Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 11-16-2009, 11:44 AM   #21
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

shariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by milehibutch View Post
Define "surrounding areas"..... Can snowy Colorado be included???

Sure it can, but don't bring that snow stuff here- it'll shut down the whole city

Ok, maybe that would be a good thing
shariberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:51 AM   #22
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

shariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
So the words "bating" and"panties" do not ring a bell what so ever?

Oh I know, how about "box" and "wine"!?

G, I tried to be the voice of reason. I said "No, Diva!" and "No, Pinkie, don't text G with innapropriate and suggestive messages!" But as you can see, as usual, they didn't listen. I even told them they were probably going to H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:37 PM   #23
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shariberry View Post
G, I tried to be the voice of reason. I said "No, Diva!" and "No, Pinkie, don't text G with innapropriate and suggestive messages!" But as you can see, as usual, they didn't listen. I even told them they were probably going to H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks.
Oh Berrizzle, I know you sat there saying, "stop, stop it...please stop" , then they would giggle about what they were typing and you would give in and tell them to send it...I know how you trouble makers work!

The silly text messages sure made me laugh and smile all night!
Old 11-16-2009, 01:04 PM   #24
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I just want to know if Shari hogged the bathroom again
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:11 PM   #25
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Oh Berrizzle, I know you sat there saying, "stop, stop it...please stop" , then they would giggle about what they were typing and you would give in and tell them to send it...I know how you trouble makers work!

Just think if you were there you would of been having trouble breathing like we were from laughter!!!

_I know my side got sore at times_

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #26
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Austinites - we love your city. We are about 3 hours away on the coast. We are enjoying a cool breeze with all the windows open, the water looks beautiful today, and we might take a stroll down to the beach later this afternoon. We hope to see you guys in our little corner of the world some day - maybe you can come make the coastal bend a little weirder.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:35 PM   #27
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:

Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStars View Post
Just think if you were there you would of been having trouble breathing like we were from laughter!!!

Some of the best laughter in my life has taken place around events at Chez Diva!

I can only imagine all of you laughing til you cried!
Old 11-16-2009, 05:27 PM   #28
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

Quote:

I loved relaxing and listening to my femme sisters giggling and laughing. We missed you very much, G!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I just want to know if Shari hogged the bathroom again
Oh great, that sounds so lady-like!
Old 11-16-2009, 05:30 PM   #29
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

Quote:

And don't forget about laughing so hard that we had to hold our eyes open to see!
Old 11-16-2009, 10:10 PM   #30
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shariberry View Post
And don't forget about laughing so hard that we had to hold our eyes open to see!
Lol.... I can't seee.....

-Pixie-

Old 11-16-2009, 10:18 PM   #31
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Oh yes.....Berrizzle WAS the perfect blend of class and trash...... "Don't do it, Diva" "Don't do it, Pinkie" was NEVER heard....

In fact.....she handed us our phones. She's a giver like that. And in other ways, too.....

~Diva, The Trashizzle
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:00 PM   #32
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Oh yes.....Berrizzle WAS the perfect blend of class and trash...... "Don't do it, Diva" "Don't do it, Pinkie" was NEVER heard....

In fact.....she handed us our phones. She's a giver like that. And in other ways, too.....

~Diva, The Trashizzle
So what you are telling me is that the Berrizzle is heading to H E double hockey sticks for trying to sound all innocent and stuff? She was enabling!
Old 11-16-2009, 11:37 PM   #33
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
Ok I think we will making a roadtrip down to austin from omaha sometime in the late winter or early spring because you all know how to partay, eat, and have a helluva good time and we need to take a roadtrip to go have some hootin, hollering good times

plus ya'll have some good beer in texas, that shiner bock rules and ya'all know how to cook and i love to eat

looking forward to checkin out that great city and meeting some of you very cool folks : )
Hurry up. You know there's a place at my table for you and your partner. She's been on my list of "gotta meet" for a while now.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #34
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I had a BLAST! I loved meeting and hanging out with new people...that pinkielee is a riot! And pixie is adorable!!! Oh..and of course pammie and blue..sooo cool!

Miss and love you all!!!

Irish
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:16 PM   #35
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

~Diva, The Trashizzle
Trashizzle, I may have embellished a titch

Quote:
So what you are telling me is that the Berrizzle is heading to H E double hockey sticks for trying to sound all innocent and stuff? She was enabling!
That's fine with me-- I know for a fact I'll have lots of good company
Wear your tank-tops and flip-flops, cuz I hear it's gonna be HOT!
Old 11-17-2009, 06:10 PM   #36
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGrrl View Post
I had a BLAST! I loved meeting and hanging out with new people...that pinkielee is a riot! And pixie is adorable!!! Oh..and of course pammie and blue..sooo cool!

Miss and love you all!!!

Irish
You are just as fabulous hunnie bun!!!! MUAH!!!! Miss you bunches!

-Pixie-

Old 11-18-2009, 11:30 AM   #37
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
You are just as fabulous hunnie bun!!!! MUAH!!!! Miss you bunches!
Pixie Sticks!!!

Hey girl, shouldnt you be out making snow angels, or falling on your face??

Miss you too..I hope you come down for turkey day with us!!!

We'll do lots of fun girl things!!

xoxoxox

big sister
Old 11-18-2009, 11:43 AM   #38
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Divalicious for everything again! I had the BEST time this weekend... being around everyone makes my heart smile!

My favorite time was the Drunken Whore Wine Night with Diva, The Berry, Pixie, Irish & Pammie. We laughed until we cried ~ femme bonding is soooo good for the soul. Poor Blu didn't stand a chance of a peaceful sleep with all those femmes around
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:47 AM   #39
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I must also say, that NO butches were hurt (or put on any kind of list) during the above mentioned drunken whore night!

Drunk texts and calls were inevitable... right G?! Your ears must have been burning

This service announcement brought to you by the letter.... T. Triple T to be exact
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:49 AM   #40
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

I had the best time ever!!! Huge Thanks to Diva for letting me crash, and working so hard to bring everyone together!!!

big love for everyone!!!