Notices

Old 01-03-2016, 07:22 PM   #581
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My Seal Point Siamese Persian tried to steal the grilled teriyaki turkey off the hot grill....

My chickens ate the cat food...

My sweet baby goats begged for butter cookies and followed me from the pasture to their nighttime enclosure without needing their leashes.

And my crazy dog tried to HUMP and slobber all over Dave the animated Minion that Mawmaw gave me for my birthday. Every time Dave would say BANANAAAA...the dog would go nutts!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2016, 07:01 PM   #582
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Jacques fell into such a deep sleep that I was worried he was unwell....I woke him just to get his bleary eyed "what?" look...then of course I felt bad for waking him...

Yoda went with me to my office. Climbed the 3 flights of stairs...and was...cordial...to my manager....he's rather shy...I'm trying to get him used to new situations...

Baby steps..
Old 01-04-2016, 07:59 PM   #583
ButchPride

How Do You Identify?:
Butch lesbian woman
Relationship Status:
Married

ButchPride is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Bijou was very brave at the vet

Bijou is a 9yo mix of Australian Shepherd, English Hound, and Dachshund. She is also completely deaf and blind. When I tell people that, they say, "Oh, that's so sad...." Well, they haven't met Bijou. She is the happiest deaf-blind dog you'll ever meet. She's smart as a whip, and she knows how to enjoy life.

Anyway, today she had to go to the vet because she wasn't feeling well, and it turned out that her bladder is loaded with stones. The vet said that her condition is very painful, but Bijou was an excellent patient, tolerating each indignity with a happy grin and a wag of her tail.

We came home with medicine and special food that we'll use while we wait for more detailed lab work to come back. Hopefully, we'll get those stones dissolved very soon!
ButchPride is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ButchPride For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2016, 08:29 PM   #584
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My dog complained about how cold it is outside and I don't blame him for a second. One cat slept all day. Another cat spent half the day pestering me for attention (I work from home) and the new cat got sweetly bold about wandering about the house more, watching birds and trying out new places to sleep.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2016, 12:31 AM   #585
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

My dogs have come to look at me randomly throughout the day and are trying to stay awake to stalk me. They are very confused. Normally, I eat regular meals each day, yet today mysteriously there was no food (I am on a liquid diet). Surely it has to come around when they have their eyes clothes. Maybe I am hiding it on my person?

they are in scooby doo mode to solve the mystery of the missing meals.
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2016, 01:03 AM   #586
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

Phryne (15mo Shepherd/sheepdog) decided to eat the rind from a chub salami that I thought had gone in the garbage, then spent 20 minutes merrily puking it up. We had a great time at the park, though!

Fiona (2yo small tuxedo cat) was a pure and simple dickhead in the morning. Ate a significant chunk of a picture I was colouring, dumped the coffee I had just made, jumping down the front of my shirt when I bent over. The afternoon was bliss - she curled up with me and purred so hard she was grunting.

Our 2016 family selfie (that's not an outtake - it's the best we got!)

genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2016, 05:14 AM   #587
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Woke me up and it's freezing, I guess the little guy need some attention and petting
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2016, 06:28 AM   #588
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today, the loudly proclaimed that he had no food (he did, just not the kind he wanted), took his ear meds in stride and made sure to tell me what for before falling asleep in the corner.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2016, 12:36 PM   #589
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

My kitties sleep with me. The oldest sleeps at my feet which works out great in winter.

The baby kitty sleeps on the pillow next to me and stares at me all night. I have to face her or she gets upset and starts chattering at me.
My kitties make me laugh they are so cute.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2016, 08:25 PM   #590
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Yoda the boxer/pit bull decided my yoga mat was a perfect place to downward dog...except he does his on his side...and snores a little...
Old 01-06-2016, 08:50 PM   #591
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:

Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

I think they have gone stir crazy, when they see me they bat me out of nowhere and bounce running like we are playing tag, I found myself giving chase lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 06:25 AM   #592
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecheloco View Post
I think they have gone stir crazy, when they see me they bat me out of nowhere and bounce running like we are playing tag, I found myself giving chase lol
That's about the time I put Mr. Potato on his treadmill.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 07:28 AM   #593
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
That's about the time I put Mr. Potato on his treadmill.
* laughs, good advice
Old 01-07-2016, 07:51 AM   #594
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oliver is about to get himself permanently booted from the bedroom at night. I stopped counting at 6 wake up calls but I never woke up enough to actually get up and remove him so that's on me. Either way, I should have had the best sleep of my life last night (gave myself tons of sleeping time) but it was fragmented so I'm not a happy camper this morning.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 02:27 PM   #595
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,148 Times in 5,127 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog and I overslept today. So when we woke up, the yard guys were doing their thing, and I didn't want to take Tiny Dog out while they were here. (She just barks and barks - she doesn't like lawn mowers and trimmers and blowers and those kinds of things.) She was very good - she just waited with me while I did other stuff inside. She did occasionally growl when they came close to the doors and windows, but she settled down as soon as I acknowledged her. As soon as they were gone, I took her out. She was doing the pee pee dance by then!

Kitty Diva has found a new place to sleep on my bed. We may have to renegotiate - the middle of the bed is kind of in my way. Unless she wants to be snuggled all night (which she does not - I think she gets too hot), she's going to have to move back to the other side of the bed.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 03:38 PM   #596
Triffid

How Do You Identify?:
Plant

Triffid Has the BEST ReputationTriffid Has the BEST ReputationTriffid Has the BEST ReputationTriffid Has the BEST ReputationTriffid Has the BEST ReputationTriffid Has the BEST ReputationTriffid Has the BEST ReputationTriffid Has the BEST ReputationTriffid Has the BEST ReputationTriffid Has the BEST ReputationTriffid Has the BEST Reputation
Default Evil Pug

My littlest pug ( Rat-Ting) decided that she could and would roll Daddy out of bed. It took multiple tries but eventually I woke up... falling onto the dog steps , looked up and there she was... snorfling at me with that evil little I got ya good grin. The other 2 snored right through it. PUGS! Oh and being the pug parent of the century, I fed them turkey loaf for dinner which Rat decided... to bark at me for, chew my ankle then proceed to rip my slipper in half when she didn't get fed on time.

We all know who rules this house.
Triffid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Triffid For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 06:50 PM   #597
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecheloco View Post
* laughs, good advice
I can only ever buy a dog that is 30lbs or less now.

https://dogtread.com/dogtread-treadm...all-treadmill/

His current focus is interval training.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 07:36 PM   #598
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My cats pulled down curtains.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 08:08 PM   #599
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I can only ever buy a dog that is 30lbs or less now.

https://dogtread.com/dogtread-treadm...all-treadmill/

His current focus is interval training.
haha! that was funny only buy a dog under 30 lbs, and interval training, that was great thanks for the laugh

I think my cat's would look at that like yeah you get on it
Old 01-07-2016, 09:39 PM   #600
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Oliver went to the vet and all was okay at first until the tech started to clean his ears. She overstimulated him and I saw the seizure coming too late. She ran to get help and I kept him from falling onto the floor. It was a really bad one. I'd been hopeful since it was just a few days shy of one month since the last one and I honestly think he wouldn't have had one if the ear cleaning was done like the last time but the vet and tech I had last time weren't there and this tech did it completely different. Now we all know.

It's unfortunate that Oliver suffered for our mistake. That won't happen again. He's doing his impersonation of a camel with his lump of fluids on his back and side and is laying in the bed he only lays in when he really feels like shit. I failed as his advocate today but he still looked for me when they were stabbing and poking and prodding him so I think he may forgive me.

No medicine for him tonight. He's had enough and still has the wraparound bandage on his leg from the anti-seizure shot they gave him.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets