Old 05-03-2010, 08:14 PM   #101
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Honey....baby...I didn't give you CRABS.....I gave you CRAB.
And, admit it.....you have a little crush on the rowdy little bugger.

And sweetie....I think you better tell the story now

well the dr said he would prolly be rowdy for a couple days til meds kicked in....

ummm what was the story you worked out for me to tell? i forgot!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:21 PM   #102
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
well the dr said he would prolly be rowdy for a couple days til meds kicked in....

ummm what was the story you worked out for me to tell? i forgot!
I can't believe you bothered with the doctor honey....told ya...just get a couple more, then pour some vodka on there and throw in a handful of sand. The little buggers will get drunk and throw rocks at each other....it'll all work out!
Old 05-03-2010, 08:25 PM   #103
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I can't believe you bothered with the doctor honey....told ya...just get a couple more, then pour some vodka on there and throw in a handful of sand. The little buggers will get drunk and throw rocks at each other....it'll all work out!

i KNEW you were a damn sadist...besides i used UR insurance AND name--wait til THAT info gets out--the rest of ur rep will be gone woman G O N E!!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 08:34 PM   #104
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
i KNEW you were a damn sadist...besides i used UR insurance AND name--wait til THAT info gets out--the rest of ur rep will be gone woman G O N E!!!!
I think it's already pretty shaky...thanks to you baby

And besides....maybe the crabs would like to get drunk and play dodgeball....I think you should ask Woodie (and yes, I know that's a spider not a crab....but it was as close as I could come. 467 smilies....and no crabs, and no dodgeball.... )
Old 05-03-2010, 08:45 PM   #105
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

uh honey have you no shame??? blaming ME for loss of ur make believe rep...we might be in a new home,but we have some of the same roomies and im sure they remember how u tossed it right out the window that one night...now be a good girl,say good night and come take your like a big girl
Old 05-03-2010, 08:54 PM   #106
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
uh honey have you no shame??? blaming ME for loss of ur make believe rep...we might be in a new home,but we have some of the same roomies and im sure they remember how u tossed it right out the window that one night...now be a good girl,say good night and come take your like a big girl
Shame? Me? I think you're just trying to get everyone's attention off of your crab "situation"

But if we're talking then what can I say except.....

Night everyone!
Old 05-04-2010, 04:29 AM   #107
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Honies and Homies,

I see Jo and Scoote were at their very best last night rotfl. Is that your aluminum foil halo Jo honey I see on the floor????

Blueberry pancakes, Canadian maple syrup, bacon, crispy hash browns for Jo, fruits, dips, juice, coffee and dr. pepper for my buddy Scoote.

Have a great day family !

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:06 AM   #108
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning hunies and homies

Yummy breakfast Musicman...thank you! I do love blueberry pancakes...

Just heard from Scoote...she and her crab had a good night last night. Evidently he likes the damp sand...
* wondering if I should be worried *

Oooooo...that is my halo...I knew it fell off somewhere last night!

* straightening out the aluminum foil as I head off to put on fresh coffee *

Have a great day everyone!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:10 AM   #109
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Goid morning Everyone,

Thank you for breakfast Music! I will just have a cup of coffee and some yogurt.

How is CS?

Have a good day,

Zimmy
Old 05-04-2010, 08:13 AM   #110
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:
Singed a bit but still kicking!

MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone! I haven't fallen off the planet...yet

I did find out about second life....bad bad....spending tons of time there

and I do miss my roomies! and the house!!!

Love the kitchen..but want to sleep in MY bed!

Miss you all a lot!

Kisses and Hugs,

MS
Life is a moment...revel in it!

MountainStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:17 AM   #111
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Jo Jo,

I had broiled chicken with Spanish rice for dinner. I normally don't diet, but I have a few pounds I need to lose. My best friend and I have been taking her little boy walking at night.

How about some nice chicken salad for lunch?

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Hi hunies and homies

Dinner is served...just some good old fashioned meat loaf, mashed potatoes, homemade gravy and biscuits, steamed fresh asparagus and a nice salad. Dessert....angel food cake with fresh strawberries (they were on sale today), and whipped cream...the real thing, not that stuff in the can. Hope everyone is hungry!

Zimmy I was thinking of you....just skip the gravy and whipped cream and you should be alright. Just fill up on salad first....and angel food cake is naturally very low fat. Best of luck on the diet. I actually try not to diet....but just to increase the fruits and veggies, decrease the processed stuff, and walk more. Dieting usually makes me want to

Sweetie...come relax, have a nice plate of dinner and ...and maybe later we can go find that hot tub CS installed. It's gotta be around here somewhere!

