Notices

Old 03-22-2019, 03:16 PM   #7481
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

The fact that I get to leave The Boys Club (work) in 45 minutes. YAY!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2019, 02:26 PM   #7482
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Being asked to write a letter of recommendation for a student.

(it's kinda fun and flattering to be asked, and I always commend them for being brave enough to ask)

Done....aaaaaand sent
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2019, 06:49 PM   #7483
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

When my sharp migraine let up to just a headache
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2019, 07:42 PM   #7484
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

NOT one goddamn thing!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2019, 09:04 PM   #7485
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

My best friend since 6th grade is in town. We only get to see one another about once a year, so we try to make the best of it. We have laughed so much! She’s my soul sister, for sure.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2019, 09:45 PM   #7486
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well you know it's the craziest, smallest thing but my son hearing I was sick called to check on me and then brought me some cold medicine. He's been working a lot of overtime and instead of heading straight home he has to drive past his house and then miles out of his way to get to my place, then turn around and head all the way back home. That tired and exhausted, he would do that for me, made me feel loved and cared about, which felt nice and that brought me joy today.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2019, 07:16 PM   #7487
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Spending a big part of the day with my old furbaby. He's my comfort and my love.
I cherish every moment I have with him.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2019, 07:04 PM   #7488
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

the most beautiful cardinal came for a visit this afternoon, as I was coming home from a very rough day. right on the branch that sits above my stairs into the apartment.

I told him to wait while I went in and got Pete to say hello. When I came back his mate joined him to say "hello" to us. it was fun... pete didn't care (mr. oblivious)
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2019, 12:14 AM   #7489
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Getting the, shuffle stuff around to make room for the new aquarium, chore done. This apartment is very small and full of stuff so it's never simple to make changes. Everything has to be moved and each piece has to be moved out of the way multiple times to make room for anything more. Plus when you start moving stuff around you find all these things not in the right places you don't remember putting there and all sorts of things you need to clean. Pretty soon almost everything winds up in a huge pile of stuff to sort though and figure out where to put. Anyhow, though I know it's weird to have a chest of drawers in the living room, with most everything out of sight out of mind, less cluttered, not strewn all over, it looks so much better now. It's going to be easier, and a lot more fun, to work on projects – sewing, crafting, whatever. Looking around, taking in the view, seeing the result of all my hard work, effort, has me feeling such a sense of peace and joy right now.
Old 04-13-2019, 09:28 AM   #7490
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've started my mini staycation and have only been called once from work so far today. I've got plans for cleaning and reorganization and decluttering and restaging my craft room layout over the next couple of days as well as prepping some donations boxes. I have donations from a customer to go as well so I'll have a car full when I go and one of my customers is an awesome contractor who's going to help me with a big craft cabinet I found. Joy!

Also, I am showing success with my recent physical fitness efforts. Double joy!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2019, 02:33 PM   #7491
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Week 1 of classes coming to a close with 2 weeks of work completed. Oh yeah!
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2019, 08:43 PM   #7492
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Planting a veggie garden and tons of flowers this weekend with my love. The weather could not have been anymore beautiful!
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2019, 07:05 PM   #7493
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thinking of Shenandoah.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2019, 11:38 PM   #7494
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's slow going but I'm getting stuff out of the house. Yay for decluttering and reorganization!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2019, 08:56 PM   #7495
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I just had a really, really nice day. It's the simple things that bring me joy.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2019, 11:55 PM   #7496
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Napping with Jinx at my feet.

That just autocorrected to Jeff lol. No, I did not sleep with a Jeff at the bottom of my bed.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 01:21 AM   #7497
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Seeing the new double curtain rod up. I'm using the old curtains as liners on the back rod to help cut down on the glare, some of the heat transfer through that front window which takes full on sun a good portion of the day. No curtains for the front bar yet. J gave me some fancy, brand new drapes she got after her aunt died and though they weren't really to my liking I thought it was very thoughtful thing in the middle of her grief for her to do. So if it made her happy to come over and see her aunt's drapes up, I'd have my son put them up. Well when he went to do that for me that's when I learned those weren't gathers in the photo, those were pinch pleats. Good grief that's the last thing I need to fiddle with, hooks and all, plus I'd have to get a traverse rod to make it all work, happen, then send back the curtain rod I really like. So it's been agreed - they're going to a new and larger, more lovely and gracious home than I have to offer them. Now, guilt free, I'm freed up to look for something more to my liking.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:27 AM   #7498
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Joy

Yesterday at the Houston airport. I was just hanging out people watching in the pre-board area when a muture lady and her husband walked up and asked the crowd if this was the pre-board area. I said "yes ma'am you and your husband can have these two seats". She said to me "oh thank you, there is still chivory these days". I said "yes ma'am, in Texas".

Joy

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 04:12 PM   #7499
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Napping with the kitty.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2019, 09:25 AM   #7500
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yippie Yay

Today there has been no joy, but yesterday I received a package that was full of bubble wrap!!! Yehaww......
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy