Old 02-17-2018, 11:33 AM   #761
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 22,847 Times in 10,024 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Having to tell a waiter or waitress I got the wrong food order! H E L L O you took and wrote up the order you shouldn't have to be told it wrong, you should notice that before you bring it out from the kitchen..........

DISCLAIMER: I realize being a waitress is a tough job and it's a job I've never held but still....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 12:18 PM   #762
girl_dee
Cajun baby

How Do You Identify?:
The luckiest femme alive!
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ head over heels ♡

Thanked 51,732 Times in 12,932 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Going to someone's house who has dogs or cats and they let them crawl over or jump up on me!
this is a big one for me.

i never let my pups do this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 07:16 PM   #763
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 92,994 Times in 21,934 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Someone just ahead of me buying the last of any given item..........
I did that Valentine's Day. There's a bakery here that's only open for half the day 6 days a week and they are verrrry popular. DC loves their Boston Cream donuts, so I went to pick Him up a couple and after I'd been in line about 30 minutes, I hear this from the back of the house, "No more Bostons! The injector's broke!". I crane my head to see if they had any more on the tray and they are all out. Just when I'm contemplating choosing something else or walking out, I see the éclairs. It's a giant Boston Cream, basically. There are 3 left. The woman in front of me takes one. I took the last 2.

Do I feel bad about it? Not a bit. I do feel annoyed that the bakery didn't think ahead and make more donuts than usual. The day before was Fat Tuesday and they ran out of inventory then too. Tsk, tsk....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 10:18 AM   #764
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

The media hyping a story!

Right now the prescription drug abuse story seems to be the hot one but no doubt soon they'll be on to something else!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2018, 09:38 AM   #765
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

When requesting a certain denomination bill at my bank and being told they don't have it!

H E L L O your a bank IF you don't have it where would I find it!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2018, 11:07 AM   #766
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 92,994 Times in 21,934 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
When requesting a certain denomination bill at my bank and being told they don't have it!

H E L L O your a bank IF you don't have it where would I find it!
That's what you get for asking for a $3 bill.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2018, 11:13 AM   #767
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Parents who don't control their children and let them treat a dining room in a restaurant like a playground!

Taking children to a nicer dining area is always a "teachable moment" IMHO.

You can teach them that running around in a MacDonald's is fine, but here we sit and are respectful of other diners who may not appreciate children running around and using their outside voice indoors!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2018, 07:11 AM   #768
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 13,277 Times in 3,742 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I want my meal hot. If it is supposed to be hot that is the way I want it. There is almost no food that is supposed to be hot that I will eat cold or room temp. Not chicken or pizza nothin

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:

Tags
pet peeve