Old 06-04-2019, 05:53 AM   #5901
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A little weird. Not that that's unusual, as I am a bit of a weirdo, but it's more of a slightly 'off' type feeling. I slept waaaay longer than I have in a long time yesterday and I set my alarm this morning for longer than usual and I wound up sleeping until it went off. I'm not sure my brain knows what to do with all this rest.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2019, 07:26 AM   #5902
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I haven’t acclimated to the new (7,000ft) elevation yet, so I’m a little breathless when I try to do too much.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2019, 06:54 PM   #5903
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,146 Times in 5,126 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Happier. I was a little unsure of the hotel we selected for our vacation, and have been considering upgrading to a more expensive one. But I found a video review and a vlog online for our original selected hotel, and they were very, very positive. Will be staying in the cheaper hotel and looking forward to it!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2019, 06:46 PM   #5904
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I miss seeing my friend who use to visit me every evening. A wild Raccoon I shared food with for a long time... has mysteriously passed. God Bless you my little one, wherever you may be.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2019, 07:30 PM   #5905
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey Glen

How sweet a story!

I had an opossum take up with me at my former residence. He kept coming inside thru the doggie door. And I kept having to catch him, put him back outside. One morning I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth. When I saw him, I stood perfectly still. He walked right by me, brushed against the back of my legs, hopped in the tub and helped himself to water. They do not see well. I had just gotten out of the shower so he was licking water from that. I finally had to relocate him in the woods miles away. I missed him a lot really but this little fellow quickly became a pest. He wanted to be part of our family. Had he stayed, next thing he would have been piled up on the bed sleeping with us. Not kidding at all!

Here is a video that seems to always be good for a chuckle. ENJOY!!
See link below:

https://youtu.be/bRIVTEBaLkA

By the way ... some factual info:
Opossums are mostly immune to rabies, and in fact, they are eight times less likely to carry rabies compared to wild dogs.

Opossums have superpowers against snakes. They have partial or total immunity to the venom produced by rattlesnakes, cottonmouths and other pit vipers.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2019, 07:37 PM   #5906
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling good today and tomorrow is Friday!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2019, 08:06 PM   #5907
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

A bit better!

Just glad the weekend will be here soon and hopefully start back to work within the next 2 weeks.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2019, 09:38 PM   #5908
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
How sweet a story!

I had an opossum take up with me at my former residence. He kept coming inside thru the doggie door. And I kept having to catch him, put him back outside. One morning I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth. When I saw him, I stood perfectly still. He walked right by me, brushed against the back of my legs, hopped in the tub and helped himself to water. They do not see well. I had just gotten out of the shower so he was licking water from that. I finally had to relocate him in the woods miles away. I missed him a lot really but this little fellow quickly became a pest. He wanted to be part of our family. Had he stayed, next thing he would have been piled up on the bed sleeping with us. Not kidding at all!

Here is a video that seems to always be good for a chuckle. ENJOY!!
See link below:

https://youtu.be/bRIVTEBaLkA

By the way ... some factual info:
Opossums are mostly immune to rabies, and in fact, they are eight times less likely to carry rabies compared to wild dogs.

Opossums have superpowers against snakes. They have partial or total immunity to the venom produced by rattlesnakes, cottonmouths and other pit vipers.
So, Rock On, finish the story, please. Inquiring minds want to know, I wanna know! What happened to your opossum buddy?
Please no storius interruptus!
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2019, 11:00 PM   #5909
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Ugh. I hate dating at this age. I used to love it so much too. In recent years it just seems too much effort and nothing comes of it. Either they're not interested or I'm not interested, but any kind of romantic connection just doesn't seem in the cards for me and I'm super sad about it. I had a date tonight that I was hopeful about but in the end, well here I am whining on BFP about it LoL that tells you how it went. I wish I wasn't allergic to cats so I could just 'move into' Grey Gardens.
Old 06-07-2019, 12:18 AM   #5910
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
So, Rock On, finish the story, please. Inquiring minds want to know, I wanna know! What happened to your opossum buddy?
Please no storius interruptus!
Rock said the opossum was relocated miles away.....
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 01:32 AM   #5911
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
Ugh. I hate dating at this age. I used to love it so much too. In recent years it just seems too much effort and nothing comes of it. Either they're not interested or I'm not interested, but any kind of romantic connection just doesn't seem in the cards for me and I'm super sad about it. I had a date tonight that I was hopeful about but in the end, well here I am whining on BFP about it LoL that tells you how it went. I wish I wasn't allergic to cats so I could just 'move into' Grey Gardens.

I'm sorry you are having a bad time, I understand the feeling.

Also I'm allergic to cats as well Lol
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2019, 08:55 AM   #5912
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default back to cathexis

Hey cathexis,

As MsTinkerbell pointed out, I took him miles away from my home, freed him in some nice woods.

I guess you want more specifics. Here they are just for you.

I put him in a cage, took him to work. I put his cage inside the door but the admin lady couldn't handle it so I found a cool, shady spot for his cage. When I was able to leave, I took him deep into some dense woods and let him go. Seeing him disappear into the bushes caused a softball lump in my throat. I wished him well and to take care of himself. I was really attached to him, he was so funny at times, but I knew I did the right thing.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2019, 05:12 PM   #5913
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

So rarely, so very rarely, these days are we given sweet, gentle, touching stories to read. And even when we do not get the final resolution, nothing sappy here, reading the story is pleasure and resolution enough. Thank you, RockOn.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 06:08 AM   #5914
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,157 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling like...

Wow I just logged in to see I hadn't been here in a week. That's a long time for me.

I feel like, yesterday was so good. I was a stand in parent for my nephew for his field day at school. It was day of hugs and "I love you" on repeat and at the end of the day he was holding my arm and hugging me and saying that he couldn't believe I took a whole day off of work just to be with him. I was like, little dude, you have no clue how much I love you. I'm ready to quit my job and buy you a unicorn.

Alas, I did not quit my job so I have to go there shortly and I have planned poorly and I have a 12-14 hour day ahead and I did not go grocery shopping to even pack a lunch.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 12:51 PM   #5915
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Not keen on cats eh?! Well, since it be due to allergies, I'll not wish a plague on both your houses! I like em both... dogs and cats.

I'm feeling... meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I'm sorry you are having a bad time, I understand the feeling.

Also I'm allergic to cats as well Lol
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 01:37 PM   #5916
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I'm feeling like...

Wow I just logged in to see I hadn't been here in a week. That's a long time for me.

I feel like, yesterday was so good. I was a stand in parent for my nephew for his field day at school. It was day of hugs and "I love you" on repeat and at the end of the day he was holding my arm and hugging me and saying that he couldn't believe I took a whole day off of work just to be with him. I was like, little dude, you have no clue how much I love you. I'm ready to quit my job and buy you a unicorn.
this is so sweet...every little boy needs a unicorn

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 03:26 PM   #5917
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

a bit grouchy
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 06:33 PM   #5918
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,157 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
this is so sweet...every little boy needs a unicorn

It's true. I got my younger nephew a stuffed unicorn - the one from the Despicable Me movies to be specific. When I was checking out at the store some woman came up to me and said, "some little girl is going to be very happy" I was like... "My nephew is going to lose his mind over this unicorn" and he did.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 09:35 PM   #5919
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Cautiously Optimistic (about a pending career opportunity) ….

and Incredibly Tired.

<<<<<<-- I just keep telling myself to keep moving forward. Moving left me SO exhausted and tired and I've not quite recovered.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2019, 06:18 AM   #5920
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I feel like I could go back to bed. It's rainy and overcast and I don't wanna go to work.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: