Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am not romantic at all... I try to be in my mind, but when it comes to the call for action. It just isn't me. Dreamer however, is a hopeless (sappy & sweet) romantic.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2014, 01:19 PM   #82
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I am not at all, but I was recently given a lovely necklace that the person bought to reference a poem that she had written in response, in part, to the grief I have had about losing my father. It was so thoughtful, so specific, that I was seriously touched.

Usually when people do things like that, it falls a bit flat because I just don't feel it that much. I don't care about things and am hard to reach on a sentimental level. I am much easier to reach through humor. Anyway.

This gift got to me. It felt great. We were also having a lovely lunch by the sea. The whole thing was perfect.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2014, 01:28 PM   #83
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

I am not. I fall short every time.

I need to get on the stick and quick.

-looks around for the romantic manual for dummies-

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2014, 08:17 PM   #84
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I have my moments. With the right femme.
Old 01-15-2014, 08:42 PM   #85
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~baby~doll~ View Post
I live for romance. My favorite is the twenty-four hour love affair when I find hints of love and detailed plans for the evening. It starts with crimson lip prints on the mirrors. Then I find a menu of desired dishes for dinner with wines. I get red 's delivered.
The best is a hand written description of our love making. I am so romanced by this point I can hardly fulfill my plans for the day.
Not to be too pragmatic but how do you get lipstick off a mirror?
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2014, 09:43 PM   #86
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Comes right off with window cleaner.
Old 01-18-2014, 01:10 PM   #87
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post

Mmmmmmm...well, let me count the ways...kiss it...lick it...suck it...or
rub it off; action dependent upon certain variables.
Number one...whose lips left it there?
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:37 PM   #88
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

~ passion brings out the romance in me, wich stimulates my seduction side ~
Old 01-18-2014, 01:44 PM   #89
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
~ passion brings out the romance in me, wich stimulates my seduction side ~

Passion, Desire, Attraction, Connection, "many things" for me at least.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 02:15 PM   #90
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

i am a very romantic girl and i love my butch to be romantic too

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2014, 05:55 PM   #91
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Not very. To make matters worse, I'm too old for daily sex. All I'm left with is my sunny disposition....

(I am slapping my leg, I'm laughing so hard)
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2014, 06:01 PM   #92
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty damn......
Old 01-25-2014, 11:07 PM   #93
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I definitely am not very romantic... But Justin makes up for it.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2014, 12:00 AM   #94
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Hopelessly
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2014, 07:11 AM   #95
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

is there such thing as being to damn romantic or hopeless romantic ?
*is guilty as charged look*
Old 01-26-2014, 07:25 AM   #96
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Not something I can answer ......... SS, my beautiful lady, how romantic am I?

*might be awhile, since she doesn't log on much* (because of her job)....(had to put that in there in case it makes me look unromantic if she doesn't respond lol)

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2014, 09:01 AM   #97
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

I have my moments...I can do the whole typical romantic things like write notes or poems (poems come and go as sometimes life can give me writers block). I can do little things throughout the day and create a romantic night from a story book. However, love and romance can be shown in many ways...in everyday things that sometime folks over look. There are many love languages and its always important to know which language your partner speaks.

For me it is in the daily living and love shown. The touches when she passes by..the daily things done for one another that makes life easier..the stolen kisses...the looks across the room..the cards given out of the blue for no reason outside of saying I love you...etc. That to me is the real romance. So, am I romantic? Yeah, I think so.
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2014, 05:33 PM   #98
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default hmmm...

a bit...sonriendo...

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2014, 06:00 PM   #99
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation
Default A little story.

In 4th grade, the girl sitting in front of me was just fitted with braces. The other kids made fun of her, called her "brace face", "railroad mouth" and other names unbecoming. I remember trying to make them stop with the name-calling and bullying.

After a few weeks, she realized I was her friend and we began spending more and more time together. We would meet at the skating rink, attend birthday parties, have pizza on a Friday night. She was my world, her brown-hazel speckled eyes mesmerized. School year went so fast, I couldn't get enough of her. She was the face I saw of when I slept, her face is what I saw of when I awakened.

My mom had a jewelry box full of necklaces, bracelets, rings....I thought it would be a good idea emptying said box and offer them as a gift to my dream girl. I was so nervous she would not accept them...but she DID! To this day, the look on her face as she was putting on her new necklace makes me smile just a little bit.

When my mom realized what happened to her jewelry box, she never said anything.
Happy_Go_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Happy_Go_Lucky For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 02:04 PM   #100
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
I am not. I fall short every time.

I need to get on the stick and quick.

-looks around for the romantic manual for dummies-
1001 Ways to Be Romantic: Now Completely Revised and More Romantic Than Ever by Gregory Godek
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote