chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default erogenous zone

i crave the first date....
I pull up in front of the house,
Check myself in the mirror
A quick nod and wink, up the walk, to the door.
First date....

We met in a bar, The bar
Couple of times
3am and karaoke, a business card later
First date....

We exchange greetings
A long kiss later
She turns around, her ass on me, she feels me rise
First date....

She reaches behind her
Finds my belt
To her knees, in her mouth, soon she’s choking
First date....

I cum so hard
She licks her lips
Seems she likes to eat dessert before her dinner
First date....

@
Old 06-30-2010, 11:15 AM   #2
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

the shade of the shore line, her mouth on me,
bent over as i rest on a rock
her ass in the air....
i throw back my head and there you are,
creeping up on her
she tenses as your foot finds a brittle twig
and looks at me
she knows you are coming for her
but keeps working my head in and around her lips
you close in and strip her ass bare
thrusting yourself inside her
you see me smile and push her face down on my hungry cock
she moans and chokes as we violate her
over and over..........
using her for our pleasure............
Old 06-30-2010, 11:15 AM   #3
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums
Default to touch you

the feel of your dark tattooed skin
the taste of metal on your tongue
one hand in your dreads
the other releasing your clothes
as i push you to the floor
Old 06-30-2010, 11:16 AM   #4
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums
Default shower time

you behind me in the shower
face buried in my back
reaching around me
stroking my cock
the water washing down
now i am in you grasp
under your hands
you have me

as i approach climax
you deftly slip a finger
in my ass
i gasp and then hiss
"yesssssssss, my Queen"
coming for you as you bite at me
in your control
under your hands
you have me
Old 06-30-2010, 11:17 AM   #5
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums
Default greedy

the gasp of air
subsequent cry of pain
and your deep panting
attempting to recover
from the head of my ample cock
pushing through you sphincter rings
and into your greedy ass
Old 06-30-2010, 11:18 AM   #6
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

dirty zones. nice.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:20 AM   #7
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums
Default full moon

the moonlight
it's time again
where is she
i can smell her
near
she was here

grrrrrrr
i crave her
all of her all her holes
everything
Old 06-30-2010, 11:24 AM   #8
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums
Default moonlight

As I sit and look to the sky, I feel the pull, the moon comes closer as the clouds part. My veins ignite, cursed flames of hunger, licking at my soul, and the pain feeds the desire. I close my eyes and bathe in the moonlight. My body begins to shudder, the old familiar feeling coming over me in waves.

I can feel my cock thickening, as I rise to my feet, spreading my arms to drink in the night. My skin begins to crawl. I can feel the hair filling out, covering every inch except for my thick hard cock, as it glistens with precum. Angrily struggling against gravity, it slaps at my stomach with each accelerated beat of my heart.

My face is tense, skin tight, jaws aching. I feel my teeth piercing my lips and gums, taste the metallic sweetness of blood. The hunger subsides for a moment, only to rush back, sharper and more intensely dissatisfied than ever.

I lean forward, my weight suddenly unbalanced, chest heavy. Every breath deeper as my lungs expand to fill my ever widening rib cage. My nostrils flare with the scent of sex and blood. I begin to howl, low and guttural at first, building in my chest and up through my throat, until I am bellowing full volume. The night echoes and the trees tremble.

I drop to all fours and disappear into the darkness, following the scent to where you are, sitting quietly in the moonlight. You feel a chill as I draw near, silently, hidden by shadows. I know you can feel me. I try to be quiet, but my cock begins throbbing again at the sight of you, and I hear myself growling softly as he thumps at my stomach again, hungrily.

You are trembling now, you can feel my breath on your neck as I steal up behind you. You can't even scream you are so paralyzed by fright. I begin to sniff at you, tasting your scent, so sweet and thick in the air. I bury my nose in the back of hair along your neck.

You gasp for air, clenching the chair you are in, hoping somehow that if you close your eyes and hold on tight enough that you will wake up and I will be gone. I can smell your fear, it spurs me on. I want your fear, your pain, your agony and shame. I will take from you what I wish.

I grab your hair and jerk the chair from under you. With the swipe of a skilled claw, I tear back your clothes, and see your skin in the moonlight. I turn you to me, and pull you closer. I plunge my face into your fuck basket, licking and sucking and smelling you, rubbing your scent on my face.

Despite the fear, I know you are excited, because I can taste the sweet cream that is tangled in the hair around my lips. "Sweet little cunt", I bark.

With one hand still in your hair, I grab you around the waist and lift you up on to my angry cock, and without hesitation, jam you down onto me, biting at your shoulders, growling with pleasure as you let out a painful cry.

"NO!" you scream, "please god....... NO!"
I pull back on your hair and plunge in and out each stroke more violent than the next, your protests falling on deaf ears. Your shoulders begin to bleed. All I can hear is my heart pounding and the slap of my increasingly taunt scrotum on your voluptuous ass.

The head of my cock finally assaults your cervix enough to force its way inside. With each onslaught your cunt sucks at me, pulling me closer to climax. You have given up screaming, just whimpering, "please cum soon, please cum inside me soon...."

I release your hair and grab you under your arms, my claws digging into your shoulders. You grab at the fur on my chest, pulling pushing struggling against the pain and the inevitable rush of my seed filling your womb. " please..... oh god please..... cum soon" you beg.

