Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie FAQ

Old 03-20-2012, 06:00 PM   #81
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
ohhh baby...and make ME twitch.,..oh yes ma'am, ya do!
Now Imma go and stalk YOU, too!!!
hahahaha well you I had in mind! Happy to help ya out! Twitch on!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 06:07 PM   #82
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

"twitch on....twitch on...is that like "wax on....wax off"...rotflmao
Old 03-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #83
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I'm thinking this would be a prime opportunity to stalk claybaby and also leave multiple unwanted visitor messages in Dapper's profile.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 06:21 PM   #84
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
hahahaha well you I had in mind! Happy to help ya out! Twitch on!
oh you know you got the hots for me, girl....'fess up already...I admit I have the hots for the aging goji berry bushes..what are my chances of getting one? lmao
Old 03-20-2012, 06:23 PM   #85
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I'm thinking this would be a prime opportunity to stalk claybaby and also leave multiple unwanted visitor messages in Dapper's profile.
oh stalk my pervy old azz...I would only LOVE it...whoohoo..stalk! stalk!! stalk! and fill my page with VM's...grins
Old 03-20-2012, 06:30 PM   #86
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
i'd sign up to stalk Clay but i've been doing that for a while now...omg, thinking i just outed myself...LOL
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 06:36 PM   #87
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

We had a poll up somewhere not too long ago about what people thought about the profile viewing ability. If I am remembering correctly, people overwhelmingly liked to be able to see who had visited their profile.

I rarely look at my own profile unless I am seeing who left a visitor message but I can see where I might be more inclined to pay attention to it if someone I used to date suddenly showed up here and posting after me. (especially if it was that ONE ex. *snort*)

I like the feature myself. It's like a calling card of sorts and I kinda dig it when random people come by and leave a message for me or view my stuff. Cause then I feel all important and shit!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #88
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
We had a poll up somewhere not too long ago about what people thought about the profile viewing ability. If I am remembering correctly, people overwhelmingly liked to be able to see who had visited their profile.

I rarely look at my own profile unless I am seeing who left a visitor message but I can see where I might be more inclined to pay attention to it if someone I used to date suddenly showed up here and posting after me. (especially if it was that ONE ex. *snort*)

I like the feature myself. It's like a calling card of sorts and I kinda dig it when random people come by and leave a message for me or view my stuff. Cause then I feel all important and shit!
Me too!!! I forget about it a lot but then when i think about it, I'll go on my profile and get giggly seeing who has stopped by. I just wish they could bring pastries or leave a bottle of wine or something.

It's almost like "hits" on a U-tube video.

Sorta kinda.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 06:42 PM   #89
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

ooooooooo we need a cool game that includes profile stalking. I'm slammed so i can't be the conductor but what about a thread where we leave keywords or something we find in a profile and others try and figure out who it is??? that should make the natives nuts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #90
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
i'd sign up to stalk Clay but i've been doing that for a while now...omg, thinking i just outed myself...LOL
You weren't out? Oh crap! Now your cover is really blown...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 07:52 PM   #91
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
You weren't out? Oh crap! Now your cover is really blown...
isn't that the truth, kim? lol
Old 03-21-2012, 09:55 AM   #92
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

OK, so we already know I'm weird, but I guess I'm extra weird 'cause I look at my own profile almost every time I log in.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 10:21 AM   #93
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
OK, so we already know I'm weird, but I guess I'm extra weird 'cause I look at my own profile almost every time I log in.
Hmmm...and here i was thinking i'm the only "self-stalker" on the Planet...LOL
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 10:24 AM   #94
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

I was going to post a copy of the people who have been to my page, but then I thought about it. Yep, I often think about things... I will if someone else does it too...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 11:11 AM   #95
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

After reading the last 10 or so posts, I'll now hafta visit my visitor messages and see who stopped to look without leaving me a message.

I never look to see who's been there
Should I?
Could I have stalkers or fans?

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 11:14 AM   #96
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Wolfy - We can certainly arrange for you to have a bunch of stalkers!
I can't believe that your page isn't brimming with people waiting to see if you are posting videos of your awesome dance moves!

But I gotta say, the nekkid baby butt is enough to lure some of us! LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 11:17 AM   #97
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
After reading the last 10 or so posts, I'll now hafta visit my visitor messages and see who stopped to look without leaving me a message.

I never look to see who's been there
Should I?
Could I have stalkers or fans?
I vote for fans... It just sounds... well... friendlier...
Off to go and LOOK at others profiles...

- Unknown -
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #98
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Wolfy - We can certainly arrange for you to have a bunch of stalkers!
I can't believe that your page isn't brimming with people waiting to see if you are posting videos of your awesome dance moves!

But I gotta say, the nekkid baby butt is enough to lure some of us! LOL

LOL, can you have them stalk me, please
No video, if they want to see or participate in dance moves, they will hafta come to the Reunion
I suppose that's one way to get them there

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 12:21 PM   #99
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
LOL, can you have them stalk me, please
No video, if they want to see or participate in dance moves, they will hafta come to the Reunion
I suppose that's one way to get them there

I stalk you on facebook. I don't have to stalk you here. You're always in my news feeds. I know its you or Snow when I see pictures of food. lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #100
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

and if you look at my profile in 3 secs I'll leave you a filthy message. In fact everyone look!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: