Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-05-2017, 09:13 PM   #6501
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Yes, it's a one time fee for the entire project no matter how many sign up. Just repeating clay lol.
Yes, this is correct. It's 5 dollars total- it does not go up (Just repeating clay and CCB, lol). And sorry if I made it confusing before. Sometimes it's hard to figure out how to phrase things

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping

Last edited by nycfem; 10-05-2017 at 09:18 PM.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 09:19 PM   #6502
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

New project (Everyone welcome, you do NOT need any artistic ability, just be reliable and enthusiastic -that's what we care about):

Sign-up in progress:

This is a winter holiday post secret round wrangled by moi. Winter holiday including a choice of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas / Hanukah, etc. The secret could be anything related to your experiences or feelings about the holiday(s), past, present, or future. To look at examples, google images for "postsecret Halloween" or "postsecret Thanksgiving" (etc.). Lots of room for creativity! Make at least 1 for each person.

Please include 5$ with your project for my mailing costs. Do NOT send me a package that requires signature upon delivery.

Sign up will close this Sunday. Projects are due to me by Nov. 30th. You have a week grace period but after that, your project turns into firewood and you don't get your package of projects that others made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 6 months.

You can sign your name on your postsecret postcards or keep them anonymous. You can designate who you want to receive each card, or let me decide. Special points to anyone who let's me decide. Because that's fun! If you do want a specific person to get the card, write their name on the back of the card or put it in a little plastic bag labeled with "To so-and-so."

You can make all your postcards the same or all different. Postcard size can be whatever, just don't do anything crazy or heavy.

Please don't send me anything from a smoking home, perfumey, or with unsealed glitter

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame*
7. Kätzchen
8. CCB
9. Blaze
etc.

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 10:02 PM   #6503
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

This should be fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
New project (Everyone welcome, you do NOT need any artistic ability, just be reliable and enthusiastic -that's what we care about):

Sign-up in progress:

This is a winter holiday post secret round wrangled by moi. Winter holiday including a choice of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas / Hanukah, etc. The secret could be anything related to your experiences or feelings about the holiday(s), past, present, or future. To look at examples, google images for "postsecret Halloween" or "postsecret Thanksgiving" (etc.). Lots of room for creativity! Make at least 1 for each person.

Please include 5$ with your project for my mailing costs. Do NOT send me a package that requires signature upon delivery.

Sign up will close this Sunday. Projects are due to me by Nov. 30th. You have a week grace period but after that, your project turns into firewood and you don't get your package of projects that others made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 6 months.

You can sign your name on your postsecret postcards or keep them anonymous. You can designate who you want to receive each card, or let me decide. Special points to anyone who let's me decide. Because that's fun! If you do want a specific person to get the card, write their name on the back of the card or put it in a little plastic bag labeled with "To so-and-so."

You can make all your postcards the same or all different. Postcard size can be whatever, just don't do anything crazy or heavy.

Please don't send me anything from a smoking home, perfumey, or with unsealed glitter

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame*
7. Kätzchen
8. CCB
9. Blaze
10. Lyte
etc.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 10:37 PM   #6504
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame*
7. Kätzchen
8. CCB
9. Blaze
10. Lyte
11. FireSignFemme
etc.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2017, 07:04 AM   #6505
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default I'm in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame*
7. Kätzchen
8. CCB
9. Blaze
10. Lyte
11. FireSignFemme
12. Tommi
etc.
I Like this one.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 03:29 PM   #6506
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

**FINAL LIST**

This is a winter holiday post secret round wrangled by moi. Winter holiday including a choice of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas / Hanukah, etc. The secret could be anything related to your experiences or feelings about the holiday(s), past, present, or future. To look at examples, google images for "postsecret Halloween" or "postsecret Thanksgiving" (etc.). Lots of room for creativity! Make at least 1 for each person. That translates to: Include at least 12 postcards in the package you mail to me.

Projects are due to me by Nov. 30th. You have a week grace period but after that, your project turns into firewood and you don't get your package of projects that others made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 6 months.

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame*
7. Kätzchen
8. CCB
9. Blaze
10. Firesignfemme
11. Lyte
12. Tommi
13. t.s. kajira

How do I... ?

Last edited by nycfem; 10-08-2017 at 08:03 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 06:34 PM   #6507
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I'd like to know if anyone has a holiday favy or a holiday not so favy. I think last year we had a couple of members who didn't observe Christmas.

Oh yes, ditto on this please...

Quote:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 06:50 PM   #6508
Ts_kaijira

How Do You Identify?:
Tommi's Kaijira
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
tied up

Ts_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default It is still Sunday... am I too late to participate?

Quote:
**FINAL LIST**

This is a winter holiday post secret round wrangled by moi. Winter holiday including a choice of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas / Hanukah, etc. The secret could be anything related to your experiences or feelings about the holiday(s), past, present, or future. To look at examples, google images for "postsecret Halloween" or "postsecret Thanksgiving" (etc.). Lots of room for creativity! Make at least 1 for each person. That translates to: Include at least 11 postcards in the package you mail to me.

Projects are due to me by Nov. 30th. You have a week grace period but after that, your project turns into firewood and you don't get your package of projects that others made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 6 months.

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame*
7. Kätzchen
8. CCB
9. Blaze
10. Firesignfemme
11. Lyte
12. Tommi
If it is too late to sign in, I'll keep an eye out for the next one!
Ts_kaijira
Old 10-08-2017, 08:01 PM   #6509
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

**ABSOLUTE FINAL LIST**

This is a winter holiday post secret round wrangled by moi. Winter holiday including a choice of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas / Hanukah, etc. The secret could be anything related to your experiences or feelings about the holiday(s), past, present, or future. To look at examples, google images for "postsecret Halloween" or "postsecret Thanksgiving" (etc.). Lots of room for creativity! Make at least 1 for each person. That translates to: Include at least 12 postcards in the package you mail to me.

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame*
7. Kätzchen
8. CCB
9. Blaze
10. Firesignfemme
11. Lyte
12. Tommi
13. ts kajira

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 08:47 AM   #6510
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Since we are not giving each other cards as in "I wish you a ...." it doesn't really matter what our personal holidays are in regard to receiving cards from other people. Google "postsecret" along with the name of a holiday for ideas .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I'd like to know if anyone has a holiday favy or a holiday not so favy. I think last year we had a couple of members who didn't observe Christmas.

How do I... ?
Old 10-09-2017, 08:49 AM   #6511
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Please send a minimum of 12 cards (more if you want), as we have 13 total participants.

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame*
7. Kätzchen
8. CCB
9. Blaze
10. Firesignfemme
11. Lyte
12. Tommi
13. ts kajira

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 02:32 PM   #6512
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'd love Halloween secrets!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 02:37 PM   #6513
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Good to know! Thanks!

Quote:
I'd love Halloween secrets!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 04:02 PM   #6514
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I spent the afternoon putting the finishing touches on all 12 post cards and have them ready to mail out to you Jenny, by Wednesday (of this week).

I'll zip an note to you with the USA tracking number for the small media envelope, too!

Kätzchen
🎀 🎀 🎀
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 01:29 PM   #6515
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I mailed my small package of Post Secret holiday post cards off, by first class mail this morning, and I sent the USPS tracking number to Jenny ..... you should receive it by this Saturday!

I hope everyone in the group enjoys the cards I made for each of you....and I hope all of you enjoy the season of holidays ahead.

Season's Greetings
🎀🎁🎀🎁🎀🎁🎀

Kätzchen
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 11:37 PM   #6516
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

So I got a bunch of those blank postcards and am making my own. I'm realizing that the art doesn't really resemble a holiday. It's just the secret that has to be holiday themed, right?

ETA: I guess I could make them Halloween-ish if need be

My Patreon

My Website

Last edited by candy_coated_bitch; 10-11-2017 at 11:41 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 05:04 AM   #6517
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Quote:
So I got a bunch of those blank postcards and am making my own. I'm realizing that the art doesn't really resemble a holiday. It's just the secret that has to be holiday themed, right?

You can interpret it any way you like.

How do I... ?
Old 10-12-2017, 05:36 AM   #6518
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Please send a minimum of 12 cards (more if you want), as we have 13 total participants.

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame*
7. Kätzchen
8. CCB
9. Blaze
10. Firesignfemme
11. Lyte
12. Tommi
13. ts kajira
Quote:

Re-reading nyc's directions and bolding/underlining the germane part, I'd say the crux of it is the secret itself. The artwork would be bonus deliciousness. Go on with yer bad self, missy miss.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 03:02 PM   #6519
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
You can interpret it any way you like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Re-reading nyc's directions and bolding/underlining the germane part, I'd say the crux of it is the secret itself. The artwork would be bonus deliciousness. Go on with yer bad self, missy miss.
Awesome, thanks you two! I figured it was like a post card one might buy--the front may not exactly match the secret.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 08:57 PM   #6520
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Well... dunno if I'll be doing it right but at least it'll be fun for me to make and (hopefully) amusing to others!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types