I can feel you getting tighter as your cunt swells from the repeated violation. You can't help yourself, and you begin to cum on me, your nectar running down your ass, my balls, my legs. I am lost in the night now.... the moon, the taste, the smell, the sensation, the blood and cum gathering in my fur, the growing pleasure in my loins.

As I start to explode, you begin to scream. The more it hurts you, the harder I cum, until I stop thrusting and hold you down on me, as deep as my dick will go, and bite your shoulders again. I spasm, shudder, and you are so grateful that I have stopped pounding you, you release you grip on my chest.

"I am not done with you yet" I growl. I snatch you up off my still stiff and pulsing cock, and bend you over in front of me. Forcing you to your knees, I push your face into the ground and pull your ass in the air.

Crouching above you on all fours, my cock is dancing on your ass. The begging begins again,"no please, please........ don't..... oh god No!" I grab my cock and another handful of hair, and shove my huge swollen covered dick into your ass. You cry out, in much more pain than your first rape, your ass is so tight.

"Yes my little whore" I hiss through my teeth. "Feel my animal desire, take me inside and cum for me again you bitch".

A few more wild thrusts and you are spraying me with pleasure, ashamed that you are experiencing orgasms while being desecrated so brutally. You cry out to a nonexistent entity, "god please, forgive me.... oh god please noooo!!!!"

Your pain and shame are what I crave. As I pound your ass, cum and shit and blood get entangled in my hair. I bite and scratch at your ass, back, and shoulders, while I ream you over and over.

This time, it doesn't take as much abuse to bring me to peak. I grab your hips and thrust faster and harder, assailing you vigorously until my load fills your colon and spills out down our legs.

I feel the animal satiated, for now, and allow the human form to emerge, naked and covered in the aftermath of my brutality. I withdraw from you, and wrap myself around your naked, bloody, abused body, and we collapse.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:26 AM   #9
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums
Default if you are not choking, you are not sucking

waking up to you going down
taking me in slowly bit by bit
until I am fully awake and erect

sliding your tongue ring
up and down, back and forth
sucking, licking, stroking

my hands in your hair
forcing it deeper
pushing, pulling, grinding

feeling your throat close
my loins get tight
me cumming, you choking
Old 06-30-2010, 11:28 AM   #10
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums
Default old cravings

crave..... your ass in the air
spread
pressing against your hole
stretch
inching..... my head you squeeze
pushing back it pops
relax
you know what cums next
Old 06-30-2010, 11:36 AM   #11
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums
Default memories of you

legs around me
nails digging into my flesh
teeth tearing at my shoulders
pain and pleasure
blurred
Old 06-30-2010, 11:53 AM   #12
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well.....well....well....
These. Are. Yummie.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2010, 02:38 PM   #13
GoofyLuvr

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Well golly gee whiz, I bet she would do it!
Relationship Status:
completely, totally, head over heels in love :)

GoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST Reputation

Um, can I just say...
THUD!!!
GoofyLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #14
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums
Default good morning

i squint at the glow of the early morning light coming through the blinds. groaning, i look over to see her, deep in peaceful dreams. she has kicked off the covers as she is prone to do, revealing her milky white skin. i reach out and touch her flesh lightly, so soft, so warm.

she doesn't stir, so i ease over and run my hand down her hip, tracing the curves, slowly, gently. her back is to me, so i slide up behind her, and reach around, following the line of her thigh, until i can slide my hand between her legs, all the while pressing my erect cock against her firm round ass.

certain that she will wake, i begin to caress her mound. lifting her leg up with mine, i push up closer, and guide my cock between her ass cheeks. she is still wet from fucking the night before, or the dream she was having, not that i care why. i just know i need to be inside her again.

barely awake, she pushes her ass hard against me, and i slide myself into her slick cunt. she moves to me, still half asleep, yet aware of her desire to engulf me, to make herself full of me.

fully erect and surrounded by her quivering flesh, i bury my face in her neck and whisper, "how about a nice hot steaming cup of fuck for breakfast?"
Old 07-23-2010, 09:54 AM   #15
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums
Default anticipation……….

waiting for you to arrive,
i can barely stand it.
because i know what is in store
when i finally can touch you
hold you close and naked
smell our sex fill the room
as i fuck you
the real you
not the ghost that haunts me
whispering in my ear

you walk through the door
throw your bags down
then throw yourself around me like a blanket
warming me, holding me tight
i carry you to the bed
no more waiting
i need you now
the real you
late at night

your submission, desire
total abandon that we revel in
you take me deeply inside
pushing, pulling, pulsing
you draw me into your passion
your eyes almost closed
as i cum inside you
the real you
when you are gone
Old 08-09-2010, 02:07 PM   #16
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

all i have to say is...um...yes please!!!!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:27 PM   #17
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums

it's time,we know we have to go
on edge, rushed, yet we take the time to dance
reclaim the dance we missed last night,
alone in our little space,
savoring the last few moments together till....

your breath in my ear, so sweet and tender
you press yourself against me, and melt into me
you can feel how much i want you
to be inside you the one thing i can't have
but could have taken at any time....

i look in your eyes i know what you want
you want me to cum for you one last time
no time to get naked now
and i can't have "it" anyway so you grab me
you have me, in your hands.....
Old 08-23-2010, 12:47 AM   #18
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,611 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

some pretty powerful magic happened over there...

and btw..you write hot stuff! I should not have discovered this thread while I am trying to go to sleep!