Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-17-2015, 01:11 PM   #19541
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sometimes....

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2015, 08:57 AM   #19542
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,782 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

You know you are in for it when the doctor says, "You're going to feel a little pinch." I'm not quite sure what hurts more, the 'little pinch' or the ubiquitous "You may experience some discomfort."

If they asked me for advice (doctors) I'd tell them to be more honest, more upfront, just say it. "THIS IS GOING TO BURN, YOU MAY WANT TO BITE ON A PIECE OF WOOD AND CONSIDER TAKING A COUPLE OF SHOTS OF WHISKEY.."

Forget going to health care professionals, I'll just take one of these every day.

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2015, 10:21 AM   #19543
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2015, 12:35 PM   #19544
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mister Rogers Remixed (B-Side)

Something to help you feel good on this Friday. I really love these.

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2015, 10:20 PM   #19545
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I love this...

Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists

New theory explains many of the bizarre observations made in quantum mechanics. http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/resear...gn=planetgreen
Old 09-20-2015, 06:57 AM   #19546
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,075 Times in 8,585 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2015, 09:18 AM   #19547
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2015, 09:23 AM   #19548
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

So we have been getting a metal roof put on our house. The roofer was here with his guys when the insurance adjuster came to the house across the street. He went over to work with the adjuster to show him the hail damage done. The woman who owns the house was outside waiting for them to finish up and as I sit in front of my house I hear him tell her there is damage to one side but not so much to the other side of the roof so technically he can only pay her for half of the roof. After he left, I yelled over to her, "Why did that insurance commercial run through my head 'how do they expect you to drive half a car?'" LOL!! Amazing how the media sticks in our minds. Isn't it??
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2015, 02:00 PM   #19549
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2015, 02:08 PM   #19550
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2015, 07:24 AM   #19551
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2015, 07:33 AM   #19552
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Had quite the sweet tooth when I was wee, I'm the only one, right? While at the store a few weeks ago, I looked for a Marathon bar which was one of my favorites. Was crushed! No Marathon bar in sight! No wax lips, no candy cigarettes. Say WHAT? No candy cigarettes? So many of us in second grade looked so glamorous innocently puffing away on those sugary sticks of Winston, Marlboro and Camel. Have memories of us on the monkey bars with them sticking out of our pieholes hanging upside down, acting all....second grade and stuff.

Wonder how many of us smoked real cigs from having exposure to the fake, sugary ones. *Not me.

My post was going to be about forgotten candies from our youth, but I went off on a tangent about candy cigarettes.

Loved these, didn't see them for years until recently. Changed the formula, not nearly as good now.

Infamous wax lips. I preferred the lips with the fangs. Well duh....

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2015, 08:52 AM   #19553
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Kylie Jenner lips are the new Red Wax Lips:
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2015, 10:29 AM   #19554
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Have you seen any of these?

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2015, 07:21 PM   #19555
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

So while talking to my sister today she informed me that she had a rooster that has showed up on her property and just been hanging around. She noticed him out by her tomato plant the other day and he was pecking away. She thought maybe there were bugs near it and he was getting those. However, today when she went out to pick her tomato it was completely gone! She said near the end of last week she thought she had three tomatoes on the plants but when she went to them they were gone as well so she thought she had just picked them earlier taken them in and ate them. She said that he apparently took those too!! A neighbor came to visit and she asked him if he wanted a rooster. She told him about the tomatoes and he laughed and said, "Well you know what I will do with him.....I will fatten him up and then have dinner!" He then looked at her and asked, "Are you attached to him?" She didn't answer and he replied, "Yeessss. Yoooouuu are" and laughed. So when she told me this I asked, "Well have you named him yet?" She said, "I am trying not to do that". I later recounted this story to our other sister and when I got to the part of "I am trying not to do that" she exclaimed, "Pluck". I burst out laughing and said, "Oooooo I have to tell her this" so I quickly grabbed my cell and called her. She said, "Yeah with my luck everyone will think I said Cluck and we all know a rooster crows". LOL!!
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2015, 08:03 AM   #19556
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

When I first saw this, I laughed and grimaced. Simultaneously. Not quite sure about "this will be you if you don't study"

I was raised to get a college degree, you were nothing without it, you would be nothing without it. As the years go by, I see millions of graduates neck deep in student debt, not finding work that matches their level of education, and losing hope.

Quite aware this is satire and silliness, but if I were a parent of a young girl, I would push taking trade classes, fixing things.

Prefer this

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2015, 09:00 AM   #19557
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation
Default Love this !

Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2015, 09:57 AM   #19558
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2015, 12:41 PM   #19559
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2015, 06:02 PM   #19560
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff