Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-06-2020, 07:59 PM   #4981
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 20,366 Times in 3,498 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I _had_ to go to the DMV yesterday. I made it, waiting in line and all, pushing my rollator. I barely made it up the stairs when I got home, though. So today I was pretty sore. My physical therapist took pity on me; after I made two circuits of the path from my bed to the top of the stairs, and did some stretches, he gave me a shoulder massage with eucalyptus and peppermint oil. Or, "soft tissue manipulation", as he called it. It was _so_ nice. It reminded me how long it has been since I had a massage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't stop thinking about tomorrow . . .
it'll soon be here . . .
better than before.
Yesterday's gone.

- Christine McVie
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2020, 10:37 PM   #4982
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,384 Times in 4,987 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I walked 10K, 4.6 miles and did half an hour of weights, yoga, ground exercises. Everything was done in the park.

There was a fallen tree due to the storm so I had to take a different path and lo and behold I ended up on path I never knew about and ended up enjoying it very much. Bit of a magical fairytale

I am still waiting for something of mine to get stolen. I mean... it is NYC. I bring my weights to the park and resistance bands and tarp and set it all up and then leave it while I do my walk. Thus far it is right there to greet me when I finish. C'mon New York, make a little effort

I like how the park stays active very late. No indoor restaurants, and the park has a beautiful outdoor restaurant overlooking the river. The park provides an easy way for friends and family to congregate sitting outside in the park. And the park is never too crowded, kind of just the right amount. I'm thankful for summer

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2020, 05:02 AM   #4983
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Daddy's girl <3

Thanked 13,648 Times in 2,885 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I was scheduled to go into work late, at 10. I usually go in around 8. So I took a three mile walk in the woods and up some big hills early in the morning before work. That got me SO centered and feeling good for the day! I got up early to do the same today but it's pouring out. Poop.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2020, 03:11 PM   #4984
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 28,389 Times in 8,775 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I have only logged 4,045 steps today, but gosh, I earned a Fitbit badge today too.

The Serengeti Badge: walking 500 miles (since i got my Fitbit watch for X-mas last year). I guess if you walk 500 miles, you've walked the distance of The Serengeti National Park (one of the 7 natural wonders of the world).

Old 08-07-2020, 09:30 PM   #4985
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Sometimes I call a hard workout at the gym a "struggle workout." Usually it's because it's a work day and I'm sleep deprived. Well, tonight was a struggle walk but for different reasons. I walked 10K, 4.4 miles. It was ultra humid and pouring rain and garbage night . The park isn't safe in the evening in the rain because -shocker- people don't congregate in the park when it's raining. So I had to walk the streets. I held the umbrella the whole way. I don't know how I finished but I did

How do I... ?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2020, 12:55 AM   #4986
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I love Saturday nights at the park. It's a night I can stay out as late as I want because it does not ever become desolate on a Saturday night. Also everyone is having fun, and it's a good vibe! I saw someone grilling and thought of you, Kelt. Man, did that smell good!

I walked 10K steps, 4.4 miles, and did 40 minutes of weight lifting and stretching and that kind of thing.

Beautiful night of fireflies and warmth and smiles.

How do I... ?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM   #4987
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 104,829 Times in 24,548 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I am still waiting for something of mine to get stolen. I mean... it is NYC. I bring my weights to the park and resistance bands and tarp and set it all up and then leave it while I do my walk. Thus far it is right there to greet me when I finish. C'mon New York, make a little effort
Maybe the thieves are quarantining?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights