

reading a blog written by a stone butch daddy.
and it dawned on me
we failed each other
period
minds get closed,
feelings get hurt
we each process things differently

to bad you couldn't end it face to face
mind closed
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2013, 03:36 AM   #11728
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Wide awake in this crazy hour.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2013, 02:22 PM   #11729
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

farmers market here in town tonight,looking forward to finding some fresh veggies, something for dinner and a walk after words
although live music will be playin we might just have to grab a blanket and enjoy that instead
we shall see
The Following User Says Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2013, 02:43 AM   #11730
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

It's been a rough night at work. Not really anything I'm not used to or can't handle so I'm not complaining about that. The only thing that threw me off is the newbie...

Those who know me know I am very open and it's hard to offend me or make me feel uncomfortable. The newbie decided she had to tell me a story about herself tonight. A very sexual story with very graphic details... at the same time she also felt the need to touch me while telling me this. It wasn't a sexual touch, but with how graphic she was getting it did not make me feel good. This is not the first time she has done this to me.

So now I have to decide if I need to take her to HR about this. She is 5 days away from being done with her probationary period and this might get her fired. She already is on the verge of losing her job due to performance and attitude issues. But I have to work with her three to four days out of every week and I am her direct superior for the majority of those days. If I don't report her I will have to continue dealing with it. I tried talking to her in the past about this but it only got worse.

I think I may need to relax with a drink or two at the bbq tonight... and maybe head out to the club afterwards...
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:47 PM   #11731
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,857 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

http://sweepstakes.history.com/own-the-road/entry
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 11:34 PM   #11732
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Member Photo Albums

I am tired
tired of crying
tired of hurting so fukin bad
just tired of it all
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 11:58 PM   #11733
o'queery

How Do You Identify?:
serviceboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
him, hey boy
Relationship Status:
boyfriend of my joey. <3 Imma lucky bitchboy!

Thanked 1,895 Times in 523 Posts
o'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputation
Default uh-oh

Cowardice.

There seems to be a lot of it around me lately. I sit here and I think about how many connections are lost because someone just cannot open their mouth. Is it that hard to be honest? What is gained by holding back? You will break more hearts by not being real than you would if you would just fucking say whatever it is that is making you feel. I am talking about any emotion. If you're happy. Say it. If you're angry. Say it. If you need something ask for it. If you allow fear to swallow you, the only person you are hurting is YOU. Build walls, carry resentments, break your fucking back carrying all that shit for christ's sake.

Geeze.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:42 AM   #11734
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation
Default wondering

why does my cat insist on dirtying the cat box i just cleaned out?
why my son has to be such a he-man that he hurts himself... constantly?
does my daughter really see how beautiful she really is?
does He know what He means to me?

Old 08-06-2013, 01:22 PM   #11735
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

lots of things... life in general... ready for a nap... reay for the beauty that is my life..

Old 08-06-2013, 07:32 PM   #11736
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone under the misconception that's is easy to play guitar, you are wrong, wrong wrong. My fingers are sore and tired. I am plucking out Iron Man like a true beginner...Just sayin'

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 11:14 AM   #11737
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My just fixed car is making an odd thumping noise when I go over a bump....like there's a body in the trunk or something...
I could swear I didn't leave a body in there....
hmmm I wonder if I should take a peekypoo...
If I can't go to the beach because of this, I will be one very unhappy girl....sigh
Old 08-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #11738
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

That I dont want to go to my hospice appt. tomorrow afternoon. It hurts me so much to go there. Because it takes me two buses each way. I just hope I can get some help with my pain pills issues and maybe the doctor can help with my pain. I doubt she will be able to tho. Cause after a year of me seeing her she has done jack shit about it. So, I will go and sit and then be told that she cannot help me. And that will take 10 mins and then it will take me an hour to get home. And when I get home I will be so sore and tired that it will take me days to feel better. Lovely isnt!?
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 11:45 AM   #11739
agape

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
don't care

agape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
That I dont want to go to my hospice appt. tomorrow afternoon. It hurts me so much to go there. Because it takes me two buses each way. I just hope I can get some help with my pain pills issues and maybe the doctor can help with my pain. I doubt she will be able to tho. Cause after a year of me seeing her she has done jack shit about it. So, I will go and sit and then be told that she cannot help me. And that will take 10 mins and then it will take me an hour to get home. And when I get home I will be so sore and tired that it will take me days to feel better. Lovely isnt!?
I'm really sorry about that Queenie I've had my share of pain and stupid doctors myself so I truly feel for you if it's of any consolation at all...
Wishing you strength and hope it will be ok somehow...

"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
agape is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to agape For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #11740
SirLucian

How Do You Identify?:
Revenant I Have Become Indestructible
Preferred Pronoun?:
Vampir
Relationship Status:
Ageless One / My Coven, Commanding an Embodied Authority Not Ruled By External Opinions Or Behaviors

SirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool It

will not build it'self
There is a certain Darkness here
Rock Walls Dripping with anticipation
Life is too long to Live alone
Family is Everything
SirLucian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SirLucian For This Useful Post: