Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Lucky♧♢♡♤

Thanked 26,930 Times in 6,664 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Wishing I had the powers of Jeannie or Samatha about now! If only I could blink and nod or twitch my nose!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 02:51 PM   #13402
clay
loving soul & gentle heart

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades Deeper & Darker, baby!!!!
Relationship Status:
I'm On Fire, baby!

Thanked 25,444 Times in 6,358 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation

Driving up to Tampa & greeting her at 830pm. I best get a move on.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:21 PM   #13403
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 10,136 Times in 3,185 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Really missing my old Bear dog. Such a sweet soul has left my days too quiet abd the house too empty.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 08:17 PM   #13404
Chad

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Fabulously Single

Thanked 14,079 Times in 4,003 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

A woman I saw at the grocery store. She knew me well but I did not really remember her. Her face was very familiar like we had spent a lot of time together but I could not place her. She said I didn't know that you lived here so that tells me that I must have known her in Austin. I feel like I may have been friends with her husband or maybe she was a friend of an ex of mine.

I wish that I could figure it out. Ugg, I have a terrible memory for people.

An animal I would remember. Haha
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 08:48 PM   #13405
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 14,617 Times in 3,648 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

wondering how popular cremation REALLY is...

lol

<winking at Gemme>
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 05:15 AM   #13406
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 86,050 Times in 20,607 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking about how to finesse the vibes I'm putting into the Universe. I've got a response but it's not what I want or need.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 06:06 AM   #13407
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
I really love a good crisp apple.

Thanked 9,379 Times in 2,051 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm thinking about how to finesse the vibes I'm putting into the Universe. I've got a response but it's not what I want or need.
Sometimes there are lessons in those unexpected responses. Sometimes not.

On my mind- silver slips of weird dreams I had last night coming back in my morning thoughts...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 08:03 AM   #13408
Bèsame*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Lucky♧♢♡♤

Thanked 26,930 Times in 6,664 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Hoping that all my choreographed details come together....

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 10:44 AM   #13409
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 14,617 Times in 3,648 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

thinking I am not swimming in any lake with fishes any time soon....lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 07:04 PM   #13410
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 10,530 Times in 2,675 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

The job offer I've had, the job I'd like to have, the lawn mower I'm getting tomorrow, blah, blah, blah. Lots of things right now.

Gayandgray is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 08:40 PM   #13411
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Location: On a very private 2.19 acres in the woods and I love it!
Thanked 7,053 Times in 1,841 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gayandgray ...

hoping it is better than you can imagine

Big Hugs to you! Please keep posted!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 05:36 AM   #13412
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme Noire
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Thanked 20,529 Times in 4,990 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

A temporary office move. I'm so annoyed that they decided to install carpet and insulation without checking with the team I'm on. My manager told them the least they could do is pack up my things for me (and that does help). I work on a Mac and the PC department is in charge of the moving my computer. This is gonna be fun.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 09:23 PM   #13413
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Taken

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,473 Times in 1,090 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Attacks in London
FireSignFemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2017, 07:00 PM   #13414
Chad

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Fabulously Single

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

Business travel is on my mind.

Mississippi? Really? Ugg!
Old 03-28-2017, 07:49 PM   #13415
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 8,266 Times in 1,755 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Business travel is on my mind.

Mississippi? Really? Ugg!
Hey, now....we may have a bad rap, but we aren't all THAT bad! There are some really good folks here.

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2017, 07:55 PM   #13416
Chad

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Fabulously Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
Hey, now....we may have a bad rap, but we aren't all THAT bad! There are some really good folks here.

Thank you, it has been decades since my last trip there. I will be up to my waist in wetlands so not much time to explore on my own. Do they have hot boiled peanuts there? I have a craving.

Great video!

No offense intended, please pardon me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2017, 08:11 PM   #13417
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone femme babygirl submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
His, babygirl, mermaid
Relationship Status:
Floating under His moonlight

Thanked 6,008 Times in 1,714 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

I wish cookies could come out of the oven already cool.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2017, 09:05 PM   #13418
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 86,050 Times in 20,607 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Exactly! I was born there.

If you pull yourself out of the wetlands, Chad, there are plenty of wonderful things to explore. And yes, you can likely pick up a bag of peanuts on the side of the road.

Here are some other yummy treats you might be able to find.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2017, 09:24 AM   #13419
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 8,266 Times in 1,755 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Thank you, it has been decades since my last trip there. I will be up to my waist in wetlands so not much time to explore on my own. Do they have hot boiled peanuts there? I have a craving.

Great video!

No offense intended, please pardon me.
None taken. 'Tis true what Genme said about the roadside boiled peanuts, but you'd probably have a better chance finding those at harvest in the fall. However, I did see a guy selling them in the parking lot at Home Depot this past weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Exactly! I was born there.

If you pull yourself out of the wetlands, Chad, there are plenty of wonderful things to explore. And yes, you can likely pick up a bag of peanuts on the side of the road.

Here are some other yummy treats you might be able to find.

Yes, lots of good eating down here. But...did he just say barbecue sauce in red beans and rice?! I'm going to take it upon myself to say that's a no-no for most Mississippians (and other Southerners).
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2017, 12:34 PM   #13420
Jesse
FOODIE

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,615 Times in 3,922 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
...did he just say barbecue sauce in red beans and rice?! I'm going to take it upon myself to say that's a no-no for most Mississippians (and other Southerners).
I strongly agree with CherryWine on this. That's a no on the barbeque sauce in the red beans and rice!

Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: