Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme Noire
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Truly, madly, deeply.

Thanked 18,790 Times in 4,538 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Some pink and white tulips.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2017, 05:50 AM   #4162
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
His

Thanked 81,306 Times in 19,553 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I bought two books, one very large and expensive magazine, one cloth bag, a manicure, one pair of uber cute grey boots and one costume jewelry bracelet.

That's all of the fun stuff for this week.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2017, 11:32 PM   #4163
Jesse
FOODIE

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,555 Times in 3,920 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

After nine years of heavy use, my PC monitor has finally refused to turn on. I new this day was coming because it had gotten to the point that it took 30 minutes to come on in the morning. So today, I purchased a refurbished model of the same brand with a 1 year warranty. This will hopefully provide me with adequate time to save up for a new one.

Rest in peace my monitor, you have served me well!

P.S. I will leave you plugged in just in case you decide to provide me with a few more days of service until the other monitor arrives.

Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 03:42 AM   #4164
Jesse
FOODIE

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,555 Times in 3,920 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
After nine years of heavy use, my PC monitor has finally refused to turn on. I new this day was coming because it had gotten to the point that it took 30 minutes to come on in the morning. So today, I purchased a refurbished model of the same brand with a 1 year warranty. This will hopefully provide me with adequate time to save up for a new one.

Rest in peace my monitor, you have served me well!

P.S. I will leave you plugged in just in case you decide to provide me with a few more days of service until the other monitor arrives.
That was supposed to say "I knew" instead of new.

Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 04:46 AM   #4165
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Brisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brisa

It's only 6:45 am....I'll let you know later
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brisa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 05:50 AM   #4166
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
I really love a good crisp apple.

Thanked 8,418 Times in 1,840 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet but I do plan to go out and get tortillias- or things for making tortillas, and some coconut water.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 07:02 AM   #4167
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
loving myself...not in a dirty way...well maybe some times

Thanked 25,487 Times in 6,366 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The other day..

I got things for the house

Curtains and blinds for my new bedroom

Risers for both beds

A very pretty pillow...and it turned out it was on sale for $1!

Bigggg bag of dog food...it feels like im going,to the store every time I turn around

Storage bags; my old ones ripped

Body wash

Dish towel with an elephant on it. I can't resist anything with an elephant. ..

Oops paint from Home Depot. Probably going to be for my daughter since im nearly done painting every room in my house (!!!!!)

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 08:38 AM   #4168
clay
loving soul & gentle heart

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Silver Fox
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades Deeper & Darker, baby!!!!
Relationship Status:
Enjoyin' nanner puddin'.......:)

Thanked 24,440 Times in 6,160 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation

New leather fanny pack...mine broke. I was so needing a new one as I was always filling up my femme's purse with my wallet, shades, etc & cell... lol
Old 03-18-2017, 09:50 AM   #4169
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
protected

Thanked 37,432 Times in 9,207 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
New leather fanny pack...mine broke. I was so needing a new one as I was always filling up my femme's purse with my wallet, shades, etc & cell... lol
isn't that what you butches love to do??

I carry a very small bag so my mate better pack their own!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 02:29 PM   #4170
clay
loving soul & gentle heart

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Silver Fox
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades Deeper & Darker, baby!!!!
Relationship Status:
Enjoyin' nanner puddin'.......:)

Thanked 24,440 Times in 6,160 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
isn't that what you butches love to do??

I carry a very small bag so my mate better pack their own!

Of Course, we do!! lol.

Good thing I only get to see her once a month...and she doesn't mind one iota! lol
Old 03-18-2017, 03:08 PM   #4171
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns please
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 19,627 Times in 6,321 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Got my right ear repierced
Mouth wash
New toothbrush
A gallon of red diamond sweet tea
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 04:43 PM   #4172
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 8,209 Times in 1,394 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Girl Scout Cookies - 3 Thin Mints, 3 Samoas and 2 Tagalongs - and that is going to be it for this year!

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 07:13 PM   #4173
Kätzchen
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 15,451 Times in 4,851 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Triple-A batteries (for my wrist blood pressure cuff).
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2017, 12:41 AM   #4174
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Taken

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,823 Times in 901 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Two pitchers of pop. Two, I don't know what they were sets of Transformer like action figure kind of robotic creature looking things that may or might not have been actual Transformer toys, and two Pokemon posters for my grandson's birthday. My oldest son who knows a lot better than I do, what boys turning four these days like, picked it all out and then we split the bill and made the loot from the two of us. Afterwards I bought myself a huge iced latte, no flavors or whipped cream, made with low fat milk because I blew my diet, by having too much Canadian Bacon and Pineapple Pizza, as well as regular, rather than sugar-free root beer at the birthday party. Being a grandparent is so fun! Though tomorrow on the scale maybe not so much. Even if I don't gain an ounce I'm regretting the pizza because it is definitely on my do not consume until slim list and well I partook. I'm glad it's not Lent. I'd probably feel double guilty what for my food choices today, and I'm not even Catholic.
FireSignFemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 06:00 PM   #4175
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
protected

Thanked 37,432 Times in 9,207 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

notary stamp kit (woohoo)
new checks
dog treats
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 06:32 PM   #4176
Soft*Silver

How Do You Identify?:
pan-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 13,565 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Sadly, a local Sears store is going out of business. I stopped by and bought a red coat originally $140 for a little over $5!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 07:56 PM   #4177
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

a bunch of postcards!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 07:58 PM   #4178
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
I really love a good crisp apple.

Thanked 8,418 Times in 1,840 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
a bunch of postcards!
So did I!~~~~~
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2017, 06:25 PM   #4179
Soft*Silver

How Do You Identify?:
pan-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 13,565 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

while I did rehome my riding mare, I kept my miniature pony for my grand daughter's. I was told by the barn manager where I board him, he broke his halter. What an imp! So I had to run out and buy a new one. He is solid white, and I bought him a turquoise halter. He will look stunning in it..until he rolls the first time in the ankle deep mud! LOL.

Tomorrow my eldest grand daughter and my husband and I are going out to the barn to give Violet a ride on Tull the pony (as in Jethro Tull). Its her first ride of the season and I cant wait!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 03:44 PM   #4180
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

I bought a book that someone recommended to me over 20 years ago, and I never got around to it. I have never forgotten the recommendation, though. Amazing how the same life lessons keep coming up over and over again . . .

_Start Where You Are: A Guide to Compassionate Living_ by Pema Chodron

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: