Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-19-2009, 09:42 AM   #1
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Farm Town n Farmville Thread

For the Farmers and those who love them.

A place to share your accomplishments.

Or talk about your Fascination (addiction) to the Art of Farming.
<<< surely we can haz a Farmer Smiley

Intervention efforts and premeditated and persistent denials are welcome.

Who would like to start?

I would, but mah harvests are ready

Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:28 AM   #2
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

FARMVILLE ADDICT HERE WOOT WOOT

As I am typing this some of my crops are being harvested and planted
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:41 PM   #3
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Someone should tell Diva that her Tart-o-licious Farm haz cabbage ready.

Old 12-22-2009, 04:43 PM   #4
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhhh, wonderful!

I am a Farmtown junkie, have to run but back to post more later!

Great topic DW!
Old 12-22-2009, 05:44 PM   #5
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

I am a Farm Town addict!

I admit it.

I'm on level 60 and getting close to 400,000 exp points.

I so want to level up to 61 and see what will happen.

I own several mansions, they are in storage and I have a manor now.
Day... I even started a second Farm using the pet's name!
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2009, 01:10 AM   #6
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Here is what June does to all y'all's FarmTown:

Hide
Hide
Hide
Hide
Hide

Once in a while, one of you sucks in a new Hayseed and I have to "Hide" that as well. It's like the 2009 version of AmWay.

Hide
Hide
Hide
Hide
Hide
Sure, but if a PoodleVile showed up...you'd be all over it.

And, yes...I bought a Manor last week.

There is snow all over mah Farms.

And mah Ghost name Farm haz hella blinky houses.
Yes, that's right...blinky houses AND blinky trees!

Wwwweeeeeeeeeeeee

Old 12-23-2009, 01:16 AM   #7
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Here is what June does to all y'all's FarmTown:

Hide
Hide
Hide
Hide
Hide

Once in a while, one of you sucks in a new Hayseed and I have to "Hide" that as well. It's like the 2009 version of AmWay.

Hide
Hide
Hide
Hide
Hide
erm that's NOT hayseed we're planting....mince!

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:43 PM   #8
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I am addicted to both, though I'm more of a FarmVille addict right now than anything else but I am wondering ............ how in the hell do you guys level up so fast? No matter how much I work on My farms I can't level up worth a darn

Any tips or suggestions???
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:49 PM   #9
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

My Farm Town account is rarely used these days, but I do check on my Farmville account at least once per day. I liked the santa/winter themes. Also liked getting a bazillion fuel refills in my tree presents. haha!

cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:01 PM   #10
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

I got two of the former, one of the latter. Have beachfront property on the former, and a manor and then my little pink hidaway on the latter (to get away from the ole ball 'n chain once in awhile, yanno?) I'm there every day. HELLO, MY NAME IS SUE, AND I AM HUGELY INVESTED IN (if not maybe a teensy bit addicted to) VIRTUAL FARMING.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #11
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have been on farm town for 2 weeks I am a level 34. I love it.

I am on farm ville, fish isle, and cafe world also.
I need more neighbors.

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:13 PM   #12
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Total virtual farm addict here! Gots Farm Town, Farmville, and Tiki Island right now.

I am also apparently addicted to virtual aquariums...when not farming...Fish World, Fishville, Happy Aquarium....lord where will it all end? Now people are starting to send me requests to be their neighbors on other farm and pet sites! good grief!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:15 AM   #13
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Hello!!! My name is Andrea and I am NOT addicted to Farm Town. However, obsessed about covers it.

Rene hasn't been leveling up fast enough so I have been working his farm, as well as mine, cause it isn't much of a competition if he doesn't level up.

Oh my!!! I just realized...... I am in competition with myself.

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2010, 01:33 PM   #14
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I am such a Farmville addict. Heck, any "Ville" for that matter...(Farmville, Yoville, Petville, Fishville, etc...lol)
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:13 PM   #15
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
I have been on farm town for 2 weeks I am a level 34. I love it.

I am on farm ville, fish isle, and cafe world also.
I need more neighbors.

I have about 100 on Farm Town.

More Neighbors means MORE STORAGE capacity!

Add Mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
I am addicted to both, though I'm more of a FarmVille addict right now than anything else but I am wondering ............ how in the hell do you guys level up so fast? No matter how much I work on My farms I can't level up worth a darn

Any tips or suggestions???

Well, speaking from my Farm Town Me place...LOL...going to the Market
and hustling up jobs, especially Plowing...is how I have leveled my Farms
up in a jiffy. Jiffy, of course...meaning a few months...but hey, who else
seems to lose all track of time when in their FT Zen place?

Old 01-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #16
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

There are times when one should not watch someone harvesting and plowing your fields. especially when you have just gotten up. How does one miss so many spots?

Feel free to add me on farm town

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:21 PM   #17
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Addict here also!!
I love the cows

I am also an addict of SPP
SuperPoke Pet's

Those are the only two things I play on there. If anything withers away I feel like crying.

AND when people post GOLDEN EGGS and such I am super excited and click real fast...hoping to get a Zen Garden but no luck yet! once I got a picnic blanket/basket...that was lovely!!!
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:31 PM   #18
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

I also have a Super Poke Pet.

Just reached Premier.

I only participate in Farm Town and SPP.

Everything else is blocked

Old 01-13-2010, 03:47 PM   #19
lillith

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you!

lillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputation

All I am going to say is stupid facebook! I have a farmville, cafeworld, happy aquarium, and zooworld! My farm looks like a petting zoo. I am not really one to plant, but ever once in a while, I do (and I make silly pictures with my farm with no artistic aim at all ). My cafe, well, hmmm... it is called Maize and is set up that the little people have to walk through a maze to find a table to sit at . My aquarium is by far my favorite. As odd as it sounds, I turn on the music and listen to it in the background . My zoo though is my pride and joy. It was worth over 25 mil.

I really need school to start again.

now how can you ignore a dancing pink elephant?

and how i so wish it would rain here.
lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:18 PM   #20
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

I made a Campground on mah 'other' FB account Farm:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daywalker For This Useful Post: