Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Old 02-12-2014, 01:26 PM   #41
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

So many lovely ways to express a day of just loving your sweet heart...

for me? no cards or candy. no flowers or dinner out on the town. no sweet lil notes in pocket with chocolate kisses.

no drive along coast, stopping for hot drinks along the ocean's edge...watching the sun set.

no gathering seashells, looking for buried treasure.

No soulful declaration of love looking deep into my soul.

the same this day as any other...

It's my daughter's birthday. I celebrate her.

Honestly I don't want my feelings hurt anymore . After over 50 years of being treated like a non person, i have concluded I truely mean very little to other human beings.

perhaps this is the year i finally get it. .... there is no soul mate for me... just dogs and cats.

beats being used as a live in maid and cook / nurse, gardener.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 02:23 PM   #42
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry ya 'll... I really need to just shut the hell up when Im in pain.

please ignore my ugly self centered out bursts.

my sincere apologies.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 02:42 PM   #43
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

We've decided to enjoy dinner at home again this year. Steaks & shrimp on the grill... and some cheap $$ wine

What's different for us this year, is that we are gonna share the day with some couple & single friends. No lovey dovey crap... just laughter & enjoying time together! Friendships are love and we plan to celebrate!

One of our friends has a fondue set, so we're getting all the fixings for chocolate covered EVERYTHING!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 02:53 PM   #44
EmJay

How Do You Identify?:
femme

EmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST Reputation

This will be one of the first Valentines Days I have spent without a Valentine of my own. Even when we weren't together my ex and I still went out for dinner or lunch or something just to acknowledge that we loved eachother but not this year. We have moved on.

I do however think I will still enjoy the day! My dad is fully paralyzed from the neck down so he needs help with most things. I am going to make him something nice for breakfast and then take him shopping to buy my mom some flowers and deliver them to her at her work. Then we will take her out for her lunch break and have a nice lunch with her, followed by some sort of delicious home cooked meal by me. I think the only thing I would enjoy more than being treated with love on Valentines Day is helping my dad treat my mom to something nice. They are so deserving of nice gestures and love and happiness so yep, I will still enjoy this day!
EmJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EmJay For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 07:18 PM   #45
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
So many lovely ways to express a day of just loving your sweet heart...

for me? no cards or candy. no flowers or dinner out on the town. no sweet lil notes in pocket with chocolate kisses.

no drive along coast, stopping for hot drinks along the ocean's edge...watching the sun set.

no gathering seashells, looking for buried treasure.

No soulful declaration of love looking deep into my soul.

the same this day as any other...

It's my daughter's birthday. I celebrate her.

Honestly I don't want my feelings hurt anymore . After over 50 years of being treated like a non person, i have concluded I truely mean very little to other human beings.

perhaps this is the year i finally get it. .... there is no soul mate for me... just dogs and cats.

beats being used as a live in maid and cook / nurse, gardener.

I think we all have felt like this one time or another in our lives. Personally I find animals to be very comforting.They are loyal, trustworthy and give unconditional love.

Try going out and just doing something to spoil yourself. Remember you are worth it.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:09 AM   #46
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
This is the first time SS & I will get to spend Valentine's together (we have been together almost 4 years but long distance relationship). I have been thinking of all kinds of things I would love to do for her. I think I have it planned and I hope it is great day *hope no snowstorm, no freezing temps, no ice/sleet* Won't say what I have thought of or have planned just in case she pops in in the next week

SS I want you to know that every day since we met, you have given me reasons to love with all my heart and I know I want to be with you forever.....( at least 65+ years ) I love you xo
I Loooooooove this sweet post right here my Sugarbear. XO. Nevermind that I came in here snooping to find out what you had planned. *Whistling Innocently*

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm head over heels in love with you. You make my world go round and my heart beat fast. Each day brings us closer to the goal.....

Ok so I relinquish Valentine's day control to you BUT I get to start the morning off right. I feel a NEW tradition coming on....
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2014, 01:03 PM   #47
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I wish I could celebrate the day with some one but over the past years it has become just another day in the week,sad but true,at least the fur kids keep me in line.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2014, 01:43 PM   #48
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't mention what I got my sweetie last Valentines day.

She has a small collection of crystals and stones from her travels.

I got her a little red velvet bag with 10-12 polished stones that had "I love you" on one side and all the reasons why on the other side of each stone.

She loved it.

We had a housekeeper, right after I gave her a 5-star rating on Yelp, took ithe bag and stones with her as a souvenir on her last day with us.

*Sigh*

Couldn't prove it was her. We just let it go. Didn't change my Yelp review either.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2014, 02:07 PM   #49
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchiegirl View Post
this if fabulous! i am jealous of the construction paper cards with glitter, those are always the best kind and the NASCAR does make celebrating anything wayyyyy better! driving a NASCAR round the track is on my bucket list... woOt!

salud!
What happened to driving a Porsche round the ole track?
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:48 AM   #50
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Tomorrow we are going out as a family for dinner, and we all bought cards and candy...kasey and i are going camping sat, sun and mon, so we'll have a nice long weekend to celebrate each other and the "us" that makes our lives special.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2014, 07:48 AM   #51
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Last year was a host of recreated scenes from My Bloody Valentine, the original AND the remake. I am not certain what the day holds here but I am sure it will involve something low just key like last year.

Oh gosh, speaking of Porches, I used to tend bar in college and I had a regular that came in pretty much everyday. He worked for Porsche and would tell me Porsche jokes all the time. Here is just one of many that I have.

A yuppie parks his brand new Porsche in front of the office to show it off to his colleagues. As he’s getting out of the car, a huge 18-wheel truck comes flying along too close to the curb, tears the door off the Porsche, and keeps on going.
Distraught, the yuppie grabs his cell phone and calls the police. Five minutes later, the cruiser pulls up to find him screaming hysterically.
“My Porsche, my beautiful red Porsche is ruined! No matter how long it’s at the body shop it’ll simply never be the same again!”
After he finally stops ranting and raving, the policeman shakes his head in complete disgust. “I can’t believe how materialistic you damn yuppies are,” he says, “You’re all so focused on your possessions that you don’t notice anything else in your life.”
“How can you say such a thing at a time like this?” snaps the yuppie.
“You must be in deep shock,” the policeman replies. “Didn’t you realize that your left arm was torn off when the truck hit you?”
The yuppie looks down in absolute horror. “Damn it to hell!” he screams, “Where’s my Rolex?”
Old 02-14-2014, 08:27 AM   #52
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

W/we are going out to dinner if i remember correctly. Anyway W/we are going out tonight.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2014, 09:02 AM   #53
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

More often than not, I have to work. In the past I have taken my cue on how to celebrate based on the wants of the person I am with. One thing I would love to do is prepare an indoor picnic. By this time winter in MN has taken its toll and I want to be outside. So instead I would lock the cats away (they like to steal food), put out a blanket and a nice spread of foods based on what she likes, pour some wine, put on some music, probably have some candles going, and spend time just talking, laughing, smiling, kissing... whatever Yeah, I'm a dork... but I'm cute and loveable.
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2014, 09:17 AM   #54
Daktari

The last one I partook in was 2yrs ago and with the ex. We split up and indulged in 48hrs of sins of the flesh

The one before was with that same ex and was a nekkid floor picnic with lobster and champagne. Followed by 48hrs of sins of the flesh.

This year? Who knows
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2014, 09:23 AM   #55
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default How will I spend Valentine's Day?

....curled up in the fetal position and not answering the phone so nobody will know I'm alone. Lol Just kidding.
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2014, 10:43 AM   #56
silkepus

How Do You Identify?:
covered in ink and glitter
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
watching pictures of cats on tumblr

silkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candelion View Post
....curled up in the fetal position and not answering the phone so nobody will know I'm alone. Lol Just kidding.
haha yeah me too, lol, jk, lol haha

silkepus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silkepus For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2014, 01:45 PM   #57
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I deside'd to treat myself today to a new back supportive mattress,it will give me many night's of comfortable sleep,if I can't give myself a treat once and a while who can I.I know this isn't very valentiney but will do just fine.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2014, 01:48 PM   #58
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Taking my Parents out for dinner and letting them take a stroll down the beach while I have a hot cup of tea ^_^
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2014, 04:27 PM   #59
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Live from the living room on Valentine's Day:

J (BB's son / my step-son) and A (J's new boyfriend) are visiting us from college. It is like having two giant wild dogs in the house: they laugh, they wrestle, they knock into things, and they chase each other. I saw some Valentine's candies sitting on their futon, and I thought, "Aw, how romantic to see young love." Then I hear J yell at A:

"GET THAT CANDY WRAPPER OUT OF MY ASS CRACK RIGHT NOW!"

Let's just say they are not holding back in front of me!

The three of us are meeting BB later for a sushi double date.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2014, 05:08 PM   #60
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Saint Valentines Day

Hi,

my girlfriend Happyfemme and I are going out for a ST. Valentine's Day dinner.
See the Dinner thread for the menu.

Chad

Happy St. Valentines Day!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: