Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Hearing that the BeyHive went after Carlos Santana and he had to "clarify" his comments.

Too funny.

Right? The Beyhive is FIERCE! You don't come for Beyonce without starting a war!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 12:57 PM   #1482
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Right? The Beyhive is FIERCE! You don't come for Beyonce without starting a war!
True that—they don't even mess around!

I love it.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 10:07 PM   #1483
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,100 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My goofball friend and his story about almost lost keys and a story about turning left instead of right and how long he traveled before he realized his mistake. Then stories about how the restaurant-made ham sandwich "had that fake ham that didn't taste like nuthin', it tasted like a bread sandwich"...

He had an eventful day and I had to crack up when he called and asked "When I go over this road, do I get in the left or right lane? I don't remember which one runs out??!!" .... I could tell him if I knew which road he was on. Goofball
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:07 PM   #1484
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,100 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My goofball friend telling his story about Cheez-It farts. Had me rolling in stitches when I said "oh shit" then he corrected me by saying "No! I told you farts!! Cheez-It Farts!!!!"
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 04:28 AM   #1485
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wome's March signs

Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2017, 02:48 PM   #1486
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

My shower has both a handheld and a fixed shower head. I have been showering lately with the fixed shower head because I needed to soak the other one which I finally got around to today.

So in anticipation of the arrival of my new shower filter I went in the bathroom to test the handheld which had been soaking in vinegar...completely forgetting that it was set for the fixed shower head. So I am bent over the tub holding the handheld, and proceed to turn on the cold water. As soon as I turn on the shower a rush of icy cold water
soaked me from my head to mid back, ahem... from the fixed head! Lmao!
I swear I laughed out loud! My neighbors likely think me insane by now.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2017, 05:43 AM   #1487
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I play words with friends with my mom. Which she never wins so her frustration is amusing. I played a word for 90 points. She sends me a text. "What the hell is mikvoth?" (she very rarely cusses so it was funny)
Old 04-07-2017, 06:57 AM   #1488
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I heard this new expression this morning on the news they were referring to Carmilla Bowles that she was well navigated in her life style as opposed to being a puttana.lol
Old 04-07-2017, 04:02 PM   #1489
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

Realizing that my dad's dog barks like crazy every time he puts his jacket on. Separation anxiety much?

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2017, 04:20 PM   #1490
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cracked me up

I was grocery shopping when a lady walked by me and said "freak" so I looked up at her and she said it again "Greek" she then picked up the Greek yogurt. Haha! That cracked me up.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 07:37 AM   #1491
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Last night my sisters, nephew and I went out to the local watering hole. It's a small town place where I stick out like a sore thumb. However, it's laid back and I always have fun there. A band called Big Easy and the Gators were playing and they were giving out beads with a gator on them and I got some. Later in the evening I walk into the restroom and there's a woman who looks at me and says, "Oh you have beads." Then she proceeds to say that she has never had a lesbian experience and lifts her shirt and shows her breasts. It's a rare occasion when I don't know what to say but this was one. I just handed her my beads and went into a stall. I could hear her telling her friend she just had her first "lesbian experience". I wanted to clarify that flashing your breasts to a butch in the bathroom does not qualify as a "lesbian experience" but she was too drunk and plus I think it made her night.

This didn't necessarily crack me up but it did crack up my sisters. I couldn't find a WTF thread!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 07:43 AM   #1492
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
Last night my sisters, nephew and I went out to the local watering hole. It's a small town place where I stick out like a sore thumb. However, it's laid back and I always have fun there. A band called Big Easy and the Gators were playing and they were giving out beads with a gator on them and I got some. Later in the evening I walk into the restroom and there's a woman who looks at me and says, "Oh you have beads." Then she proceeds to say that she has never had a lesbian experience and lifts her shirt and shows her breasts. It's a rare occasion when I don't know what to say but this was one. I just handed her by beads and went into a stall. I could hear her telling her friend she just had her first "lesbian experience". I wanted to clarify that flashing your breasts to a butch in the bathroom does not qualify as a "lesbian experience" but she was too drunk and plus I think it made her night.

This didn't necessarily crack me up but it did crack up my sisters. I couldn't find a WTF thread!
The zombie thread would qualify for that. Look for the thread with the face in the title. Also, remember to include a zombie face in your post if you do pop in.

That's an awesome story. You made her night, I bet.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 07:51 AM   #1493
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
The zombie thread would qualify for that. Look for the thread with the face in the title. Also, remember to include a zombie face in your post if you do pop in.

That's an awesome story. You made her night, I bet.
It was definitely a experience! I am not very good at finding specific threads and stumbled onto this one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 07:56 AM   #1494
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It was definitely a experience! I am not very good at finding specific threads and stumbled onto this one.
I'll bump it for you in a few, okay?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:27 AM   #1495
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'll bump it for you in a few, okay?
You are too kind!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 08:08 AM   #1496
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

The greatest restaurant review of all time, as well as cheeky and hell funny!

Le Cinq, Paris: restaurant review

It was supposed to be a joyous trip to one of France’s famous gastro palaces – what could possibly go wrong?

The dining room, deep in the hotel, is a broad space of high ceilings and coving, with thick carpets to muffle the screams. It is decorated in various shades of taupe, biscuit and fuck you. There’s a little gilt here and there, to remind us that this is a room designed for people for whom guilt is unfamiliar. It shouts money much as football fans shout at the ref. There’s a stool for the lady’s handbag. Well, of course there is.

Other things are the stuff of therapy. The canapé we are instructed to eat first is a transparent ball on a spoon. It looks like a Barbie-sized silicone breast implant, and is a “spherification”, a gel globe using a technique perfected by Ferran Adrià at El Bulli about 20 years ago. This one pops in our mouth to release stale air with a tinge of ginger. My companion winces. “It’s like eating a condom that’s been left lying about in a dusty greengrocer’s,” she says.

We hit it again in an amuse-bouche which doesn’t: a halved and refilled passionfruit, the vicious passionfruit supplemented by a watercress purée that tastes only of the plant’s most bitter tones. My lips purse, like a cat’s arse that’s brushed against nettles.

The cheapest of the starters is gratinated onions “in the Parisian style”. We’re told it has the flavour of French onion soup. It makes us yearn for a bowl of French onion soup. It is mostly black, like nightmares, and sticky, like the floor at a teenager’s party.

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 03:56 PM   #1497
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Talking My mom

We were all having dinner and some how the conversation turned to dating. My 72 year old mother said she had no interest unless it was Steve Harvey. She said he could put his shoes under her bed anytime. My ten year old nephew said ewww never say that again!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 04:51 PM   #1498
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

A philosophical discussion at work in which someone posited that folks who can't see wouldn't know when to stop wiping.

Thus ensued much conversation (that I will spare all of you from) about how one might know when to stop wiping if you couldn't see.

Folks are creative. I'll say that.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 06:30 PM   #1499
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,129 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
We were all having dinner and some how the conversation turned to dating. My 72 year old mother said she had no interest unless it was Steve Harvey. She said he could put his shoes under her bed anytime. My ten year old nephew said ewww never say that again!
I have very fond memories of my Grandmother saying the same thing about an Elvis impersonator who came to her nursing home ... good times!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 07:43 PM   #1500
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I have very fond memories of my Grandmother saying the same thing about an Elvis impersonator who came to her nursing home ... good times!
Lol... That's funny. My mom loves Steve. I introduced her by watching Family Feud and Little Big Shots. The other day she told my sister and I that if she had Steve Harvey we could find them in the last room on the left. Which is her bedroom. I don't know if Steve could handle her.