Hugs to all the hunies and homies....even the ones that haven't dropped in yet.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:17 AM   #112
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning Zimmy and MStar....hugs to you both my femme friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainStar View Post
Love the kitchen..but want to sleep in MY bed
Hmmm....if the hyphen honey house isn't rebuilt soon we might have to get to work adding on bedrooms...and a yoga room...and a barn...and and and ....
Old 05-04-2010, 08:28 PM   #113
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Jo Jo,

How about we start the additions anyway? Can I have white paint in my room? I have the perfect black and white quilt set already picked out and plenty of black and white photos for the walls. <Jumping up and down>Woohoo, I can have so much fun jumping up and down on the bed, eheh....

Leaving some warm tea and other goodies for us,

Night all!!

Zimmy

Quote:
Good morning Zimmy and MStar....hugs to you both my femme friends

Hmmm....if the hyphen honey house isn't rebuilt soon we might have to get to work adding on bedrooms...and a yoga room...and a barn...and and and ....
Old 05-04-2010, 08:34 PM   #114
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Evening Jo Jo,

How about we start the additions anyway? Can I have white paint in my room? I have the perfect black and white quilt set already picked out and plenty of black and white photos for the walls. <Jumping up and down>Woohoo, I can have so much fun jumping up and down on the bed, eheh....

Leaving some warm tea and other goodies for us,

Night all!!

Zimmy
That sounds cute Zimmy!

Thanks for the tea...I can use a cup of that tonight!
I hid some of freyja's yummy oatmeal cookies.... to save for just such a night.
Night all....sleep well...
Old 05-05-2010, 04:33 AM   #115
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Honies and homies,

I heard from CS this morning. He is exhausted and misses you all very much. He wanted me to let you all know he has been really busy helping people. He has used his boat to get people out of certain areas. His school he works at is right across for the ole opry and it is messed up pretty good. Schools are destroyed and the town is devastated. He's hurting pretty bad and seeing a lot of people around him hurting is tough for our CS.

He said he would try and go online tonight quickly and say hello to everyone. i'll pass on anyone thoughts to CS if you like.

I have a meeting today so we 'll all have to scramble for whatever breakfast we can find. Sorry folks, i'll get it going tomorrow.

Love

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:00 AM   #116
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

* slipping a toasted bagel into Music's pocket as hy runs out the door *

Good morning hunies and homies

Thank you for the update on CS Music...I'm glad to hear that hy's okay, although I can only imagine the exhaustion and difficulty. Thank goodness hy has a boat!

I have a big meeting that I'm a little nervous about at 11...but I can take care of breakfast... let's start with some coffee
(and yes baby, ice cold Dr. Pepper in the fridge for whenever you wake up )

How about some nice french toast, with sliced strawberries and homemade whipped cream, crispy bacon (not too crisp for my sweetie though), and of course I'm happy to make eggs to order for anyone who would rather not have the sweet stuff.

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Hugs to everyone...
Old 05-05-2010, 07:35 AM   #117
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Lord I know the coffee is on and good in here if I know miss Jo .. mind if I prop my foot up and have a cup before I brace myself to put on my boots and head to the barn? it ain't gonna be pretty trying to put them on over my busted toe LOL
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:44 AM   #118
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

freyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud of

Thank you Jo for all of the sweet stuff. YES let's get the blood sugar cranked up a few notches.

Mmmmm, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
And coffee, well that is the most important beverage of the morning.

Good to know a gal can stop by here and begin her day just right.
Num, Num, Num

freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:01 AM   #119
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

quick drive by to say hello to all the hunies and homies....ive been kinda busy with work and the crab Jo gave me has kept me running around as well...btw...it was a real crab she gave me--we found this wooden thing that looked like a shell,didnt see the lil bugger in there(yes i looked) tossed it in bag with other shells,closed it and went on our merry way. the next night(sunday) i kept hearig what sounded like a water bottle crinkling ever so lightly..get up at 5 am and go to the bathroom and wouldnt ya know it..the lil bastard had ate THRU the bag,flew off the table and made it to my bathroom...picked him up,put him in what i thought was an appropriate container till i could get him a house....get up 2 hrs later,damn thing is gone....he had managed to get out of bowl and hide in the sink under some dirty dishes...suffice to say we have it under control now..got him a home yesterday and now just gotta furnish it

MM tell CS we miss him and he is in our thoughts..and not much we can do but if anything let us know

Zimmy---i kinda get the feeling u like black and white..is that true??

Lady Pamela...hope the jallopy is holding up and u r doing well

MS...i moved ur bed over here when we relocated...no worries--fresh sheets and all are waiting for you

now honey are you happy i cleared up the crab thing? now STOP threatening to tell them about the 50 ft freaking snake
Old 05-05-2010, 11:09 AM   #120
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
now honey are you happy i cleared up the crab thing? now STOP threatening to tell them about the 50 ft freaking snake
Ummmm baby....are you talking about the itty bitty little black snake....as big around as my pinky and about a foot long?

He was more scared of you than you were of him....and don't worry...I may be a girly girl, but snake duty I have handled. I'm ferocious like that

Now those grasshoppers....that's another story

I love you baby