Old 06-26-2012, 07:20 PM   #8321
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation

Sour cream chicken enchiladas with some salsa verde.. all made from scratch, except the tortillas..
Old 06-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #8322
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalDyke View Post
Taco Bell and Snickers!!!!!

Mmmmmm Meal Of Kings,
Brute.

REALLY???

What happened to healthy??

And maybe not posting it for your wife to read would be a good idea!!!

Geez!! Six weeks. I'm so worried!

PS....I'm teasing him, sorta, not really yelling so no drama here disclaimer.

I had an egg salad sandwich on yummy 12 grain bread. And I may have coffee for dessert.

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!

Last edited by femmsational; 06-26-2012 at 07:23 PM. Reason: no drama disclaimer just in case. LOL
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:23 PM   #8323
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Sour cream chicken enchiladas with some salsa verde.. all made from scratch, except the tortillas..
***ohhhh can i join you???

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #8324
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
***ohhhh can i join you???
C'mon over.. there's plenty..
Old 06-26-2012, 07:30 PM   #8325
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post
REALLY???

What happened to healthy??

And maybe not posting it for your wife to read would be a good idea!!!

Geez!! Six weeks. I'm so worried!

PS....I'm teasing him, sorta, not really yelling so no drama here disclaimer.

I had an egg salad sandwich on yummy 12 grain bread. And I may have coffee for dessert.

Well it should be healthier on the road?! You'll be happy to know that while going over what the company expects from us the first two things listed were...

1. Must take a shower at LEAST every other day.

2. Eat at least one hot meal a day.

Knows That'll Make You Happy,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #8326
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
C'mon over.. there's plenty..
**gets on bicycle and gets my buttocks over to Kent's for dinner! yay...

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:55 PM   #8327
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

amazing fresh mahi mahi in mango marinade, yellow rice, avacado and grilled veggies.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 08:28 PM   #8328
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Just finishing hot dog #3 with a whole vidalia onion ...large very cold milk. When these onions are in season, I do not play. They are so sweet and crunchy, having just one slice or two would piss me off .
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #8329
aldebaran

How Do You Identify?:
trans dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, uncle, brother, amigo, paisano
Relationship Status:
confirmed batchelor

aldebaran Has the BEST Reputationaldebaran Has the BEST Reputationaldebaran Has the BEST Reputationaldebaran Has the BEST Reputationaldebaran Has the BEST Reputationaldebaran Has the BEST Reputationaldebaran Has the BEST Reputationaldebaran Has the BEST Reputationaldebaran Has the BEST Reputationaldebaran Has the BEST Reputationaldebaran Has the BEST Reputation

nachos jalepenos

"I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye."
-Stephen King (Roland Deschain/The Gunslinger)
aldebaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #8330
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

my honey made a wonderful seafood dish with shrimp and scallops......and we shared wine from a local winery....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 11:48 AM   #8331
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight I am making chicken lo mein and sauteed spinach with garlic.
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 12:27 PM   #8332
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wednesday night = "family" supper & watching Dallas :)

Since I'm feeding about 10 people, I'm making a big ol' pot of...

chicken spaghetti (angel hair pasta, shredded chicken, rotel tomato, fresh mushrooms, & ooey cheesy goodness)
garden salad
and garlic bread

and a glass or two of red mascato
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 01:16 PM   #8333
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Big cook out at work today! Free burgers! Yeah dinner will be waiting for mr when I get in. Yum
Old 06-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #8334
just.like.honey

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly ones
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

just.like.honey Has the BEST Reputationjust.like.honey Has the BEST Reputationjust.like.honey Has the BEST Reputationjust.like.honey Has the BEST Reputationjust.like.honey Has the BEST Reputationjust.like.honey Has the BEST Reputationjust.like.honey Has the BEST Reputationjust.like.honey Has the BEST Reputationjust.like.honey Has the BEST Reputationjust.like.honey Has the BEST Reputationjust.like.honey Has the BEST Reputation

rice vermicelli, broccoli, red peppers and mushrooms stir fried in sweet and spicy ginger sauce!

and then homemade hermit cookies
just.like.honey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to just.like.honey For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #8335
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

leftovers from last nite

shrimp, scallops, broccoli, green beans, red peppers, in a garlic sauce I added some crushed hot pepper to it to give it some kick and it was better today then last nite
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #8336
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
leftovers from last nite

shrimp, scallops, broccoli, green beans, red peppers, in a garlic sauce I added some crushed hot pepper to it to give it some kick and it was better today then last nite
it really was baby youre the best cooker....i dont know how i got so lucky
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:27 PM   #8337
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
my honey made a wonderful seafood dish with shrimp and scallops......and we shared wine from a local winery....

Baby

Im so glad u enjoyed it as much as I did. Cant wait to cook you some real BBQ lol
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 03:50 PM   #8338
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I am so thankful to be feeling well enough to cook fresh food tonight. It has been way too long. Someone's birthday dinner for their girlfriend (I.T.), inspired some of this:

I will be having a mixed baby greens and cabbage salad, topped with tilapia, lime, pico de gallo with lots of cilantro, and a fresh jalapeno cream dressing...

In other words...Fish Taco in a bowl plate...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 06:01 AM   #8339
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I love this time of year. I can walk outside and pick so many wonderful things. I keep the wok on the stove all the time. Need to finish greens and lettuces that are ready to bolt. Wilted greens, herbs, roasted peppers and tomatoes over rice. really good. Maybe a few sprinkles of goat cheese and balsamic vinegar
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 06:47 PM   #8340
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Pork roast, baked potatoes and steamed fresh green beans.....for dessert, a homemade (from scratch, not a box tyvm) banana cream pie with graham cracker crust is currently chilling in the fridge.

Tags
dessert, dinner, food